Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

What I Did When I Had No Job That Made Me Over 100k+ In Pure Profit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did When I Had No Job That Made Me Over 100k+ In Pure Profit (447 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did When I Had No Job That Made Me Over 100k+ In Pure Profit by Ugobillionaire1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
What I want to share with you today, is What I Did When I had No Job that made me over 100k+ In profit.

Now that might not sound like a lot of money to you, but to many it is.

Ever since I lost my job and started my online business for almost 2 years now without ever needing a salary Job ever again...

One of the main questions people have been asking me has to do with building an online business from scratch with less capital, without renting a shop/office space, they can run 24/7 from wherever they can access an internet connection, without waiting for a 30-day pay job ever again.

After realizing this Secret, I was like " why didn't I know this before I even got the job I lost in the first place?".

Now as you know, unlike your regular business, where you rent an office space or structure or lock up shop, register your business if you must, employ people, stock your shop with goods, and be ready to receive buyers or render your services, this is probably how a typical business is set up, right?

Your response is probably “Yes!”.

I heard you say it in your mind…

This secret business model, known by a few Nigerians made them never need a salary job again. It do not need and won’t allow you to go through all the stress of setting up a normal business even though, you currently do not have or looking for a better job.

But before I share with you, the 4 simple yet effective steps, of how this business model works and how it made me 100k+ in profits, let me tell you a short story about “Caleb the Internet marketer”.

Back in 2020, Caleb used to be a broke medical student, who was always frustrated by SAPA, because he was not making his own money unless the little upkeep money from his parents.

And so he decided to save up the bigger part of his pocket money, to the tone of 300k, he intended to start up an e-commerce business after studying but lost it all, due to having little or no knowledge of the business.

So not until September of the same year, his good friend introduced him to this online business model, I promised to show you as we walk down this road.

And today he is the #1, the most successful of this very business in Nigeria and Africa at large.

You can look up his name “Caleb Nwanneka” on Google if you’re still not convinced. And he is just 24.

Now the moment you have been waiting for, this business model is called Affiliate Marketing Business Model - A business model where a company or individual pays a third party (you) for selling their (physical or digital) products or getting them new customers.

And here’s how it works in 4 simple steps;

1. Find and Register with an affiliate marketing platform that sells digital products ( because that’s the kind of products I enjoy selling) to set up your account

After that, get a training course to learn the new skills that will help you sell online.

2. Study your Training to understand the business model further to avoid severe mistakes.

3. Do your Product Research to know the best hot-selling products in demand

4. Chose a Promotion method and a platform to use. Either organic (free )or Paid method.

E.g

let's say we chose a 20k product with a 50% that’s 10k per sale in commissions.

So when you sell 10 units of this product, it will be = N100,000.00

And right now you're like "Wow!" "Really?".... Yeah I know. I felt the same way when I got to know the same opportunity for the first time.

You can do your research on "Affiliate Marketing Business", which is a global business model, which many leading multi-national companies and even Nigerian ones leverage e.g Jumia, Amazon, Bolt, Uber, etc. - ( I decided to use these ones because you can recognize them).

They operate on the same affiliate model, but at a different level, because they all sell what they do not produce, just like you as a soon-to-be affiliate, will sell digital products you do not own.

More Examples:

Now selling a 50k product with 50% would be a 25k commission.

When you sell 10, you would have made N250,000.00 selling a 50k product... But it's not as easy as it sounds, because there is a lot of work to do, and it's possible.

Note: If you are a lazy or unreachable person, then this business is not for you!

If you enjoyed this content, you are going to enjoy this special video that explains in detail, how a few Nigerians and I are now using the “AMAP” course created by “Caleb Nwanneka”, to run our business without Needing a Salary Job ever again.

So here is what you will be learning with AMAP - ( Affiliate Marketing Accelerator Program)

1. Intro. To Affiliate Marketing Business Model In the simplest details

2. How to build a landing page website without a single line of code

3. WhatsApp Marketing Hack and Automation

4. Free Traffic Hack from Fb, Ig, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.

5. Content & Copywriting that can Sell anything

6 Access To International Affiliate Platforms you can earn in USD from Nigeria

7. Irresistible Offer Creation Masterclass that sell out your products massively and lots more.

Click here (https:///GetAMAPVideoNLD) to get the Free Video

Or Send "AMAP" To this Whatsapp - "+2348163998200" to get the Free video

See you on the inside

Check below for what people are saying about "the AMAP course"

(1) (Reply)

Youverify Internship-to-hire Interview / HR & Admin Officer - KWARA STATE / LATEST VACANCIES In Benin City 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.