Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) (775 Views)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by IamHeWrites: 3:50am On Oct 27, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified Durojaiye, who was told by her doctors that she would never wear shoes again after she was involved in a terrible accident, shares testimony on social media.

Durojaiye took to Twitter to share her amazing testimony.

She shared a throwback photo of herself using crutches , new photos of herself rocking beautiful heels.

She wrote;
"I had a terrible accident in 2016, my right fibula and tibula bones was shattered, doctors said i won’t wear shoes again.. Look at me now ��”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-who-was-told-she-will.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Dominique Ijebabe

Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:33am On Oct 27, 2017
cheesy

To God be the glory for perfecting your healing.
Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by prospero5(m): 4:55am On Oct 27, 2017
touching!!!

this reminds me of a lady at the national orthopaedics, Enugu around year 2000. i was a little boy then. i went to visit momma who was also there. there was this very beautiful lady who must have been around 19 or 20 years then. she was igbo. i learnt she was a student and had an accident on her way to school. she was always in pain. she couldn't sit up on her own let alone stand. i wished i could take the pains away.
whenever the sis was not around she will ask me to come stay by her side. she will ask me to fan her with hand-fan. i will cry inside and when she notices she will be the one consoling me. i don't know if she survived it.
i wish she did and that i could see her someday walking again. i have never been to a place where i see people suffer in pains like that and i don't wish to be. i can't forget her wherever she is.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by Haniel18: 4:59am On Oct 27, 2017
thank God. but y d heels
Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by marshalcarter: 5:03am On Oct 27, 2017
dats great
Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Doctors dont have the final say, God does.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2017
I love her peplum top
Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by SunFlow(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Her God is not dead... But that heels though
Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by AK6464(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Who is he that sayeth and it comest to past when the Lord commanded it not?
Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by dominique(f): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmm tibia and fibula I know, never heard of tibula. Had to take to Google.

I love it when people defy the odds. Still, she should not take chances and wear heels with those healing bones. May God perfect her healing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Told She Will Never Wear Shoes Again, Shares Testimony (photos) by IamHeWrites: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Will Help You Last Longer On Bed / Doctor Said My White Blood Cell Has Increased / 8 Common Foods To Prevent Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.