Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Adding Adsense Codes To Blogger: Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adding Adsense Codes To Blogger: Help! (765 Views)

Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / Plz How Du I Park Garrantor.ng Domain To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adding Adsense Codes To Blogger: Help! by Eze2000(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Please help me out here. Up to this point, I've been using a faulty template. Just changed it to premium mag template and I've got three issues now most worrying of which is how to make ads appear after first paragraph and bottom of posts.

I wanna put just one ad after the first paragraph in the post and two ads at bottom of posts.

Putting the ad in after the first paragraph is totally confusing but with the second issue -- putting the 2 ads at bottom of posts, i understand i have to find the second occurrence of this code in my HTML.... <data:post.body/> ....... and place the ad code after it. Trouble is the code is not appearing correctly in my HTML as it was in the HTML of the exemplary article I read.

This is the way it appears in my HTML

<div class='tl-post-summary'>
<div expr:id='&quot;summary&quot; + data:post.id'><data:post.body/></div>

A photo of the explanatory article is below.

Please, how do I place my two Adsense odes in here? But then if i do this how will I get to insert the code after the first paragraph. also wondering if this won't after the post where i having been pasting the ad code directly into the page.

All this blogger coding wahala is just too much!

(1) (Reply)

'did You Know That' A Facebook Page That Amazes One! / Re: Online Payment Gateway That Accept Merchants From Nigeria / Get Complete Bulksms Website For 5k. Pay After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.