Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari (2618 Views)

Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by PapaBaby: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Tinubu should man enough and face Buhari rather than using surrogates.

#JH I wondered how President @MBuhari slept when his people imposed Yahya Bello on the people of Kogi State

https://mobile.twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/923586865445339138/photo/1

2 Likes

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Lies

1 Like

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Myndd44 rule 8
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by SOFTENGR: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
So what's wrong with asking how he sleeps when kogi people die of hunger as a result of non-payment of their salary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by hucienda: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
lol ... Tinubu buy bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Ipob pigs and idiots don't believe in freedom of expression everything is Tinubu fault even for their foolishly following FFk despite his claims of doing Bianca before Ojukwu grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by bkool7(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
I dont see anything wrong with this statement

Babajide of Journalist Hangout is know to be a fearless analyist.

And if you dont know, Tinubu has been criticized many times on CubanjiDirect and Journalist Hangout

4 Likes

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
bkool7:
I dont see anything wrong with this statement

Babajide of Journalist Hangout is know to be a fearless analyist.

And if you dont know, Tinubu has been criticized many times on CubanjiDirect and Journalist Hangout
Babajide is pained tinubu boy lost in Kogi,he has never criticized tinubu,he is an asslicker

5 Likes

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by magoo10(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
The same way the dullard have been sleeping each time he soaks the dogs and baboons in blood.

I wonder how the dullard sleeps after promising zombies "Change" and failing to take the dollar back to 1naira

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by Bari22: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by ChangetheChange: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin

EFCC will soon discover $30 billion in Tinubu's account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Finally my money is about to be discovered as part of Tinubu loot
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by konoplyanka: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Some people like the op are brain dead. The poster is a grown ass man. What concerns Tinubu with his post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by doctokwus: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
NBC after directives from the presidency would soon sanction that TVC and get it to be re-branded to only a telenova showing station,just like Radio continental left it's audience capturing talk show and phone in programmes and got re-branded to an only music station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by krasican(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Babajide is pained tinubu boy lost in Kogi,he has never criticized tinubu,he is an asslicker

and u still watch his programme
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by krasican(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
doctokwus:
NBC after directives from the presidency would soon sanction that TVC and get it to be re-branded to only a telenova showing station,just like Radio continental left it's audience capturing talk show and phone in programmes and got re-branded to an only music station.

smh wrong info
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
LOL

You should know that this is just opinion of one their guest on show.
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by adadike281(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls let them be o. At least, they are beggining to stand up for d oppressed!
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
So, Tinubu now handles or approves every Twitter tweets of TVC abi?
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by boyozaccur: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are so correct my guy
Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
Ipob pigs and idiots don't believe in freedom of expression everything is Tinubu fault even for their foolishly following FFk despite his claims of doing Bianca before Ojukwu grin grin grin grin

You are needed in YABA left for quick examination!

You are displaying Already! You seems to sleep, dream, eat and drink IPOB/BIAFRA

What do they have to do with this now

Are they:
The owner of TVC TVC PRESENTERS KOGI GOVERNOR OF KOGI BUHARI or TINUBU

So the presenters are not free to air their personal opinion again

Or are you proud of what Yahaya is doing in Kogi SMH

Must you type?

Guy hid my advise and thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Check This Tweet By Tinubu's TVC Attacking Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

You are needed in YABA left for quick examination!

You are displaying Already! You seems to sleep, dream, eat and drink IPOB/BIAFRA

What do they have to do with this now

Are they:
The owner of TVC TVC PRESENTERS KOGI GOVERNOR OF KOGI BUHARI or TINUBU

So the presenters are not free to air their personal opinion again

Or are you proud of what Yahaya is doing in Kogi SMH

Must you type?

Guy hid my advise and thank me later!
[/s]

E pain am

(1) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio's Brother, Sacked Commissioner, Ors Make Commissioner's List / BREAKING: Stalemate As Minimum Wage Committee Adjourns Till 10pm / Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.