Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match (29987 Views)

Super Eagles Vs Argentina Friendly On 26th March / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / FIFA Approves Nigeria Vs Argentina Friendly Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
motun2017:
ISLAMABAD
oyinda15999
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by kaytolee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
let see how it gors
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is that the people that operate nairaland are oblivious of news and when they happen. This same issue made the news last week only for one blogger to rewrite the story and post it this week.
Besides the reference of isis was interpreted to be the main world cup and not the Arg -nig match.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by shamack: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
ISIS pls replace messi with dalung
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
budusky05:
How Nigeria come join?
Abeg help me ask am!
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Nbote(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why una dey lie na... ISIS is threatening d world cup in Russia.. Why una dey lie say na Argentina Nigeria friendly
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by nNEOo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jonathan:
I go call Boko boys for dem

Nonsense!
no mind these mofos ...better make the go check ratings our darling boko haram de far ahead of them on the terror league table
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by mankind05(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
fake news every where.
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Thimmoh(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
. this one that mavrodi has Joined hands with ISIS to scare Nigerians... :-/
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by rottennaija(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
ISIS has posted a picture of Lionel Messi in prison. The mockedup image of Messi in a prison jumpsuit, with blood coming from his eye has forced the Argentine Football Association to demand for special security for star player Lionel Messi and other members of the national team.

President of the Argentine Football Association Claudio Tapia on Thursday met the Russian ambassador to his country Victor Koronelli to discuss the threat posed by Islamic State after the group also published an image alluding to next year’s football World Cup in Russia, warning those who visit Russia that they will face attacks.

Tapia has also been working with Koronelli and another Russian diplomat, Dmitriy Belov, to work on additional security at Moscow’s Bronnitsy Training Centre, which will house the Argentine team for the World Cup.

Nigeria Football Federation early in the week confirmed that the Super Eagles will play Argentina in the Russian city of Krasnodar on Tuesday, November 14 at the Krasnodar Arena Stadium.

http://gidifeed.com/isis-threatens-nigeria-vs-argentina-friendly-match/

You are a fake blogger. ISIS didn't threaten nig VS arg friendly match. But threaten the world cup.
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by rottennaija(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nbote:
Why una dey lie na... ISIS is threatening d world cup in Russia.. Why una dey lie say na Argentina Nigeria friendly

No be all this fake Nigerian bloggers?
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by policy12: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
realone2012:
ISIS, like their counterparts are political tools. They have people sponsoring and supporting their activities in top countries, some of them are top governments of the world. Little wonder the so called world powers have not been able to defeat a bunch of miscreants that isn't up to 0.0001% of the world population.
The ultimate question that begs for answer is, What do they stand to gain?

A novel come to mind that will best answer ur question, Matrase Circle by Robert Ludlum, this is what will are living for Power.
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by braxjay(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
fake news.
this was to threaten world cup not Nigeria
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by dust144(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Their fathers all of them, mtcheeew stop giving those fooooools media chance.
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by tipwill(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
I don't think the mods on this forum read before moving to front page or they just don't understand what they read. There is no mention of the super eagles' match. Just a reference to a dated news. This forum is becoming more and more unreliable.
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by adegeye38(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
realone2012:
ISIS, like their counterparts are political tools. They have people sponsoring and supporting their activities in top countries, some of them are top governments of the world. Little wonder the so called world powers have not been able to defeat a bunch of miscreants that isn't up to 0.0001% of the world population.
The ultimate question that begs for answer is, What do they stand to gain?
they stand to gain money,power and political gains, these set of people are devilish, not top government but top Organisations and Individuals
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by leditexy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
whirlwind7:
undecided

These bloggers sef...

Yes, ISIS indeed throated the upcoming mundial in Russia. But....

Lionel Messi wasn't threatened directly. His image was used for the shock value. Messi is one of the most recognized faces in world football.
ISIS could have also used a picture of C.Ronaldo. It all boils down to making the world and the Russian government sit up.

The friendly match may or may not hold, and Messi may or may not play. ISIS threat is directed at the world cup event itself, not individual players or countries.
You speak my mind
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by asawanathegreat(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Amadioha, shongo, will join thunder to fire all of them
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Chiedu4Trump: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
damascuskyi:
The only thing their religion teaches them. Kill, kill, kill, kill. While missionaries brought education and health to the south, their own missionaries came on horsebacks with whips and swords. I hope the Russians spare no one if this threat is carried out.
Football is meant to cause happiness and joy, but you want to take your jihad to the field.
May that bomb explode on you and kill all your family members.
Dem call religion of peace.
More like religion of pieces
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Adebowale89(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
whirlwind7:
undecided

These bloggers sef...

Yes, ISIS indeed throated the upcoming mundial in Russia. But....

Lionel Messi wasn't threatened directly. His image was used for the shock value. Messi is one of the most recognized faces in world football.
ISIS could have also used a picture of C.Ronaldo. It all boils down to making the world and the Russian government sit up.

The friendly match may or may not hold, and Messi may or may not play. ISIS threat is directed at the world cup event itself, not individual players or countries.

see analysis cheesy are you their spokesman for you to know their ulterior motive

I trust Russia president, Mr no nonsense
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by lakesider(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nairaland threatening messi just to get more readers .
Your fame won't last
Linda did nt make money by publishing shit
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by ultimateyankee: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lies
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by neonly: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
I weak

Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by RottenTomato: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari ur sins will hunt u down and tear that little gworo kolanut skull of urs! angry
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by udemzyudex(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
I hate it when someone threatens me, same way I feel when I see someone threatening others.

Oga ISIS if you want to do it, pls shut up and do what you want to do and stop making noise about it.. Rubbish.
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by dirtyhokage(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
damascuskyi:
The only thing their religion teaches them. Kill, kill, kill, kill. While missionaries brought education and health to the south, their own missionaries came on horsebacks with whips and swords. I hope the Russians spare no one if this threat is carried out.
Football is meant to cause happiness and joy, but you want to take your jihad to the field.
Only a fool would say something like this out.....im a Muslim how come I only know how to love and give?
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by lucarella: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
These ISIS people even get graphic artists? Na wa oo
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
dirtyhokage:

Only a fool would say something like this out.....im a Muslim how come I only know how to love and give?
A billion Moslems do not participate in Jihad because they want to live in peace and watch they children grow and prosper and not give their lives for Allah. But a billion Moslems do not stand against the Jihadis because they follow the teachings of Mohammad.
That's your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by WINDSOW(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
medolab90:
Nooo you can't harm messi before you harm him you have to pass through me undecided
Wu? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ISIS Threatens Nigeria VS Argentina Friendly Match by saraki2019(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
damascuskyi:
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos / Senegaleses Celebrate Wining AFCON In The Streets Of Harlem, New York(video) / Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.