Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) (30655 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires Bentley (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by EaglesT(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
The controversial Nigerian artiste Burna Boy flaunted his new car on his instagram story, it's a Bentley.
He's definitely happy about it and we his fans are also happy about it. We need more of this from you!
Pictures below

9 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by kagari: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2017

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Secretgis: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2017
na im i wan carry comot

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:41am On Oct 27, 2017
he try
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Oluwa burna

NP How would like to smoke some weed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2017
ehya
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Entertainers and flashy lifestyles, then in few years they beg the public for new kidney and hospital bill in India, y'all need to think deep but one has to say congratulation to him.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Goals
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by izenco2005(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Akinola2543(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
oluwa burna
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Second hand

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
i just can't get it

an upcoming artist after dropping few singles, next is he goes to Dubai shopping, he buys new hummer jeep......

are these pple actually on music lipsrsealed undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Nyc one...congrats

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by naijamafioso: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
congrats Burna Boy

contact my signature for free bitcoins, nothing to lose.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Mizhoneywealth: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
congrat hun
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by ourchoice(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Youth success, Nigeria belongs to the youths and all Nigerian youths must wake up.

Youths must take over leadership in Nigeria if Nigeria must take her rightful place in the comity of nations.

Join the Nigerian youth political movement now, details here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp

Follow us on Twitter (@NYRP3) to be the first to know about secret corruption going on in Nigerian government since 1960

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
beautiful
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by hollamanng(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Gbefun onetime

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by saltyatarodo: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
I hope you live longer than the cigar or your car

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by takenadoh: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Used vehicle.

All the way

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
London Used Bentley, Why he no buy Bentley Bentayga?? grin

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by cho25bc(f): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Congrats loke loke ni Oluwa maa ma lo. Nice toy

Want to earn more check my signature to join my whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Welcome development I will get one for governor El-Rufai tomorrow.
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by stcool(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Second hand

Receive sense...since u don't have any.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Miserablemee: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Burna Boy-- naija's Kid Cudi; came into limelight, did some crazy hits that were somewhat inspirational--each did a song for POT LOVERS. Then down they went; tried a comeback with controversies[CUDI attacked drake who is way ahead of him based on pop cause dude has ghost friends. Then went after his mentor kanye] [ burna upped his by attacking both pastors and other artistes and fans].
FYI, cudi is currently suffering from depression and his last album wasn't really wack, but no one knew an album was released. Burna is depressed. Don't ask me how I got to know, use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by sukkot: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2017
this nigga showing off that cheap bentley.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by JoshMedia: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
pele OOh
Burna boy

make una well done

Check my signature
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Themandator: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
EaglesT:
The controversial Nigerian artiste Burna Boy flaunted his new car on his instagram story, it's a Bentley.
He's definitely happy about it and we his fans are also happy about it. We need more of this from you!
Pictures below

You need more of this from him, is that the music he is suppose to be making for you?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
repaint 1998 model Bentley.... this people self TUFIAKWA
Re: Burna Boy Flaunts His New Bentley (Photos) by KeengTobbie(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Music Dont bring such money. U either do yahoo or deal drugs. Dont ask how I know angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / Ahneeka's Tooth Extracted: "Can I Use My Tooth For Blood Money?" / Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.