Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) (32330 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Two students of the University of Calabar, UNICAL in Cross River state, have been arrested by operatives of the Nigeria police command over Internet scam. According to reports, the students were arrested for duping three clients to the tune of N400,000 after parading themselves on their Facebook pages as Colonel and Major of the Nigerian Army and promising to secure recruitment into the force for their clients.

The suspects who reportedly said they wanted to buy iPhones before the December celebration, blamed the devil for the act.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/two-unical-students-apprehended-security-operatives-internet-scam-photo.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
sad Useless jobless IPOB yoots doing what they know best. Since there are no more ipob rallies that gives them the opportunity to rob and pick pocket, they've resorted to internet scam. All they know is to bring shame and ridicule to patriotic Nigerians. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if it ever come to pass. Brainless vermins. This is why i will always hate Biafra. sad

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Spylord48: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
They want to buy iPhone 7 that they will use and terrorize guys in the village during Xmas celebration.
People and fake lives eh...
They want to show off and act like big and happening guys
Guys need to be careful esp now Xmas done dy reach.
Crimes go increase as people will like to drive the latest car to the village during Xmas.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by prospero5(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
na like dis yahoo boys' faces dey be?

4 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by hatchy(f): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
I know them oo

Colonel Nwankwo and Major Chukwudi

Na them, from the east side.

12 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Seeker17(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Well they've ended up buying trouble for themselves and shame for their folks.. Awon bozos

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by VoltageDivida(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Good job by the police.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
sad Useless jobless IPOB yoots doing what they know best. Since there are no more ipob rallies that gives them the opportunity to rob and pick pocket, they've resorted to internet scam. All they know is to bring shame and ridicule to patriotic Nigerians. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if it ever come to pass. Brainless vermins. This is why i will always hate Biafra. sad

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Can you imagine undecided
They even have the guts to blame the devil

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
hatchy:
I know them oo

Colonel Nwankwo and Major Chukwudi

Na them, from the east side.

Will you shut up!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
it is dem our brothers from d east, fraudsters

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by hatchy(f): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Will you shut up!!
E pain am.

Please dont go and ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Lazy fools.

I sell and install all kinds of window blinds. Check my signature and other thread for pictures

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by XXLDICK(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
Senseless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
Shut up!
Empty vessel

14 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by ibkgab001: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Trap in the closet
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
hatchy:
E pain am.

Please dont go and ....
Shut up again!

14 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Hungry boys

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
I hate when a Nigerian scam fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Sure boys

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Greed! Greed!! Greed!!! The monster that lurks in the darkest corners of the human heart!!! Contentment is better than oju ko ko ro..... Be content with what you have......cus u dey drink garri no mean say ur tommorow no go beta..... ####e go beta
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Collins0609(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
na waoh
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Dasherz(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
lah wah o .. you want to do yahoo and you can't even buy a better boxer atleast if you get caught and shamed in public ya boxers will stand out undecided undecided undecided next time be a yahoo boy full of pride na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by motun2017(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
These people are so poor. No wonder they are lamenting in the other thread just because Osun is better than their potopoto regions. buhahahhahahaha
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
At gun point if you are given drugs to sell or laptop to do fraud, please sell drugs. in drug deals both the buyer and seller are happy. the buyer wants to get High, while the seller wants to make money. both are happy.

but in yahoo, it's a one way thing, only the Scammer is happy. karma excess inside fraud. Goan ask questions. atimes when i see some boiz claiming yahoo boiz, i just laugh in Swahili.

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Buying N150K Worth Of Stolen Laptop For N5K. Photo / 3 People Killed In Ejigbo, Osun As 2 Clubs Clash (Graphic Photos) / Man Jailed For Investing Customer’s Money In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.