Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose (17309 Views)

My Tenure Expires In June- Emefiele / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by Cajal(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Lmao....u may miss the confort of ur home....due to EFCC

1 Like

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by MrMcJay(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Fayose claims he's always with Ekiti people? Lmaooo

Come to Ikeja GRA on weekends and see the clown loafing around and loitering the place aimlessly with his convoy.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by EyoMasquerade: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
The most supreme thing Fayose will miss is his signatory to Ekiti Treasury Cheques being changed. Governor In Waiting My Bum. You are thinking you are Tinubu now abi....hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by stal: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Like fayose or hate him Nigerians still feel at home with him than the tyrant up there who has achieved nothing but mayhem for 2years
Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by zoedew: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
fayose is the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive.

May you be entitled to his type of greatness and leave same for generations after you.
Post an Amen to this Prayer so all men will know your post was not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by EnaibeSam: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Spylord48:
So after 4years the only thing that you have as an achievement is fraternizing with your people?
No roads, no salary, no pipe borne water, nothing to show for it yet you are criticising the president. A kettle calling the pot black!! Hypocrite of the highest order.

Have you been to Ekiti in the recent times?
Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by oyeb15: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Always Claiming in his words to love & be with his people but his actions are anti-people. No developmental projects, no youth empowerment, owing salaries , bad roads etc. Its beta he rules from maybe Germany & all these put in place.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by baysol: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://nigeriannewsdirect.com/what-i-will-miss-after-my-tenure-fayose/

I THINK HE'LL MISS HIS BED FOR JAIL FLOOR AFTER HIS TENURE. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by DedeNkem: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
You'll miss looting public fund!!

1 Like

Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by orisa37: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerians don't want to miss Fayiose so he should shift to Senate and help us deal with Bokoharam which now seems to be permanent landscape terrorist with Headquarters in Nigeria.
Re: What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose by joameh: 12:33am On Oct 29, 2017
You will missed your nonesese talk as well because you will end up in EFCC custody ok
Bush man like you and stupid so called Governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Frowns At Violence And Killings In Zamfara State / New Photos Of Malnourished Children At Bama IDP Camp / Should Lagos State Government Keep Buying Buses For A Private BRT Operator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.