Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Please How Do I Downgrade My Laptop From Windows 8.1 To Windows 8 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Do I Downgrade My Laptop From Windows 8.1 To Windows 8 (1051 Views)

How Safe Is Buying A Laptop From Ebay / Upgrade Your Unsupported Mac Or PC From Windows 10 To Windows 11 / How Do I Downgrade From Win 8 To Windows 7. HELP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Downgrade My Laptop From Windows 8.1 To Windows 8 by chipet67(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Please help me friends. I was unaware of my laptop been on automatic update. Now it has updated itself from windows 8.0 to windows 8.1. I would have managed it like that but the problem is that I work with the laptop and its now slow in operation and it seems the operating system is different. There are many features I see on sites I normally work with, now I no longer see them and I can't afford to waste my customers' time in the process of getting used to this new operating system.
Please friends advice me on what to do.
Re: Please How Do I Downgrade My Laptop From Windows 8.1 To Windows 8 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
try to reboot your system into an earlier functional date, I forgot the technical name for it. ( windows restore) that is it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Downgrade My Laptop From Windows 8.1 To Windows 8 by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Goto REGEDIT and type jn the following
cc//8.1-0.1=8.0

Tap 'Enter'

Now grab popcorn and wait as it downgrades.
Thank me lerra cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6+ / How To Unlock Mtn 4g Wifi Model No E5573cs-322 / Toshiba C55-laptop With Dedicated Graphics For Quick Sale **SOLD***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.