Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret (46528 Views)

Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by goshee: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
Keep your bike to yourself next time, the change agenda continues. Baba till 2023
no 2023 is close buhari till you die

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by trueorfalse: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
see her face like dr seuss character

[img]https://media./images/8e459cd9006ca6bed31b08f4b2a180e0/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is not ur problem, if you're confused

Grab a mirror biko and shut up

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude
zombie still plenty sha

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by gregyboy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
where are thou that treked from whatsoever nothern state to see buhari after election hw is their life now i guess one is dead the others planning on committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by samsam2019: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
I also regret voting for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Sirjamo: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2017
goshee:
no 2023 is close buhari till you die
No, I won't die before him, cos he's old enough to be my grandfather and he's my leader . It's you and your likes who are more likely to die early and untimely because of your unnecessary hatred and bigotry.
Take my warning for free: The nest six years might be the longest of your miserable life, cos it's going to be Buhari in Aso Rock ruling over your sorry ass, and you, an ordinary citizen and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by FarahAideed: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:
Buhari truly failed a lot of patriots.

A very shameful failure.

But as I do not regret the sacking of the Ineffectual Buffon called Jonathan, so would I not regret hurling the hypocritical Buhari in a wheel barrow destined for Daura.

I have great respext for you..With people like you I am beggining to have hope once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Iscoalarcon: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
cheesy cheesy sis you not the only one in this game we have them here allover nairaland
"I am the general queen" blablablablabla rubbish shut da fuuukc up lady you are a nobody angry sad angry sad
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by juman(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2017
His government is bad.

Confused and hate common man on the street.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by bewla(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2017
DrGoodman:
We are waiting for many more apologies,

From Rotimi "Judas" Amechi who used our state money to campaign for this criminal party

From Tinubu who convinced all the professors in Yorubaland to queue behind a stark illiterate and vote in someone without a single certificate

From Mbaka who bamboozled the whole Christians in the south to hate Jonathan just because of a fake prophecy paid for by Apc with a Rochas cheque.

From Liar Mohammed who continued to lie about everything, till the devil screamed "blood of Ishmael" grin

From all the zombies who preached and spread propaganda about the good person of Jonathan.

From everyone who were deceived into believing in the "change" "chain" mantra
and to d wailers who can't let go of the past
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by mechanics(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Because she was not recognized.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Sh!t!!! Ouch.

Even I felt it deep and I wasn't created to feel.

Queen, you deserve a throne beside me right here in the furthest depths of Hell for this.
Lol!!
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by woodrow(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari is not yet done with you sebi you were buying fuel for 97naira when you were campaigning,now you have parked the bike cos you are even struggling to buy 2 litres in your I beta pass my neighbor.just wait till 2019;buhari still dey do rehearsal

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Carter4luv(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2017
She has begged God to forgive her. Nairalanders u too forgive her
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Ayatullah(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude

Whether you like to hear it or not, the truth is that a lot of Nigerians are beginning to lose hope in Buhari, he needs to do something that will drastically touch the masses' belly to regain the failing trust.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Bullhari007(m): 1:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Young woman the Buhari you campaign for has die or in coma, right now its time to kick away this Sudanese man Jubril, your voters card is the only thing that can correct this your blunder.... meanwhile operation kick Jubril out in progress

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by deebrain(m): 3:20am On Oct 27, 2017
I've since asked for forgiveness for the same sin.

I've been forgiven.

God is quick to forgive us.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by zynzyn(m): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2017
NubiLove:
Buhari was a better option than Jonathan but he was NOT the best for Nigeria... 2019 let us hope someone credible comes out, so we are not stuck with Buhari.

Hopefully, very hopefully!
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by AreaFada2: 3:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
and you think that in your feeble mind you can easily bundle Buhari
lol

Gej really spoiled everyone with free and fair election and they think everyone will be less power drunk and neutral like him in elections grin

you never jam kodo don't worry by the time they tell you that kirikiri prison inmates votes are more than that of your state your eyes go clear
that's when you'll know how useless your miserable voters card is. cheesy

Actually I disagree. I was happy that he did not win. Even though I supported his politics. I was concerned about his safety. As a minority without much poltical/ethnic population base.

They can just kill him & SW/North Alliance will cover it up. Also, after the furore over fuel subsidy and the lies of opposition, especially the attitude of many in SW, I wanted them to see a regime led by another person. So that they can have time to compare. When Buhari came forward as candidate, I knew Nigerians would have plenty of time to regret their succumbing to bigotry and propaganda at leisure.

Fuel subsidy removal was one of the best anti-corruption initiatives a minority president could introduce. A clean method. Like BVN & TSA too. To avoid corruption happening in the first place.

Chasing corrupt people/subsidy scammers that inevitably come majorly from the large tribes will be called witch-hunting & militant approach by a creek man.

When I saw the stupidity of subsidy protesters, it was obvious Nigerians were not politically mature enough. And probably deserve a bit more suffering. That may open their eyes.

I warned people to tighten their belt if Buhari wins. Because in 1983 we saw the recession he brought. It partly led to Babangida being forced to accept IMF advice and bringing SAP. Nigeria never recovered from it. Buhari may leave Nigeria in a worse state that will even beat his last regime.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by tobsvent: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2017
It has been regrets galore. That is always the result of poor foresightedness. U were warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by IkemChris(m): 4:47am On Oct 27, 2017
The trekked might have committed suicide or even seek for asylum in Benin Republic or Togo grin grin. Remember I am phor everybozi I am phor nobozi
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Atk1nson(m): 4:52am On Oct 27, 2017
DrGoodman:
We are waiting for many more apologies,

From Rotimi "Judas" Amechi who used our state money to campaign for this criminal party

From Tinubu who convinced all the professors in Yorubaland to queue behind a stark illiterate and vote in someone without a single certificate

From Mbaka who bamboozled the whole Christians in the south to hate Jonathan just because of a fake prophecy paid for by Apc with a Rochas cheque.

From Liar Mohammed who continued to lie about everything, till the devil screamed "blood of Ishmael" grin

From all the zombies who preached and spread propaganda about the good person of Jonathan.

From everyone who were deceived into believing in the "change" "chain" mantra

Abeg Jonathan was bad, we hoped Buhari would be better. No qualms, 2019 is around the corner
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Teobaba(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Baseless and myopic comment.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2017
the woman is just looking for dick
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by drealmydas: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude

Dumb comment

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by khristal87(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]one lecturer wrote, 'thank God Buhari won d election, i would ve died of regret thinking Nigeria missed the opportunity of becoming like America'.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by stasius: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Ntoooooor!
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by michoim(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Some ladies are always unstable as this; they give in too easily at the slightest odd.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by EdenChuk(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2017
see eh if I hear anything about someone doing something for Buhari again eh...
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by naijaboy756: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till final whistle.
expired being

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Tedassie(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2017
The scales have finally cleared off her eyes. Let her now do the needful like Judas did,after betraying his Master for 30pieces of silver!

#nobemyhandwriting o
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Saintinoo(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote a uthor=dinma007 post=61800414]A pretty lady has taken to Twitter to express her regret for supporting and campaigning for president Buhari with her bike in 2015.

She shared a throwback photo with Buhari's campaign poster pasted on her bike and wrote;

"Throw back to when I used my bike to campaign for buhari.. preaching change.. God forgive me.."

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-used-bike-campaign-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala

[/quote] you really neeed God's forgiveness, you used your bike and campaigned for someone who is against your tribe, region and religion, someone who will slay your troat at any given chance, may sense fall on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Mu’azu Is INEC Acting Chairman As Mahmood Yakubu Bows Out / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / N5bn Found In Army General’s Daughter’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.