Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret (46535 Views)

Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Leez(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
dinma007:
A pretty lady has taken to Twitter to express her regret for supporting and campaigning for president Buhari with her bike in 2015.

She shared a throwback photo with Buhari's campaign poster pasted on her bike and wrote;

"Throw back to when I used my bike to campaign for buhari.. preaching change.. God forgive me.."

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-used-bike-campaign-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by mcayomind: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
she be like

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by femo122: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari was a better option than Jonathan but he was NOT the best for Nigeria... 2019 let us hope someone credible comes out, so we are not stuck with Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by TalkItalk: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
r
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by God1000(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
My own regret is more than this young lady.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by designVATExcel: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Its like i'll form a political party oh, chai the coast is so freaking clear...
Where is KOWA sef?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari is not that bad.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Kennitrust(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
that pisture of Buhari is not the type of Buhari in aso Villa

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nebuzaradan: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Throwback:
Buhari truly failed a lot of patriots.

A very shameful failure.

But as I do not regret the sacking of the Ineffectual Buffon called Jonathan, so would I not regret hurling the hypocritical Buhari in a wheel barrow destined for Daura.
and you think that in your feeble mind you can easily bundle Buhari
lol

Gej really spoiled everyone with free and fair election and they think everyone will be less power drunk and neutral like him in elections grin

you never jam kodo don't worry by the time they tell you that kirikiri prison inmates votes are more than that of your state your eyes go clear
that's when you'll know how useless your miserable voters card is. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by tempest01(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
NJ
ZKOSOSO:
The main regret nefa start sef. Wait for 2019 when the Vampire will use ISIS, BokoHaram and Northern Army to devour the south and middlebelt into submission to rig him into office again..

When we shout dem no go hear..!

It's unfortunate that when God-sent came visiting...only few of us knew it......

There are more Buharis in HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims region waiting for more Tinubus, Ameachis, Okorochas and Oshomoles to climb their bike to Aso Villa.

As in ehn....these people never know the monster the have created. ... I pity the yorubas in all these.. They wont have a president till 2035.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by wizod(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Only d spiritually blind people will think d pedophillic presidiot has come 2 better d country

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by djemillionia: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
see her face like dr seuss character

[img]https://media./images/8e459cd9006ca6bed31b08f4b2a180e0/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is not ur problem, if you're confused

Grab a mirror biko and shut up

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by talk2percy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahaha...and I guess her annoyance is the bike don spoil and no money to repair it I warned them...them never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Chiedu4Trump: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nukilia:
I am waiting for those that trekked for buhari grin grin grin
Bros that na height of wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by kaydp: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
aolawale025:
So many of such people always hurled insults back then when you try to advise them. I have no pity for them. Let them stew in the soup they cooked
As if you're not involved or affected. Are you not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by QuestSeeker: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Throwback:
Buhari truly failed a lot of patriots.

A very shameful failure.

But as I do not regret the sacking of the Ineffectual Buffon called Jonathan, so would I not regret hurling the hypocritical Buhari in a wheel barrow destined for Daura.
MN

Way to go. Your vote is your right. Use it wisely and vote for any candidate of your choice in 2019.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by jollymizzle(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till final whistle.
You are making the same mistake Jonathan's fans made in 2015,all of the saying Gej til 2019.the truth is baba has disappointed most of us who supported him just like Jonathan did.I remember how I signed campaigned for people to sign the famous petition to reaffirm our confidence in baba. now its either baba spends the remainder of his term aggressively trying to make things work or he gets booted out of office like his predecessor.the truth is I'm not able to point to a single achievement of this administration.the corruption that has been allowed to fester in this 'change' administration is mind boggling and might even top tat of Jonathan's, so why then did we vote baba if we wanted more of the same? Things are most definitely worse off than when Gej was in government especially the economy. So the truth must be said, Sai baba till this or that doesn't mean a thing if things don't change for the better.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by godofuck231: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
dinma007:
A pretty lady has taken to Twitter to express her regret for supporting and campaigning for president Buhari with her bike in 2015.

She shared a throwback photo with Buhari's campaign poster pasted on her bike and wrote;

"Throw back to when I used my bike to campaign for buhari.. preaching change.. God forgive me.."

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-used-bike-campaign-buhari/

Cc; lalasticlala

Yes sir to wanle
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Teiwa(f): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] good for you. You never see anything yet
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Touchey: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nukilia:
I am waiting for those that trekked for buhari grin grin grin
They're still trekking

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by columbus007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
And since then she never fit change that bike cheesy
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Bahamas95(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by ArchangeLucifer: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go back to romance section because your mates are not here

Your brain is fixated on physical features while here we deal on mental intelligence .

Sorry you are not welcomed here

Sh!t!!! Ouch.

Even I felt it deep and I wasn't created to feel.

Queen, you deserve a throne beside me right here in the furthest depths of Hell for this.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Sh!t!!! Ouch.

Even I felt it deep and I wasn't created to feel.

Queen, you deserve a throne beside me right here in the furthest depths of Hell for this.
Anaekwugheri

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by slimfairboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
tongue U never chi chumchin, u go chun chi chumchin! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by phreakabit(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wowo hediot.
Hungry never catch you yet. No be you vote am?
Buhari go starve una die.
Sai recession abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Adebowale89(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
you're not alone dear. I was actually part of the mumu that campaign for the Dundee in 2015. not that I'm just regretting voting/campaigning for him, I regret sharing the same country with him

but 2019 is near, massive mistake shall be corrected

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by sauceEEP(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
See her tiny legs, you sure say she sabi drive that power bike?
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
Sai Baba till final whistle.

Zombie by birth

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Kobicove(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ntoor...serves you right!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Roseshavethorns(f): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sorry ma, na so life be...�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.