Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (43312 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo) / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by kaymandak(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Saraki Saraki
The man enjoying Igbo's slut at the Senate since they failed to produce any APC senator because of politics of bitterness.
2019 is fast approaching, I bet it, they will make dsame mistake again. I trust my Igbo blodas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by ademusiwa3r: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
The
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
there is nothing special about this shoe. but see baba Iyawo's shoe. half shoe
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
kaymandak:
Saraki Saraki
The man enjoying Igbo's slut at the Senate since they failed to produce any APC senator because of politics of bitterness.
2019 is fast approaching, I bet it, they will make dsame mistake again. I trust my Igbo blodas.
The APC senators and house of reps members from IMO nko,Igbo's are wiser than this cheap blackmail,APC has failed and they would continue to lose elections in the SE.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Throwback: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

We will stand by him to the end

I will only stand by someone who is making a purposeful effort but constrained by circumstances beyond his control.

If Buhari is accused of not turning Nigeria to Dubai overnight while depending largely on oil whose price has crashed relative to recent years, I will lend a voice of rational support.

If the Judiciary tolerates multitudes of loopholes and outright corruption by judges on cases bordering on corruption, I will castigate the erring judges and support the government of the day.

But when an anti-corruption government provides an enabling environment for nepotism, tribalism, lackadaisical prosecution of corruption cases, and the president himself refuses to sanitise his presidency that is stinking, then I will make sure that such government is sacked as ASAP.

Buhari will not go beyond 2019.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Throwback: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Throwback is a patriot sir. He paid his dues in full and has the right to be upset. embarassed

Abeg help me tell the guy ooo that loyalty should not be blind.

The ultimate loyalty should be for the constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by MalcoImX: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Bros the thing pepper you wella
e really pepper am no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by mentorandfriend(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari's supporters keep counting on the large population of the illiterate north to execute 2019 election based on numbers. I see 2019 elections entering a stalemate, coz he needs to get at least 25% of votes in at least 26 states. 2019 will be defining for the country.

The months I've lived in Sokoto before I returned back to Abuja, I saw the masses complain bitterly about this government and show their disappointment in Buhari without mincing words.

All it takes to divide Northern votes among the people who are truly disappointed with Buhari and the die hard loyalists who will die rather than choose another Messiah is just another popular northerner, especially a northerner from the northeast axis and it's game over.

APC will never win presidentail elections in Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Nassarawa, and other Middle belt states, not with the way Buhari has refused to address the Fulani terrorists mayhem that has worsened in the past 31 months since APC took over. Let's not talk about the south where he is hated with passion.

Buhari has burnt all his polictical good will but he's not aware of it, because he's surrounded by people who adore him for his deafening silence on issues he should address the nation in a broadcast as the GCFR. Do you know that more than 200 people lost their lives just last week in Jos and Buhari has not addressed his subjects in a broadcast? No one is throwing up a pinch of truth to him from time to time. That's how I know he's finished.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Where is it now, I am only seeing them entering while Jubrin and his vice are sitting down waiting for their arrival. I didn't see them bowing down, or are u yet to upload the picture-where they were bowing down or probably kneeling?
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Where is it now, I am only seeing them entering while Jubrin and his vice are sitting down waiting for their arrival. I didn't see them bowing down, or are u yet to upload the picture-where they were bowing down or probably kneeling? Cuz there's nothing out of the ordinary from what I am seeing here
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by maisauki: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:

Continue talking, rather than talk to your boss that he has squandered his political capital and goodwill. Let him continue dragging his foot as his loyalists forsake him in hordes.

I will never beg my employee to do his job when I can sack him and have him replaced with someone who is more equipped and enthusiastic to deliver.

Sai Baba is now Nay Baba.
from what you'v posted, it's evident that you'v never been a leader; or lemme say a good leader
humans\employees arent what you hire and fire like that lest you won't get d most from people...you weigh their goods and bads and then you take a decision which i'm sure is what d president is doing...he has an impeccable character and wish those that'll work with him have same but once what is desirable isn't available then you just go for d available...he's only working with those that have a fairly clean record
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by aobinna79(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
This is how GREAT LEADERS are greeted. You can say anything behind them but when you're standing before INTEGRITY and INTELLIGENCE, there is nothing like "Mere Commissioner".....
which integrity
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by joe120120(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=61811461]Osin Baba Do your work , we ( progressives and All thr omoluabis) are solidly behind you

Mimi kan oni Mi e [/qu

Undesaireble elements.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by joe120120(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
undesirable elements. The worst politicians. APC pack ur load and go
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by akigbemaru: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
This is how GREAT LEADERS are greeted. You can say anything behind them but when you're standing before INTEGRITY and INTELLIGENCE, there is nothing like "Mere Commissioner".....
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by kaymandak(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The APC senators and house of reps members from IMO nko,Igbo's are wiser than this cheap blackmail,APC has failed and they would continue to lose elections in the SE.
Amen ...and they will continue to regret their actions
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Wearemoving: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
In Osinbande mind he we thinking this man should die let me take over na
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
cheesy cheesy
Lol..you know what I mean, woman beater. cry
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by drololaaof: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
What is special about how they (Saraki .Dogara & Yari ) were greeted ,in another post it was how they were rejected in Aso rock .Lalastica this is confusing
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DonVikings: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Lol..you know what I mean, woman beater. cry
Im not a woman beater, I just love having pork for lunch. grin grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Do you, in anyway, know the meaning of integrity?
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Respect in action.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
DonVikings:
Im not a woman beater, I just love having pork for lunch. grin grin
Woman beater. Kontinue with your pork meat until cholesterol destroys you. Not my problem at all.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:
Osin Baba Do your work , we ( progressives and All thr omoluabis) are solidly behind you

Mimi kan oni Mi e

I thought their on their ness, greeting than like a king,
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:

Tell Buhari he has been unravelled, and we that campaigned for him in 2015, have built him a wheel barrow equipped with a pole to hang his drip, that will convey him straight to Daura by May 2019.
You this liar,tell the truth and shame the devil,you don't vote for pmb.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Throwback:

Tell Buhari he has been unravelled, and we that campaigned for him in 2015, have built him a wheel barrow equipped with a pole to hang his drip, that will convey him straight to Daura by May 2019.
You are not sincere, you are always insulting pmb here but I tell you this,the shock that will come over you when the result of the next general elections start coming in will pass that of Olubebe.

You shall not die but live to witness PMB swearing in ceremony.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by EKOSuperior(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
How did they greet them? They were standing in amazement watching the two fools.
Re: Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by blaqoracle: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Throwback:

it will be easier for nnamdi KANU to come alive than for buhari to loose 2019. Your sorrow will continue for 4 more years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Eastern Security Network" - Charly Boy Speaks With BBC Igbo / What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.