Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court (39023 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Gkemz: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Allow him go home after wrecking and making lives miserable. Can you send this criminal to where criminals belong to.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by bs81(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
this is just the beginning
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by histemple: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
sKeetz:
With a very good lawyer, Evans might be able to upturn this case and have this charges quashed because the Nigerian police is very incompetent. They leave behind so many loopholes in their investigation which could be exploited by a good defense lawyer.

Very correct.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Princeofwales(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
He should hire 'The Dream Team' Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, Robert Kardashian and Barry Scheck.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by stilldoingokay(f): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigeria police treat rich people more important than poor people,

if to say this guy is poor he would have been in prison by now
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by histemple: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
It is very possible that Evans through his Lawyer has paid the prosecutor to intentionally do the wrong things just to get the charges quashed.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Abbycite(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Otono4real:
Don't be surprised this man will work away a free man tomorrow. No be naija we dey

When pple say that phrase, I always wondered the level of their exposure.

He was accused of a crime, and no matter how grievous d crime may seem to the world, he still av a right to defend himself in a court of law. Now, the onus is on the prosecuting team to prove the case beyond reasonable doubt. However, if along the way, there is a misconduct on the part of the prosecutor, the whole case may be throw out on technicalities.

You all should watch foreign movies/read foreign books and see d way things are done in other climes. I will recommend american series like "Power", "Suits" and "Franklin and Bash"

U are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Soulpower: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
wolextayo:
This man just dey control Nigeria. Person wey dem suppose to kill. Nigeria is so lawless
Lawlessness would be to kill him without convicting a competent court of jurisdiction. That is the law for you.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by RottenTomato: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
talk2odim:
Hmnnn.......that he even has the audacity to still talk is baffling.
No court has sentenced him. He's only but an accused! How do u people reason?
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by ipobarecriminals: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
angry angry angryTake Dat Igbo pig to Joko Widodo,He knw how to handle bastard like d goat
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Pamelayoung: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
sKeetz:
With a very good lawyer, Evans might be able to upturn this case and have this charges quashed because the Nigerian police is very incompetent. They leave behind so many loopholes in their investigation which could be exploited by a good defense lawyer.

Unfortunately there's none
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by joystickextendr: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nawa o.. See confidence..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by purplekayc(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
hadizadeezy:
you'll rotten in Nigeria
you'll be surprised na bail dz guy go pay in d end
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by talk2odim: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
RottenTomato:
No court has sentenced him. He's only but an accused! How do u people reason?

And u feel challenging my thought pattern makes u more intelligent? I don't exchange words with people till I am convinced I am talking with a "matured" person especially in a forum dominated by "kids"
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by AnanseK(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
buffalowings:
He needs a fair trial.

These Nigerian lawyers sef.
There should have been a Dream Team of lawyes for his defence
After all, he has the money.

You mean the money he stole from innocent people?

1 Like

Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by smileyoo: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
hope this criminal wouldn't go scot-free, even with all his criminalities? it 'll be a shame for nigeria's justice system.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by j1mmy: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
They allow this igbo criminal to go court and waste government money.
accidental discharge for this undesirable element
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by thundafire: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
hadizadeezy:
you'll rotten in Nigeria
English Twale 4 u
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by Charly68: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
With all his atrocities this man still get mouth to talk,he should have been dispatched by SARS since only God knows why they chose to embark on needless courtroom arguments over a hardened criminal
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by RottenTomato: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
talk2odim:

And u feel challenging my thought pattern makes u more intelligent? I don't exchange words with people till I am convinced I am talking with a "matured" person especially in a forum dominated by "kids"
Shutup! angry What do u know? Ur reasoning sold u out as an unintelligent person because even kids know a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty by a law court! Take corrections and stop yarning trash!
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by gasparpisciotta: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
There should be a timeline for this trial.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by wanakak: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Teewhy2:
Assuming this crime was committed in North Korea, I don't think this man will be speaking this way when he knows the kind of punishment that awaits him.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by bishop47: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
OK
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by talk2odim: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
RottenTomato:
Shutup! angry What do u know? Ur reasoning sold u out as an unintelligent person because even kids know a person is assumed innocent until proven guilty by a law court! Take corrections and stop yarning trash!

Literally you can't give what you don't have!!! And your choice of words and insults really tells the environment that "cooked you up!" So I clearly understand if you feel you can't make a point without acting like an "overbloated buffon."

Now while basking in the euphoria of your factory fitted stupidity, please kindly read the below and tell me if given the grave circumstances sarcasm should be employed;

"Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans has told a Lagos High Court in Igbosere that the fresh charges against him are so ridiculous that only a court run by Uganda’s former military dictator Idi Amin Dada can entertain them."

Now that you have read it, you can now go back to my first post and read the comment you took so passionately, resulting in your well crafted "intelligent" response you made a personal duty to deliver!
Cos u assume I don't know a person is considered innocent till proven guilty. I don't blame u, I blamed the comatose judicial system that allows such matters prolong and gives room for your type (who I pray would never experience what the unfortunate victims of that demented individual went through) to spew legal jargons not minding the traumatic effect it has on people.
I would appreciate if you don't bother to respond cos I am not tickled by your attempted display of intelligence.

Do have a lovely day.
Cheers
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by kiddapunk: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
I thought I watched this man admit to all the crimes and even called some of his cohorts. why is the case not closed and the pig put in kirikiri ward 5
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by sapientia(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Just look at how NPF is messing up this their lucky one chance.

If they arrested this man with SARs and bundled to Abuja for questioning, he will sing like a bird. He will even sign that he waived his right to an attorney.

Would have given them time to explore every investigative and legal options.. now see..

Well... the standard cannot be lowered even if it means a criminal will go free.. Law can never be sentimental. The police must prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he is a kidnapper and that all due process was followed.
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by murmee: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
sKeetz:
You are forgetting that Evans committed all his criminal activities with the connivance and total support of the law enforcement agents especially the Police. They (Police) will do everything they can to assist Evans to evade justice. That is Nigeria for you!
Re: Take My Case To Idi Amin’s Court - Evans Tells High Court by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Evans he's a funny man o, why is he talking about Idi Amin's court?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / Prince Owabie Kills Pregnant Girlfriend & Buries Her In His Apartment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.