Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari (40691 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Governors In Aso Rock For Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi knows better
OK then grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by okerekeikpo: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
E Don happen, Jubrin is angry with everybody
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by DedeNkem: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Northern thieves!
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by GoodMuyis(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why nobody is asking why the visitor refuse the protocol of security check. If they meant serious business they will allow security to search them.

Joke: Maybe someone hinted buhari the some visitor are coming to him with Juju under their agbada.

Wicked Lawmakers

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by talk2percy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Drama everyday...for Aso Rock. But ka m jukwaa oo..what is Buhari afraid of...or Jubrin...whichever one dey for that Villa.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by godofuck231: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Agbaletu:
Are the cabal that powerful?
They can't deny Bukola and Dogara access to Aso Rock.
I can't wait to see the corruption personified in Aso Rock to be voted out in 2019.
This cabal will put Buhari in trouble.

Not even that, are you aware that the upper and lower houses can run this country effectively without bubu?
In other words impeachment is pending most likely ,since he's too powerful and not effective a genetic embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by AZeD1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why would the so called law makers not agree to be searched?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Leez(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin
bro u sure say dm no hack ur acct? grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Leez(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:
The real Pmb I voted for
grin grin grin sarrki eeeh
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by PenSniper: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Where is that useless Tinubu that sold this animalistic jubril to us now sad

The Unicorn does not lose sleep over the opinion of little, ragtag and hungry ponies like you because they are worthless.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by dele55: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by tempest01(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lol....the cabal at work...and pmb is giving them free access like a zombie.

I am very sure I'll be right if I say Abba Kyari babe the order for the search to be conducted on the legislators like lesser beings. Their turning back is the best thing ever. PMB will now get involved. Unlike the puppet he has been.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
No invitation no gate pass grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by morikee: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Military rule is real o
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by netflicks(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who are these cabals self
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by naijamafioso: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
na dem wahala, since dem dey meet wetin e do for common man

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

You never buy or agreed with tinubu

So stop all the demo
No sane mind agree with foolish, self centered, wicked and dubious man like Tinubu
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

I swear dem know born dem well
I knw sey u r trying to meet target for u to get paid grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by apalemighty01(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Yessooo...The bitter, vindictive, uncouth and clueless Fulani cowherder with a pacemaker for a heart you voted for.

mumu with ellipsis, qwantinu
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Boss347(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
The cabals at work
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by slimfairboy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
That's the "saint" people voted for, make una enjoy una chanji!! tongue
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by frankdGreat125: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
this is the revelation South East and South South saw, not to vote Buhari n his lie lie party, he said we gave him 5% Vote. No problem we agreeded.
i believe we has been vindicated.
Tinubu and his south west brothers should recieve the heat.
Am only thankful to God for making me to be operating Heavenly Economy not Nigeria Economy.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by blacknp(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
frankdGreat125:
this is the revelation South East and South South saw, not to vote Buhari n his lie lie party, he said we gave him 5% Vote. No problem we agreeded.
i believe we has been vindicated.
Tinubu and his south west brothers should recieve the heat.
Am only thankful to God for making me to be operating Heavenly Economy not Nigeria Economy.
Zombie Halloween is just a few days away,I know you can't wait for your yearly anniversary?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by blacknp(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
No sane mind agree with foolish, self centered, wicked and dubious man like Tinubu
But after your papa will go to his crib on Bourdillon Road Ikoyi Lagos,stand outside the gate and line up to beg for money?Learn to respect your elders,Nothing in life is given.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
blacknp:
But after your papa will go and line up to beg for money?Learn to respect your elders,Nothing in life is given.
no wonder clarittas & other ponzi scheme turned your papa to edun arinle after dem don scam you of his meargre pension!
My papa is not like your fuulish & emptyhead like urs. here in Ibadan, ori wa pe awa kii se amukunmeko ti se googoogoo te le obayeje oloselu.
opole re ti joba(ami mi-do)
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by Bakerdav: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Baba dey fear now make Dem no go send am comot as they send him away from office ,up till now baba no fit dey use office
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by zeedrous: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
The cabal take instructions from Buhari. It's fvcking annoying how you people arrogate so much power to the so called cabal. Before Buhari became a democratically elected president, what was his antecedents? Can you point to any noble cause for the betterment of the lager society which he's associated with? His stint at PTF was riddled With nepotism and corruption. Apart from spreading tribal and religious bigotry all over his North, did you hear of any worthy altruistic venture engaged by him?
All dis one na grammar
Re: Saraki, Dogara Denied Access To Aso Rock For A Dinner With President Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
apalemighty01:

mumu with ellipsis, qwantinu
Apari mighty!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.