Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Must A Girl Marry???? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Girl Marry???? (18783 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself / Why I Don't Want A Girl Child - Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
pryme:

lol your dp,
you are kidding right?

Believe that shiit at your own risk wink
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
tintingz:
Have you heard of "open marriage/relationship"?
Is it the best?
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Foodforthought:

Man hater...be there encouraging sexual promiscuity. This is what civilization has done to our society.. .

Shut up there how many men have you warned to get married so as not to encourage sexual promiscuity? The men who now managed to marry nko, how many have you cautioned against cheating on their wives? Na for woman body wey no bother you na im you get power? Ogbeni swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Crossbow(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
It is totally a black man's mentality that a woman is not complete without a man.. Truth is, everybody is complete without anybody and when u know that u'll be better off single, just let ur parents and siblings accept ur decision, well if they are not convinced, they should carry tie and suit themselves. It's your life.. Not anyone's.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
It is not by force to marry, being single is sweet jare, you decide what you want to do and where you want to go but if God blesses you with money try to adopt a motherless baby, you will be helping a person in need by doing this, cheers

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

And will you tell the adopted kid the truth about why you are single and unmarried?

I am certain you won't. And you will lie and dodge the question.

You will adopt a child and want that child to bring home a good spouse from a decent home complete with both parents that you have failed to consider for yourself, abi?

People like you God will allow to suffer in their old age cos your wickedness reeks to the high heavens

You denied yourself the life of marriage and you will want your adopted children to benefit from one and you want to reap where you didnot sow

Evil beings

Why are you pained na, is it your business what sue decides to do with her life?

Those children that people tie inside nylon and throw in dustbin are they not human beings? There's nothing wrong in her telling a child that he or she is adopted and if that child wants to be single then so be it. Although I personally hope such a child will help humanity one way or the other regardless of which direction he or she choses to take. Learn to mind your business and live your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
MarieSucre:

Shut up there how many have you warned to get married so as not to encourage sexual promiscuity? The men who now managed to marry nko, how many have you cautioned against cheating on their wives? Na for woman body wey no bother you na im you get power? Ogbeni swerve!
Your response shows that u are unstable. The way u paint it, it looks like only men cheat. Ewu Gambia
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by free2ryhme: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why are you pained na, is it your business what sue decides to do with her life?

Those children that people tie inside nylon and throw in dustbin are they not human beings? There's nothing wrong in her telling a child that he or she is adopted and if that child wants to be single then so be it. Although I personally hope such a child will help humanity one way or the other regardless of which direction he or she choses to take. Learn to mind your business and live your own life.

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ogbeche77:
Where have you been all thesr years MrBrownJay.. Just discovered this new moniker.. Been a while smiley

i have been around here, on and off... NL is not the same today so only in small doses these days.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by pryme(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
skarlett:

Believe that shiit at your own risk wink

Lol, I like to gamble
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Talkwell: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
It is not by force to marry, being single is sweet jare, you decide what you want to do and where you want to go but if God blesses you with money try to adopt a motherless baby, you will be helping a person in need by doing this, cheers

This is my plan

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by helovesme(f): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Funmi Iyanda was Seun odegbami’s (former shooting stars football legend) “live in lover”/mistress for many years. He was financially responsible for her success during her time with NTA many years ago.

She’s actually his babymama as they both have a daughter together.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by needful: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2017
African race and marriage. for me, its better to be single than engage yourself with naija men who destroy innocent hearts in the name of marriage. there is no sanity in marriage anymore, 99% of married men are cheaters thereby creating emotional problems to women, let me tell you, many married women in naija are living with DEPRESSION. when cheating has become normal lifestyle, why wont people remain single and avoid heartbreaks. abeg enjoy your single hood and if you are financially okay, go to motherless adopt, that way, you have helped a soul.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by edoman2016: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Why shouldn't she make babies? Abi is it your womb she wants to born them with?
Why will a lady who has no plan to get married make babies? Don't you think it will be unfair to the child. Denying them the opportunity to grow up in a family setting

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2017
FreeTraining:

Is it the best?
It's a choice.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2017
tintingz:
It's a choice.
sure it is a choice,, it works for some people.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2017
needful:
African race and marriage. for me, its better to be single than engage yourself with naija men who destroy innocent hearts in the name of marriage. there is no sanity in marriage anymore, 99% of married men are cheaters thereby creating emotional problems to women, let me tell you, many married women in naija are living with DEPRESSION. when cheating has become normal lifestyle, why wont people remain single and avoid heartbreaks. abeg enjoy your single hood and if you are financially okay, go to motherless adopt, that way, you have helped a soul.
it is only for married women who are living with DEPRESSION,,she can choose to come out of the marriage and become a single mother, enyoy her life and also face challenges that comes with single motherhood. But if she is enjoying her marriage will u also encourage her to come out of the marriage? simply because her husband cheats' no ' All men cheats no man is saint it is in thier nature to cheat' even Father ABRAHAM did it' like I said many women are suffering in their marriages' while thousands are enjoying thier homes ' SUCH IS LIFE. Every one with his/her own destiny.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
FreeTraining:
sure it is a choice,, it works for some people.
Exactly
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Paulosky1900: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Why would you want to stick with the Abrahamic culture. Is it your culture?

am referring to the importance of descendance thats what i mean...and never you joke with GOD's word ISRAEL is a small country but undefeatable its GOD's promise to abraham is still guarding them...even if the whole world turns against them..they cant be defeated.....
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Ranchhoddas: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Paulosky1900:

am referring to the importance of descendance thats what i mean...and never you joke with GOD's word ISRAEL is a small country but undefeatable its GOD's promise to abraham is still guarding them...even if the whole world turns against them..they cant be defeated.....
Sharap.
Let Israel take on Russia in a battle and let's see.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Paulosky1900: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

if you yourself was adopted..then i have nothing to say bt if u aint adopted and u make dis comment then u are a wicked being..cos u never knw the pain of being adopted knwing full well dat u dnt knw ur real parents the shame n insults u gonna get u can never hav a say in the family dat u were adopted...
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Paulosky1900: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Sharap.
Let Israel take on Russia in a battle and let's see.

the name alone FEARS the whole world..talkmore of russia....my brother russia no fit...AMERICA that holds world power now fears them..their is nothing me n you argue here dat wil make a difference its GODS WORD no being on earth,on sea or in heaven dat will tamper with it..
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Partnerbiz(f): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Acidosis:

Why don't you date a poor pr. osti.tute with 15 years of experience?
By the way, I didn't say semen! I said semen from different men.
Empirical evidence?

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by ImaIma1(f): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Op will you still be having sex?

...Funmi Iyanda will not tell us of those cold and lonely nights that she wished she had company or those days she wished she had someone coming home to her. All we see is what she wants us to see...the glamour, the strong and powerful independent woman,etc.

If you are going to make a decision to stay alone till you die, make that decision solely by your conviction not by other people's lifestyle or choices.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by freda506(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Look at people being butthurt over someone's decision concerning HER life. So what if a girl doesn't want to get married?It's her life and her choice. Worry about your life and stop killing yourself over another's.

Many of the pro-marriage haranguers on this thread are either in terrible marriages or singletons who are desperate for marriage, and just can't grasp why some else wouldn't.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Foodforthought:

Your response shows that u are unstable. The way u paint it, it looks like only men cheat. Ewu Gambia

Ordinary why shouldn't she have babies, you threw out "man hater", now ask me what is the correlation between what I said and what you said and ask yourself who is the real ewu?
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
edoman2016:

Why will a lady who has no plan to get married make babies? Don't you think it will be unfair to the child. Denying them the opportunity to grow up in a family setting
If you feel it's unfair then convince the man to take up responsibility or you yourself become the father of the child coz as for this woman above, she has made up her mind to keep the child.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Ordinary why shouldn't she have babies, you threw out "man hater", now ask me what is the correlation between what I said and what you said and ask yourself who is the real ewu?
You are the real Ewu actually...it took you all this while to understand my comment.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
it is not a must for a girl to marry but this environment of ours makes it seems so but nothings beats getting married to someone that truly loves you and vice versa,the feeling that comes with it is heavenly.. lol
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
Foodforthought:

You are the real Ewu actually...it took you all this while to understand my comment.

There is nothing to understand in something so senseless, btw I have a job, I can't possibly spend all my time on nairaland like some jobless people.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
amakadihot87:
A girl like me who hates to throw away her freedom shouldnt be regarded as wayward......some of us were never meant to marry.....

A lot of wedding capitalist vendors are not going to be happy with this decision. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / My Husband And I Are Not Talking - And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.