Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) (32343 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Nigerian Student Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-arrested. Photo / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
lmao.
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by originalKsp(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
shocked
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by vengertime: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
sad Useless jobless IPOB yoots doing what they know best. Since there are no more ipob rallies that gives them the opportunity to rob and pick pocket, they've resorted to internet scam. All they know is to bring shame and ridicule to patriotic Nigerians. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if it ever come to pass. Brainless vermins. This is why i will always hate Biafra. sad
Afonja, it's like you've taken that toilet broom soup again?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by thundafire: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Flat headed people always showing themselves
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Nuellaluv(f): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Those guys are not unical students ooooooo
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
sad Useless jobless IPOB yoots doing what they know best. Since there are no more ipob rallies that gives them the opportunity to rob and pick pocket, they've resorted to internet scam. All they know is to bring shame and ridicule to patriotic Nigerians. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if it ever come to pass. Brainless vermins. This is why i will always hate Biafra. sad

Usu...
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:
lah way o .. you want to do yahoo and you can't even buy a better boxer atleast if you get caught and shamed in public ya boxers will stand out undecided undecided undecided next time be a yahoo boy full of pride na
hian......Mr Analyzer......which one u dey
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Men they run 60 million dem neva catch them, you just 400,000. My friends yahoo isn't your calling go find handy work do.
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2017
There are most likely Deck guys
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by uduvwurode(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
e go see am buy for prison. lolzzz
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by ehinorlive: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
devil is not be blame for this, u are responsible for ur thought and action
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by theway83: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Good for them,yeye people.
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by ehinorlive: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:

tell me in the whole of nigerian where youth don't involved their self on internet scam?
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by mikano001: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
if u dont have any thing to write jst pack off nonsence
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by jtofineme(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=whateverkay post=61810855] sad Useless jobless IPOB yoots doing what they know best. Since there are no more ipob rallies that gives them the opportunity to rob and pick pocket, they've resorted to internet scam. All they know is to bring shame and ridicule to patriotic Nigerians. God knows biafra will be the crime capital of the world if it ever come to pass. Brainless vermins. This is why i will always hate Biafra. u are a very big fool
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Good job by the police.

Btw,
Since my school has refused to mobilize me for service, I am looking for any job (preferably engineering or IT inclined) in either Port Harcourt, kaduna, Calabar or Abuja. Please help a brother overcome idleness by linking me up. Thanks
send your cv go slaughter house they need person there
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by abiolag(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why some people r crazy about an Iphone. is there anything special in that device?
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Can you imagine undecided
They even have the guts to blame the devil

I'm just watching them in HD...

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by able20(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
I understand your frustration bro, but then those guys probably received scam lectures from the oduduwa boys the masters of scam.
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
BiggyB242:
Men they run 60 million dem neva catch them, you just 400,000. My friends yahoo isn't your calling go find handy work do.

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Saintinoo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:
i know you will mention IPOB ans Biafra in your comment because these days you yolobas can not do without dreaming about Biafra.
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by hatchy(f): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
holysainbj:

Shut up again!
See your life...

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Dedoo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS FALL IN!
WE ARE AT SUITE 009-011 THE KINGS PLAZA.
OPPOSITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES,
ALONG BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA
(3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM NEXT CASH AND CARRY)
CALL: 09099999859

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Patokeikem: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
A Lesson For All To Learn.
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by gonkin(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iphone that cant transfer to other devices. Nigerian crowd mentality. So much hype over iOS
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by Dasherz(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
hian......Mr Analyzer......which one u dey

ahhh Mr .. mind ya business na .. shey it's my data ni
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by marooh: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
This country self.
A qualified facebook army general is under arrest!
Buhari ur rigein na gbege
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

ahhh Mr .. mind ya business na .. shey it's my data ni
lol
Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by YungRichG1: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Local Gee is risky dude... Stay foreign

Besides the iPhone I use is for MD ACH TRANSFER keeping my VPN strong not to help people secure recruitment hahaha

Yung_Rich_G1

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Yahoo Boys Who Wanted To Buy iPhones Before December Arrested (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
whateverkay:

My guy na everybody from the South South be IPOB youths? Na wa for you o. Your hatred for this set of people pass the one Buhari get for them. Take am easy o. If we check very well, part of your family marry from the South East and South South. We are one Nigeria my friend. Na politicians wey dey use our head to make their money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lt. A.K Shekoni Killed By Boko Haram Members / Two Police Officers Fighting Over Traffic Issues In Owerri -Photos / Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.