Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science (3362 Views)

Pharmacist Or Medical Sales Rep / Medical Lab Science Or Nursing? / How Does Microbiology Graduate Become A Nurse Or Medical Doctor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science by nuelsam: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls i need ur advice on this
medical rehab or medical lab science,which one is better ?
Re: Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science by Kmartt(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Medical rehabilitation consists of PHYSIOTHERAPY and OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, which afta the 6 yrs training in the University, You would practice as a Physiotherapist in Hospitals and rehab centers ( Take care of post surgical trauma, bone etc) while MEDICAL LAB SCIENCE is all abt medical laboratory test and procedures in the hospital lab.
Re: Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Kmartt:
Medical rehabilitation consists of PHYSIOTHERAPY and OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, which afta the 6 yrs training in the University, You would practice as a Physiotherapist in Hospitals and rehab centers ( Take care of post surgical trauma, bone etc) while MEDICAL LAB SCIENCE is all abt medical laboratory test and procedures in the hospital lab.

is that what he asked you?

@op both are good, but choosing the one good for you is the issue. what are your goals?

3 Likes

Re: Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science by Kmartt(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

is that what he asked you?

@op both are good, but choosing the one good for you is the issue. what are your goals?

My friend, its unfortunate u didn't comprehend my write up. To the poster above, If I were you, I wuld choose MEDICAL REHAB over and over again. I'm a graduate of MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY. Jst my own input. Shalom!
Re: Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science by arinzos(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Both are OK.everything depends on what you want to do.Both have their own ways of contributing to patient care.In Recognition,both are recognized.Both have opportunities and different specialties to specialize in.Conclusion,no one is better than the other,it is what YOU achieve with it that matters.

1 Like

Re: Medical Rehab Or Medical Lab Science by arinzos(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kmartt:

My friend, its unfortunate u didn't comprehend my write up. To the poster above, If I were you, I wuld choose MEDICAL REHAB over and over again. I'm a graduate of MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY. Jst my own input. Shalom!
You said you will choose MEDREHAB,may i ask why?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become An IGCSE Certified Teacher? / Lawyers' Forum / Thread For CISA Candidates And IS Audit Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.