Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Learn How To Make Over 100K Repairing Phones - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn How To Make Over 100K Repairing Phones (693 Views)

What I Did When I Had No Job That Made Me Over 100k+ In Pure Profit / New Job Openings On Hireme.africa: Salary Over 100k / How To Make Over N250,000 Every Term From Schools Around You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Over 100K Repairing Phones by deviceteck: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Did you laugh when you read the title of this thread, thinking that it is a lie? In this present system where it is hard to find a good job, it is would be a wise decision for one to learn a particle skill that can save consistent money in his pocket. But is it really possible to make that much? What will it cost me to start repairing phones and for how long? Let me answer these and other questions to clear the air.

But is it really possible to make that much, 100K+ monthly?

Maybe a little calculation can help with the answer. If you had ever taken your phone out for repair you should know what I am talking about.

It cost on the average
#1500 to repair a mouthpiece
#1500 for flashing and then
#1500 for charging port.

If you can repair just these 3 problems daily, that is over 100k a month. Do the math and find out yourself. The good news is that there are any more problems associated with phones that needs the intervention of an expert. This means that you have lots of problems to fix daily and not just the 3 mentioned above.

Let's face the fact, phones must get damaged and users must find a good repairer to fix them. In phone repair, you hardly look for people who need your services because you have them everywhere around you. And what about you? Don't you have a specific engineer you go to when your phone is bad? This is because you rust the person. When you, in turn, get the trust of others, they will be the ones coming to you for repair. So yes, You can make over 100K monthly repairing phones.

What Does It Take To Learn How To Repair?

The answer again is within you. Phone repairers, unlike tailors, do not have heavy duty machines for repairing phones. You have been there before and you see how engineer's office looks like. The basic tools for repair are very cheap and can be found anywhere in Nigeria.

How long will it take to master the skill? This skill does not require high intelligence level. Only common sense is required, something you have in abundance. With the right training, it should take nothing more than a month to start core basic repair.

Why Some Beginners Failed In The Past.

In the absence of a good mentor, one may experience when trying to open the phone alone. The fear of damaging something inside the phone is hard to overcome. I have been there before and maybe you have tried to do the same in the past too. This fear can hinder one from moving forward

Some people learned from engineers that do not know the boundaries of repairing phones. If an engineer that damages phones a lot teach others to repair phone you can guess the result.

How Do I learn How To Repair Phones

Here is a phone repair training program for anyone who is serious about making money repairing phones. The program includes the following.

Lots Of Repair Videos: These phone repair videos are not like the ones on youtube that sometimes lack audio, are not clear or are just cuts and parts. The videos in this program touch on the main important repair information a beginner need. The videos show how jumper connections are made, how to flash a phone, how mouthpieces are replaced, how the USB charging port is fixed, how to use a meter to find fault in phones, how to fix a dead phone and lots more.

Hundreds Of High-Quality Repair Pictures: Idea for beginners, these pictures show how jumper connections are made from one point in the phone panel to another point for different phones and models. These pictures cannot be found anywhere on the internet. They are the properties of Devicetec.com.

Flashing Software And Drivers: The instructions in the program will show you how to avoid problems associated with flashing phones so you can do so without wahala.

This program can teach anyone to become a successful phone repairer in real time. Access to this program also comes with access to a secret facebook page where members are further assisted.

Get Access to the phone repair training program here
Re: Learn How To Make Over 100K Repairing Phones by Olibboy: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
3 in 1
Re: Learn How To Make Over 100K Repairing Phones by benedima1990(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Learn How To Make Over 100K Repairing Phones by deviceteck: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Olibboy:
3 in 1
Its more than 3 in 1.
Anyone involved in this program is not left alone. You have quick conversational response from a good technician.
This is over jara back to sender

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank Aptitude Test Invitation / Urgent Response Needed / Graduate Customer Care Executive @ Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company {IBED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.