Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner (45664 Views)

House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader / Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Radicalman(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Am I the only one that noticed this was tweeted by 1:52pm?

And you call it Dinner...

Lol, what do I know sef?

Shebi I am just a nairalander...
It is lunch plz meanwhile they said they were turn back and same time give midday tweet
This govt is comedy government
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by OgbeniSir(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Your papa be ebinna

quote author=Naff24 post=61804506]But they said they left angrily earlier na, why dem con go back? Dem must be Ebinna grin[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Carter4luv(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2017
2billion was spent to host senate president n house of rep. U will hear the full gist 2019
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Horleey: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2017
See these people eating when millions of Nigerians never ate tonight!!!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Saraki belike "why are you guys looking at the camera fa!
cheesy cheesy
Bae, me like dat booty..
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by abels(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2017
kahal29:
President @MBuhari is hosting Senate President, Sen. @BukolaSaraki and Speaker HoR, Rt. Hon. @YakubDogara to a private dinner.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/923653544129040385?p=v
pls zoom and see the way the man on red is looking at saraki
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Let's be optimistic that sth meaningful would be achieve from the meeting.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by greatseed: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2017
The man on red cap though! angry
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by mechanics(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2017
So they later returned, i can see they are rubbing minds together, very healthy for our democracy.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by mechanics(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2017
LMAyedun:
You see that man with red cap, he is a strong member of the cabal running the Gov't.

Buhari is the most overrated President in the history of human race.
I see am o, Abba Kyari abi?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Vickyswaggz(m): 12:50am On Oct 27, 2017
��������. Eating all nations wealth
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by ngmgeek(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Keep wasting your time hosting Saraki to dinner after you and the cabal failed to disgrace him. Medicine after death cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Greenm: 12:56am On Oct 27, 2017
This looks like Breakfast to me ...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Bullhari007(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Jubril is having a faint heart, he is Afraid of impeachment, why begging them to back him when everyone know that he is full of disappoint and failure
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Gudfrie:

All this bloggers.......na lie go finish una
Gudfrie:

Na bloggers dirty handjob
90% of bloggers are better off than the so call brown envelope print media and TV stations.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Tchinaidi(m): 1:25am On Oct 27, 2017
This govt is always enshrouded in a miasma of lies.there is always a confused explanation to cover up every unwarranted failure.This govt na real comedy govt
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2017
I am ashamed of this country. Posted on 26/10/2017 as at 1:52pm and they called it dinner. O Lord, have mercy on these fools. Fake as usual.....
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari, I just dey look you

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Ayatullah(m): 1:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Attention President Muhammad Buhari!

WHEN WILL YOU HOST THE HUNGRY COMMON MASSES THAT PUT THEIR TRUST IN YOU WITH A DEFINED MEANINGFUL STOMACH FRIENDLY PROGRAMME? KNOW IT WELL THAT THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY AND ALLAH IS WATCHING YOU.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by badtlimo(m): 2:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigeria should simply be sold to China, for more effective and efficient management.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Abbeybailey(m): 2:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Trump is worse than Buhari. Ashamed to call trampy my CIC.
LMAyedun:
You see that man with red cap, he is a strong member of the cabal running the Gov't.

Buhari is the most overrated President in the history of human race.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by cooldude62(m): 2:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Naff24:
But they said they left angrily earlier na, why dem con go back? Dem must be Ebinna grin

grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Collinzo900: 3:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Dinner at 1pm on a very hot afternoon? Please who is this twitter handler?���

kahal29:
President @MBuhari is hosting Senate President, Sen. @BukolaSaraki and Speaker HoR, Rt. Hon. @YakubDogara to a private dinner.

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by ernesto93: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2017
only one plate in front of everyone....dis bubu go stingy sha o; maybe it's just dis old hags and there diet
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by SeyiOmoOba: 4:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Which one you read.
Didn't you read that the presidency was making effort to call them back after they all headed for Saraki's house?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by SeyiOmoOba: 4:54am On Oct 27, 2017
grin[color=#550000][/color]
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

grin
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Andrewgame42: 5:08am On Oct 27, 2017
May they choke on that food
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2017
BabaCommander:
Is he begging them not to impeach him? Buhari is a corrupt clanish bigoted jihadist dullarddd
Then what are u? an angel? Saint? God knows his own
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 27, 2017
olaoge:
Useless set of leaders
u that is useful were is your private jet? WILD ANIMAL LIKE U.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by giles14(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2017
kahal29:

wots between saraki and dis kyari
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by kulekaa(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Dat kinda look on Abah Kyari's face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Children Being Used Again In The North / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son / Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.