Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) (38957 Views)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Argument With Landlord (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by dre11(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Alexander Okere , Benin

There was pandemonium on Friday on Obomwan Street, off Second- West Circular Road , in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State, when the corpse of a woman was discovered in one of the buildings in the area.

The remains of the deceased, whose identity could not be ascertained, were said to have been found in a bathroom, a development which startled many residents in the area.

It was learnt that the lady, suspected to be in her late thirties, had passed the night in her lover’s house at 17b Akugbe road, near Uwa market, off TV road, Benin.

It was also learnt that the deceased had a disagreement with her lover, identified as one Anthony Akhimien, in the early hours of Friday.

Some of the residents, who refused to speak on record, raised the suspicion that the body of the deceased could have been thrown into the next compound after she died.

Occupants of the house where the corpse was found were said to have raised the alarm, which attracted operatives from Textile Mill Police Division.

It was also learnt that the tenants in the building where the lady was suspected to have died abandoned their homes for fear of being arrested.

But Akhimien was later said to have been arrested at about 3 pm after he was caught in his room by some military officers, who later handed him over to the police.

The remains of the deceased were also said to have deposited in a mortuary.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Moses Nkombe, confirmed the incident, adding that investigation was ongoing.

Nkombe also stated that the suspect would be charged to court at the conclusion of investigation

http://punchng.com/woman-found-dead-after-argument-with-lover/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by ikp120(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Terrible. The truth is that the guy might not even have had hand in her death, but he is definitely the "prime suspect" now.

He has all odds against him. I'm not really saying that he's innocent o.

Abeg if you wan die, please take style avoid my house o. Na beg I dey beg so.

45 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by dmgr(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
sad

4 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by CplusJason: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
I think she was strangled by the lover.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by newyorks(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
one of the worst death sofar is being killed by urlover.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by nddydamzi(f): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
like play like play Nigeria don dey turn to south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
All these lovers lovers self. Where is her husband? angry
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
ikp120:
Terrible. The truth is that the guy might not even have had hand in her death, but he is definitely the "prime suspect" now.

He has all odds against him. I'm not really saying that he's innocent o.

If he is innocent it will be very difficult to prove in court. They were together

3 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Escalze(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
sad
what is happening to this country
it's as if God just turned blind eye

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by vanida6: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocking shocked
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by ikp120(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

If he is innocent it will be very difficult to prove in court. They were together

If he is lucky, an autopsy report may help him out.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
I jos dy wait 4 NwaAmaikpe comment grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Islie: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Am sure the story is also related to this by the nation, the police needs to do proper investigation to let us know the complexity of what happened and how involved is the boyfriend in her death

Driver kills girlfriend, dumps corpse in bathroom

A driver with in one of the major transport company in Edo State, Anthony Akhimien, has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend.

Police said the suspect killed his girlfriend and dumped the corpse in a bathroom close to his house.

The incident happened at number 17 Akugbe Street, off TV road, Benin City.

It was gathered that the suspect threw the corpse over the fence and it landed inside the bathroom where it was discovered on Friday morning.

A tenant in the house where the corpse was found said the man who found the body thought the girl was still alive.

The tenant, who refused to disclose his name, said the man raised alarm after he discovered that the girl was dead.

He said the discovery sparked fears among other tenants as all of them denied bringing any woman home the previous night.

The Nation gathered that the tenants stormed other nearby houses before they found out that the deceased was brought home by the suspect popularly called DPO.

Residents of the building where the killing occurred have fled the house when our correspondent visited the place on Friday.

http://thenationonlineng.net/driver-kills-girlfriend-dumps-corpse-bathroom/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
cool

So this bréast don waste for nothing...

Mortuary attendant don see food.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Buhari sef. Na God go punish u
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by SuperBlack: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is not Afonjas
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Ayoswit(f): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by manitobor(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chai
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
One bad news after the other.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by femiranking28(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
And if you follow me go na enjoyment go kill you
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
CplusJason:
I think she was strangled by the lover.

newyorks:
one of the worst death sofar is being killed by urlover.
cry embarassed undecided

Please do not assume and rush to conclusions so that when it is your own turn we will not assume too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by dangotesmummy: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria has become a state of nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
damn
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Templerun95(f): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
I guess someone from Evans tribe killed her cry
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by ppkoko: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
I hail una
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by adorablevic: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
poor girl... rip
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Danny287(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sad well RIP
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by mrdil: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
so sad...
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
I Dont trust anybody in Benin city as they are all desperados and greedy people.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by CplusJason: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

cry embarassed undecided

Please do not assume and rush to conclusions so that when it is your own turn we will not assume too.
Okay sir.

But it won't get to my turn. grin
Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why should a woman in her late thirties still be doing boyfriend and lover mata. Edo people i hail o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Is not Afonjas
bigot oshi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) / A Premier League Club Nearly Lost £1m To Hackers But Saved By Their Bank / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.