Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians (892 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Jihad In South Africa: “kill One Jew Or christian And Get Reward Of Jannah” / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by PastorAIO: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2010
This is sheer propaganda. And it is being done purposefully. Who by? I don't know. Possibly some american interests.

I even got a text this morning telling me to warn all my christian fremily in 9ja not to buy suya or soft drinks from mallams anymore because they will be poisoned. Apparently muslims have positioned themselves outside churches to sell poison after services.

Unfortunately most 9ja christians will not see behind this ruse.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
Pastor AIO:

This is sheer propaganda. And it is being done purposefully. Who by? I don't know. Possibly some american interests.

I even got a text this morning telling me to warn all my christian fremily in 9ja not to buy suya or soft drinks from mallams anymore because they will be poisoned. Apparently muslims have positioned themselves outside churches to sell poison after services.

I agree with you on one thing, specifically about buying suya or food products from Mallams, I also know it is sheer rubbish.

But this particular video is a fact, it is fact not because it happened in Nigeria but because the same scenario is repeated on a worldwide basis.

You only need to watch the news .
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by PastorAIO: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
I'm not saying that there isn't an expansionist jihadist project going on amongst Islamists. What I am saying is that propaganda and violence is being stoked up with the express purpose of polarizing nigeria.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by toneyb: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
What is it about persecution complex that captivates most religious people? Religious people love having this feeling of being persecuted for their beliefs, It makes them happy and gives them some special feeling even when nobody is actually persecuting them. Imagine Christians claiming to be suffering persecution in the hand of Muslims in a state(Plateau) that is over 80 percent Christian. The Muslims are also doing the same thing, claiming that they are being persecuted only because they are Muslims and following the teachings of their religion. Its truly funny and crazy.

This video is nothing but sheer propaganda. It is not balanced and there is clear editing and additions to it. I can bet my months salary that Muslims also have their own propaganda video flying around the internet all in-other to solicit local and international funds and enrich some greedy and unscrupulous jerks. Its videos like these(made by Muslims) that make terrorist organizations like al qaeda offer to send or give assistance to Islamist in Nigeria to fight Jihad and further exacerbate and compound the problem.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
toneyb:

What is it about persecution complex that captivates most religious people? Religious people love having this feeling of being persecuted for their beliefs, It makes them happy and gives them some special feeling even when nobody is actually persecuting them. Imagine Christians claiming to be suffering persecution in the hand of Muslims in a state(Plateau) that is over 80 percent Christian. The Muslims are also doing the same thing, claiming that they are being persecuted only because they are Muslims and following the teachings of their religion. Its truly funny and crazy.

This video is nothing but sheer propaganda. It is not balanced and there is clear editing and additions to it. I can bet my months salary that Muslims also have their own propaganda video flying around the internet all in-other to solicit local and international funds and enrich some greedy and unscrupulous jerks. Its videos like these(made by Muslims) that make terrorist organizations like al qaeda offer to send or give assistance to Islamist in Nigeria to fight Jihad and further exacerbate and compound the problem.

What arrant nonsense, did you really watch this video till the very end ?

It is common knowledge here in the west, asia and europe that we are experiencing a second Jihad since the fall of the caliphate and last Islamic Ottoman empire since 1922.

You only need to do your research properly , especially since you have the free internet tool with you. its glaringly obvious and does not merit further debate or arguement.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by toneyb: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
frosbel:

What arrant nonsense, did you really watch this video till the very end ?

It is common knowledge here in the west, asia and europe that we are experiencing a second Jihad since the fall of the caliphate and last Islamic Ottoman empire since 1922.

You only need to do your research properly , especially since you have the free internet tool with you. its glaringly obvious and does not merit further debate or arguement.

The video is nothing but propaganda video, Muslims also have this kind of videos all over the place. There is more to it than meets the eyes, Similar videos portraying Muslims suffering or being persecuted for their religion are available all over the place. There is just something about persecution complex that captivates both religions. The adherents of both religions love feeling that they are being persecuted for their religion when its not about religion. The Jos crisis is more of an ethnic one than a religious one. So many Christians were saved by Muslims during the crisis just as there were so many Muslims that were saved by Christians during the carnage. The crisis is more political and ethnic than religious, The indigenous people of the state just happen to be Christians while the Hausas they are having a political tussle with are Muslims.

When America decided to attack Iraq unprovoked and for NO reason at all, other than George Bush saying that his God told him to get rid of Saddam what did you call it? There are Muslim imperialist just as there are also Christian imperialist(The Neocons who happen to be mostly American Christians and Jews) whose ideology is to spread western values to all nations even if it means by the barrel of the gun. So you see, imperialism is every where.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by chakula: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
@All,

i counted you as pools, reasoninng with ongoing strike that recently solved in the southern and eastern part of N9a by the northerners being halting from importing goods to them.they really pardoned the northan pple to care them if not they were almost to dies,if you proof me rigth the northaners have an easiest to finish all the southan, eastern and the rest within short period of time. you have to be very careful for sharing a wrong information although some of you were living in abroad.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by PastorAIO: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
toneyb:

There is just something about persecution complex that captivates both religions. The adherents of both religions love feeling that they are being persecuted for their religion when its not about religion.

Persecution complex allows you to perpetuate all manner of evils upon others under the excuse of self defense.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by jagunlabi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2010
Rwanda beckons.Religion is a very very toxic mind virus that is poised to create hell on earth in nigeria.We are getting there. . .
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by omobadan(m): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2010
I don't believe some people actually think this video is nothing more than a propaganda. The Jos case is a sad one. But the other bit with the lunatic Muslim clerics is laughable! Those loonies are all hiding some where or in prison. The people behind this video are just trying to counter jihad with another jihad. I'm not even going to lose any sleep over this crap. I'm only worry for Jos, Plateau state and Nigeria. We as a people should start thinking outside the box. All these silly religious dogmatism isn't helping our progress one bit. Instead of trying to better our lives, we're fighting and killing each other. I just hope we wake up before it's too late.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by princekevo(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2010
The problem of Nigeria is that we always try to hide the truth even when it is obvious.
Can someone explain to me what is propaganda from the video i just watch. Are these not what we see on a daily bases in Nigeria and other part of the world. If mo hammed was to be alive, he deserved to castrated and put in cage for the horrible teaching that made the world an unsafe place. I cant believe an imam raising a sword in the mosque and shouting to cut of a human head in the name of Allah. If they believe man was created by their Allah, how would he happy for killing what he created.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Quite insightful. Though I doubt the Americans would be bold enough to do that. Nigeria at war with itself would destabilise the entire West African subcontinent.

More like people with vested interests in the failure of the Jonathan Administration. Some people are scared of a return to the bad old days of OBJ, when the EFCC was propped above the law courts and used to witch-hunt everyone into submission.

(Though this is offtopic) but I must state that the EFCC never harassed innocent men anyway, all their quarry were thieves and dishonest men, so it was all good albeit extrajudicial. It was the only way to deal with things at that time.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by PastorAIO: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
princekevo:

The problem of Nigeria is that we always try to hide the truth even when it is obvious.
Can someone explain to me what is propaganda from the video i just watch. Are these not what we see on a daily bases in Nigeria and other part of the world. If mo hammed was to be alive, he deserved to castrated and put in cage for the horrible teaching that made the world an unsafe place. I cant believe an imam raising a sword in the mosque and shouting to cut of a human head in the name of Allah. If they believe man was created by their Allah, how would he happy for killing what he created.

Propaganda includes stating things like 'the peaceful christians' or something like that. I can't actually play the video again. But without a doubt it was trying to portray 'peaceful' christianity as a helpless victim of nasty islam.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by princekevo(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Propaganda includes stating things like 'the peaceful christians' or something like that. I can't actually play the video again. But without a doubt it was trying to portray 'peaceful' christianity as a helpless victim of nasty islam.

Well for me i did not see any propaganda portrayed in the video, but an Exact madness going on in the Northern part of Nigeria and other part of the world. I believe some day if those men/women in the video butchered and roasted on the street were your closest relation you will not see the video as a mere propaganda. The killing of more than 500 innocent women and children few weeks ago to you is also a mere propaganda if you see the Video.

All Am saying is that the Video is real irrespective of the choice of words used by the reporters, as long as that draw the attention of the government and the world to really get to the root of this madness. Let stop all these hid and seek and call a spade a spade. It is time Nigeria should do something to stop this madness going in the Northern part of the country. Those body lying on the street in that video be them Christians or Muslem are humans not animals.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by PastorAIO: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
I am not denying the horror of the atrocities committed. I am saying that the spin put on the reporting of it is sheer propaganda. If my relatives were victims I would be angry, first at the murderers, and secondly at the lying christian reporters who are trying to get political capital out of my misfortune.
princekevo:

Well for me i did not see any propaganda portrayed in the video, but an Exact madness going on in the Northern part of Nigeria and other part of the world. I believe some day if those men/women in the video butchered and roasted on the street were your closest relation you will not see the video as a mere propaganda. The killing of more than 500 innocent women and children few weeks ago to you is also a mere propaganda if you see the Video.

All Am saying is that the Video is real irrespective of the choice of words used by the reporters, as long as that draw the attention of the government and the world to really get to the root of this madness. Let stop all these hid and seek and call a spade a spade. It is time Nigeria should do something to stop this madness going in the Northern part of the country. Those body lying on the street in that video be them Christians or Muslem are humans not animals.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by Jairzinho(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
One thing we must all realise is that more muslims are killed by jihadists than all other religious adherents combined cry cry
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by olaitan009: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2010
My dear,u've spoken well,though i didn't watch d video bt i saw jos senerio on tv,i wan't u all to understand dt no religion preachese brutality,unfairness,suicide bombing nor secreat killing n all forms of UNGODLY ACT,but some people hide under d influence of religion 2 d these,religions phanatics should b seriously deal with,let us join hands 2 stop man brutality it's bad.my condolencies 2everybody dt his/her family may hv been brutalisd.TOGETHER LET US SAY NO TO RELIGION VIOLENTS,LET US SHARE EVEN LOVE AMONG OUR SELFS,WIHT INRESPECTIVE OF REGILIONS,ETHINICITY AND NATIONALITY.GOD BLESS US,GOD BLESS OUR DEAREST COUNTRY NIGERIA AS WELL AS D WHOLE WORLD.
Re: Jihad In Nigeria, A Must Watch For Christians by olaitan009: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2010
My dear,u've spoken well,though i didn't watch d video bt i saw jos senerio on tv,i want u all to understand dt no religion preachese brutality,unfairness,suicide bombing nor secreat killing n all forms of UNGODLY ACT,but some people hide under d influence of religion 2 d these,religions phanatics should b seriously deal with,let us join hands 2 stop man brutality it's bad.my condolencies 2everybody dt his/her family may hv been brutalisd.TOGETHER LET US SAY NO TO RELIGION VIOLENTS,LET US SHARE EVEN LOVE AMONG OUR SELFS,WIHT INRESPECTIVE OF REGILIONS,ETHINICITY AND NATIONALITY.GOD BLESS US,GOD BLESS OUR DEAREST COUNTRY NIGERIA AS WELL AS D WHOLE WORLD.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious God And God's Will / A Serious Message From The Lord--remember Lot's Wife / Xtain Friends' Bible Discussion#1 The Parable Of The Unforgiving Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.