Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari (40687 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by dre11(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Senate President Bukola Saraki, the Speaker of the House of Representatives , Yakubu Dogara and some principal officers of the National Assembly on Thursday night angrily turned back from Aso Rock.

They were at the villa to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari over the 2018 appropriation bill.

It was gathered that the lawmakers met at Saraki’ s house and left for the villa in a white coaster bus.

An aide of one of the lawmakers told our correspondent that on getting to Aso Rock, the Chief Security Officer to the President insisted on a security search on each of the 20 lawmakers . This was said to have miffed the legislators who insisted that there was no need for a personal screening .

It was further learnt that the matter could not be resolved , leading to the lawmakers turning back.

Presently, they are all in Saraki’ s house. They have been receiving calls from the Presidency to return.

http://punchng.com/breaking-saraki-dogara-nass-principal-officers-denied-access-to-aso-rock/

Principal officers of the National Assembly were Thursday night denied access to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa for a dinner with President Muhammadu Buhari

Principal officers of the National Assembly were Thursday night denied access to the Aso Rock Presidential Villa for a dinner with President Muhammadu Buhari.

It was gathered that the lawmakers who were conveyed by a coastal bus refused to alight for a security screening at the Pilot Gate of the Presidential Villa.

Senate President Bukola Saraki and House of Representatives Speaker Yakubu Dogara led the legislators to the dinner scheduled for 8:30pm.

Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, told our correspondent on the telephone that he would find out what happened.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/presidential-dinner-n-assembly-leaders-denied-access-to-villa.html

lalasticlala

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmmm...! I don de hapen.....! Na small small....!!

Maina de deliver lecture for the Cabals be dat na...!!

48 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin Where is that useless Tinubu that sold this animalistic jubril to us now sad

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by obonujoker(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tyrant.... grin

31 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
The budget he approved Senate and house of representatives go pass am 2019 grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
The real Pmb I voted for

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The budget he approved Senate and house of representatives go pass am 2019 grin

Your eyes will soon clear

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Agbaletu: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Are the cabal that powerful?
They can't deny Bukola and Dogara access to Aso Rock.
I can't wait to see the corruption personified in Aso Rock to be voted out in 2019.
This cabal will put Buhari in trouble.

21 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Your eyes will soon clear
My eyes clear since 29th May 2015

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Agbaletu: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:
The real Pmb I voted for
Sarrki, are you sure that the real PMB will deny the Senate President and the Speaker of the house of rep access to Aso Rock?
Baba will not try it o.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:
The real Pmb I voted for
Yessooo...The bitter, vindictive, uncouth and clueless Fulani cowherder with a pacemaker for a heart you voted for.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Where is that useless Tinubu that sold this animalistic jubril to us now sad

You never buy or agreed with tinubu

So stop all the demo

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by gprincead(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
The drama never End.

I thought they are both APC

If APC house is on fire I.e DSS against EFCC, Attorney general against Vice President, NNPC chairman against NNPC director, Grass cutter asking who is the presidency etc, how then do we think APC can fix anything in Nigeria when it can't fix itself.

Charity they say begin at home.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Yessooo...The bitter, vindictive, uncouth and clueless Fulani cowherder with a pacemaker for a heart you voted for.

Go and play with your colleagues in romance section

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Spylord48: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari - The titular president of Nigeria.
Abba Kyari - Acting president / Chief of staff.
PMB is just like a robot been controlled by few individuals.
A president that doesn't have a say in his government, is that one a president?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Baawaa(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aso rock is not their office

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

Sarrki, are you sure that the real PMB will deny the Senate President and the Speaker of the house of rep access to Aso Rock?
Baba will not try it o.

He needs to start now or never baba

Pmb is loosing his hardcore supporters coz of this guys

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Oledia(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why will they be let in when Jubril does not know them.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agbaletu:
Are the cabal that powerful?
They can't deny Bukola and Dogara access to Aso Rock.
I can't wait to see the corruption personified in Aso Rock to be voted out in 2019.
This cabal will put Buhari in trouble.
The cabal take instructions from Buhari. It's fvcking annoying how you people arrogate so much power to the so called cabal. Before Buhari became a democratically elected president, what was his antecedents? Can you point to any noble cause for the betterment of the lager society which he's associated with? His stint at PTF was riddled With nepotism and corruption. Apart from spreading tribal and religious bigotry all over his North, did you hear of any worthy altruistic venture engaged by him?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cabal ti finally take over.Meaning no more NASS in Nigeria? So can you guys immediately commence impeachment proceedings against him/cabal.We're watching the drama in 3D.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Paperwhite:

What is this ?

Nothing anyone of you guys can do
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Go and play with your colleagues in romance section
Lols...I dare you to show me even one comment I made in romance section or remain silent for ever.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
gprincead:
The drama never End.

I thought they are both APC

If APC house is on fire I.e DSS against EFCC, Attorney general against Vice President, NNPC chairman against NNPC director, Grass cutter asking who is the presidency etc, how then do we think APC can fix anything in Nigeria when it can't fix itself.

Charity they say begin at home.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Lols...I dare you to show me even one comment I made in romance section or remain silent for ever.

You know better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by wanimo: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari might likely be the first President to be impeached. He is a disaster and an unimaginable calamity

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

You know better
Sarrki where is Maina?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
wanimo:
Buhari might likely be the first President to be impeached. He is a disaster and an unimaginable calamity
You hit the nail right on the head! Are you a carpenter Oga? cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Sarrki where is Maina?

Nnamdi knows better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
wanimo:

I swear dem know born dem well

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by wanimo: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

I swear dem know born dem well
when it happens, you will either commit suicide or go on exile. The only problem will be that the north will never trust Osinbajo a Yoruba man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
wanimo:
when it happens, you will either commit suicide or go on exile. The only problem will be that the north will never trust Osinbajo a Yoruba man

Day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by DrGoodman: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.