Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) (24570 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by 9jja(f): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
What manner of man is this bikonu shocked shocked angry sad

Do not be surprised dear. Many are mad but few are roaming.

The guy only wants to add to his MENTIONS so he keeps reasoning with his anus and the result is what you see him post.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by donqx: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2017
none
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2017
nero2face:
Forward ever backward never, let's forget about promises of 2015 and concentrate on voting them out come 2019, 4yrs is not even enough for us to complain about the disaster brought upon this country by Buhari and APC ...so better for us to spare de remaining energy for de task ahead
you must be a real gambler. You want to put you last card be you know they have nothing to offer
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2017
We are not a serious nation. A thousand miles journey starts with a step.
We are yet to take that bold step of revamping, rebuilding and reconstructing Nigeria for development, progress and prosperity.
Being it APC or PDP, let there be a blueprint, values and accountability in their quest to pilot the national affairs.
We are still seeing ourselves as heterogeneous elements across the lines of religion and ethnicity in this age.
CPC of China come to mind.
If it were possible for me, I would have outsourced the governance of Nigeria to the CPC led people republic of China.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Tecno66: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2017
praizblog:
Read what in this throwback poster in which APC promise us heaven and earth.
Have they fulfilled any of these promises in this poster
Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/see-this-campaign-poster-of-buhari-and.html?m=0

I dont blame Nigerians for voting PMB. Who will see such promises and not get carried away? Though PMB has denied he didnt make such promises but who are the faceless people who circulated this promises? Because I dont see how on earth they can fulfil them even if crude oil sells for $300/barrel.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2017
9jja:

Do not be surprised dear. Many are mad but few are roaming.

The guy only wants to add to his MENTIONS so he keeps reasoning with his anus and the result is what you see him post.
My dear that guy is making uselessness to be jealous I swear angry
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2017
The politicians understand DAT Nigerians can only vote for them wen they lie... So we belief in lies than truth
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Twrecks(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad this happened to us. We are wiser now. Plus we don't have who we can hold accountable for the fulfilment to the promises.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by IamEmem(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
They never promised this

Check the below

Courtesy change Coalition, there are different body campaigning for them back then

Hold them with what you hear them say not all this junks

Sarrki if they had achieved atleast two on the list, would you have insisted they never promised or that there were different people campaigning for them back then? wouldn't the narative be that they were part of the buhari campaign group? so why didnt the APC party or buhari himself reject or debunk those campaign promises then since he never promised? was it not these same promises that rode them to Aso-Rock?
Don't think we are all fools in your likes. Your master master like every other politician have failed. KISS THE TRUTH.

#IamEmem
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by IamEmem(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Truly speaking they have not archive any out of those promises. Is a pity that they will beg for second chance come 2019

sorry they wont beg rather will take it by force. Buhari is not GEJ...2019 is extremely pregnant
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by 9jja(f): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
My dear that guy is making uselessness to be jealous I swear angry

Lolz!

When I look at him and his type I conclude that this nation may not have future. Forget politics.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
9jja:

Lolz!

When I look at him and his type I conclude that this nation may not have future. Forget politics.
You are not far from the truth at all, the guy is just an irredeemable fellow
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2017
This OP is just one of the illiterates with phones. No where in the world is a leader held responsible for what is written by aides or associates be it manifestos or campaign promise. A leader is held on what he says okay. Buhari was interviewed many few times and he promised his government will focus on Corruption, Security and Economic Growth was even his 3rd agenda. Theresa May has the mandate to lead UK to Brexit, Trump says he want to defeat ISIS, build Walls, cut Taxes, repeal Obama care, Merkel wants to accept more refugees, Macron want to cut size of government and improve paris climate agreement. Show us the video where Buhari or Osinbajo himself gave you those 7 promises and i will get you interviews on CNN before Buhari became the President.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by kakacoke01: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

grin

Na whao

Wailers can lie for Africa
u dat can say it truth upload d real promises they made or keep quiet
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by thundafire: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

tongue
sarrki is as confused as dey people he is supporting
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Apoztl3(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

grin

Na whao

Wailers can lie for Africa
Ur Mata don pass becareful oo. And to even think that U're suppose to be someone's father, brother or uncle

It's quite unfortunate. God help u
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
kakacoke01:
For zoombies like you that have refused to seek knowledge before voting and depend on gossips in decision making, take this okay, kindly send your video evidence showing otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20hkr7UYgM8
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Sammiejokes(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
kakacoke01:

Take this its was before the elections February 15, 2015. that is buhari speaking to the world and not on a manifesto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coQ4x7UX1zM
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
They have done 4 and 5
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by ChikezieU(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:

Be careful, I have the complete set of APC Manifesto and all their FAKE promises contained therein.

Whatever any coalition published was extracted from the party's manifesto.

Posterity will judge us all, and all liars., including those without conscience still supporting this demonic party despite their monumental failure.

APC promise - On the Economy:

3.Make our economy one of the fastest growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging at least 10-12% annually

But rather, Nigeria went into recession with -1.5% negative GDP.

On Politics and Governance:

I, Muhammadu Buhari, believe that our politics is broken. Our nation urgently needs fundamental political reform and improvement in governance, more transparency and accountability. If you nominate me in December, 2014 and elect me in February 2015, my administration will:

1.Initiate action to amend the Nigerian Constitution with a view to devolving powers, duties, and responsibilities to states in order to entrench true Federalism and the Federal spirit.

5.Amend the Constitution to remove immunity from prosecution for elected officers in criminal cases;

9.Fully enforce the Freedom of Information Act l so that government held data sets can be requested and used by the public and then such data sets be publish on regular basis;

10.Amend the Constitution to require Local Governments to publish their meeting minutes, service performance data, and items of spending over N10M.

Time has not come, Nigerians are waiting for the 'NEW' version of lies from the PIT-OF-HELL APC will use in 2019.

I don't think they need much of a lie, but the mechanism from which the election would be rigged.
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by jarx: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
they have fulfilled 2 and 4
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by stanley37(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Dantejnr post=61811715][/quote]this guy is a scam he is defrauding pple here telling dem e will give cheap data
Re: 7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:

Be careful, I have the complete set of APC Manifesto and all their FAKE promises contained therein.

Whatever any coalition published was extracted from the party's manifesto.

Posterity will judge us all, and all liars., including those without conscience still supporting this demonic party despite their monumental failure.

APC promise - On the Economy:

3.Make our economy one of the fastest growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP growth averaging at least 10-12% annually

But rather, Nigeria went into recession with -1.5% negative GDP.

On Politics and Governance:

I, Muhammadu Buhari, believe that our politics is broken. Our nation urgently needs fundamental political reform and improvement in governance, more transparency and accountability. If you nominate me in December, 2014 and elect me in February 2015, my administration will:

1.Initiate action to amend the Nigerian Constitution with a view to devolving powers, duties, and responsibilities to states in order to entrench true Federalism and the Federal spirit.

5.Amend the Constitution to remove immunity from prosecution for elected officers in criminal cases;

9.Fully enforce the Freedom of Information Act l so that government held data sets can be requested and used by the public and then such data sets be publish on regular basis;

10.Amend the Constitution to require Local Governments to publish their meeting minutes, service performance data, and items of spending over N10M.

Time has not come, Nigerians are waiting for the 'NEW' version of lies from the PIT-OF-HELL APC will use in 2019.

una lyk it or not we go still rule Nigeria for another 4 years and una suffering go continue, una never wail well,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days / Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.