Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari (669 Views)

Voter Who Voted For Mbuhari And Is Now Regretting It / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Shows Off Her Parents After They Voted (Photo) / Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Biafrareform(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2017
A lady and some Nigerians have taken to a Facebook to air regrets after they voted for Buhari.

'Throwback to when i used my bike to campaign for Buhari, Preaching Change, God Forgive me, I Just remembered i didnt eat that day, was in calabar. My feet swollen. God see oo, If only they knew how committed we were to see that they win and give us the change, I just want my fuel back i didnt say i voted, Na campaign i do o, Nigerians I'm sorry'' - Lady Who Campaigned For The Buhari Administration With Her Power Bike Apologizes To Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by 9jii(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Ipob youth regretting ever following kanu to their doom

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Biafrareform(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Pics

Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Biafrareform(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2017
More

Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by fergie001: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
That Dean Best Adimchinobi guy will not make heaven grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Well 2019 is around the corner ....
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2017
What a useless change. Obama self go dey regret supporting this useless government of Buhari
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
9jii:
Ipob youth regretting ever following kanu to their doom
The story here is about the fraud called buhari so try to upgrade your brain plzz
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by ArchangeLucifer: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari shall remain in charge until I say otherwise.

His reign has enriched my coffers and more souls have turned to me in their quest to escape poverty.

I shall not stand idle and watch my investment threatened.

Buhari shall carry on my work in Nigeria.

Its wiser to stand with me than against me...
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by hardywaltz(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
We voted Buhari and we have no regrets....
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by 9jii(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The story here is about the fraud called buhari so try to upgrade your brain plzz
Said by Ipod taut.empty skull
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
A thread for disgruntled Igbos still hurting from the events of the python dance. At least they have now learnt their lessoon
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by diegwu01: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
The aim was to remove Jonathan from office, if this was all i gained for voting Buhari, i am most Glad.
Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2017
How many are the ungrateful that regret?
They are not up to 10m.
But those for buhari are more than 15m voters

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Now Regretting That They Voted For Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
where did you see the fraud called buhari?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Chairman Cross River Councilors' Forum Declares For Ogoja L.G.A Chairman / President Muhammadu Buhari Gets A Statue And Two Chieftaincy Titles In Ebonyi / El-rufai Reacts To Fayose’s Comment On Sack Of Kaduna Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.