Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) (49183 Views)

Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding / HELP: When Should I Start Making Love To My Wife Again After Giving Birth?? / Friends Mourn Young Mother Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by liltee123(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2019
A University of Ilorin graduate, Damilola Quadri has passed away two days after giving birth to her first child - the young lady gave birth on Monday, February 4th, celebrated her birthday on Tuesday, 5 and died on Wednesday, February 6.

A friend of late Damilola took to Facebook to mourn her death. She wrote:

"Knt still believe ure gone
U gave birth on Monday, everybody congratulate u
U celebrated ur btdae on Tuesday everybody wished
Nw wednesdae ure gone
So painful exist gone so soon damilola
May your soul rest in perfect peace
Knt still believe ure gone Iqmot"

Another of her friend wrote,

WHAT A LIFE, WHERE THE GOOD TREES DOES NOT STAY LONG IN THE FOREST?

It is HARD to accept the death of a loved one; especially when you didn't have the chance to say goodbye; especially when the deceased was taken so suddenly and so shockingly at the prime of life and most especially when it seems like an irreplaceable part of your world is gone. The grief and the pain can be unbearable; you cry a river and your sorrow knows no end. You never really know what it's like until you are there yourself, but you look to God because he's the only one who can comfort you.

Death and indeed a death so sudden and painful like the death of my dear friend yester-night makes me realize the brevity of life. We often take life for granted; too much so. Her death has made me sit down and reflect. . It's made me put things in perspective. I want to live life and love it, I don't want to spend my life being unhappy or dissatisfied, I want to put a smile on my face because that's what can make a dark day seem bright and I want to play the game of life to the very end.
Ikimot is gone ; None of us can bring her back, no matter how we cry, she is gone.

I met her during my senior secondary school days and we became friends.... I miss disturbing you, you proved to be a good buddy all through... After school we moved on with our various life but you still stood as a friend Ikimot but Today I got the news that you left this sinful world...

I got the news online about the arrival of the new soul (04/02/2019) but I wanted to wish you by calling or a surprise visit, the second day(05/02/2019) was your birthday, I was busy that I could not wish you. I planned to get your number from a friend today to wish you but I got the shocking news i never expected that you have left the world yesterday(06/02/2019)... How can that happen ?

Where is my Portable friend, that friend that whats she loves doing most is to smile. She is calm, loving, patient and friendly.. We all find it hard to believe but the truth is that Quadri Ikimot Damilola has gone to rest. All we can do is to pray for her....

So for those of you who can identify with me in grief, make it your aim to try and look past it and move on but the memory will exist forever

Death is a graduation. When we're taught all the things we came to teach, learned all the things we came to learn, then we're allowed to graduate. What a painful exit
Oremi please rest in peace but make sure you protect your kid that you left for us.(AMEN)
MY CONDOLENCE TO THE QUADRi'S & SANNI'S

REST IN PEACE QUADRI IKIMOT DAMILOLA...

https://teevibemedia.com/friends-mourn-pretty-young-nigerian-lady-who-died-two-days-after-giving-birth-to-her-first-child-and-a-day-after-her-birthday/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2019
OK.
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Gave birth on Monday, celebrated her birthday on Tuesday and died on Wednesday. Really weird. May her soul rest in peace.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by daddytime(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2019
So saddening most especially for the lil one who'd have to grow up without the love or smell of a mother...seeing how my lil baby cries at the slightest for only her momma's attention breaks my heart for this baby.

May her soul find rest and keep watch over her baby..

Hope they won't start tracing her death to the dude...

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Maternal mortality in Africa. cry

25 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2019
What a painful loss sad
Condolences to the loved ones she left behind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
I will keep reiterating my point about the shitty health care in Nigeria.

In UK new mothers are provided with health visitor and a nurse to ensure both the mum and baby arr okay.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
RIP to her.... so painful.
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by nepapole(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Eeya
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by softandmoist(f): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Please no one should call her Emere o. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by baby124: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dollyak:
I will keep reiterating my point about the shitty health care in Nigeria.

Even US has the highest mortality rate for pregnant women in the western world. Pregnancy can be a very dangerous time in a woman’s life. So many factors can cause death.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
I suspect the G guy

30 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
softandmoist:
Please no one should call her Emere o. kiss
More like the guy looks yahoo to me and anything is possible
1. The girl may have died as a result of complications after birth of the baby. Very possible
2. Yes, science and the law may say there's nothing like 'juju' or spiritual attack. Its a big lie, there are physical and metaphysical in our present world

27 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by springtech(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
What a tragic end.
This life self.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
It's a pity.
I feel sad reading this.
God knows the best. RIP dear mother.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by koolgee(m): 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Vivuch: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Treasure17:
Gave birth on Monday, celebrated her birthday on Tuesday and died on Wednesday. Really weird. May her soul rest in peace.
Solomon Grundy.

7 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by sacajawea: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
In this day and age look at the Rubbish Killing Nigerians Smh
It may be me or even you tomorrow
Sai Buhari, sai Atiku. Peace In The North east

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by porshnuel: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
rip maam ...It a pity u wont be alive to see us butt dat terorrist back to daura....I dedicate atiku victory to u in advance..

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by creatorsverse(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by softandmoist(f): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
davodyguy:

More like the guy looks yahoo to me and anything is possible

True. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Jakasibo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Was she an ex-slayqueen?
or was her pant used ?

I feel for the man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
baby124:

Even US has the highest mortality rate for pregnant women in the western world. Pregnancy can be a very dangerous time in a woman’s life. So many factors can cause death.

Your comment about US high maternity mortality rate is grossly untrue and misleading, at least compared to third world countries like Nigeria.

Hence why you need a health visitor and a nurse to keep track of the changes in your body.

Something as common as high blood pressures is enough to kill the mum.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by netflicks(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Teeisaac:
I suspect the G guy

Lol...

11 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
May this not be our portion in Jesus name..... Amen

5 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Poor healthcare system and then the husband wears a chain like...,

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
What a sad incident.

This will NEVER be our portion in Jesus name.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yahoo lawon ore mi... undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising?? / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.