Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter (70162 Views)

Burna Boy And Davido React As Wizkid Brags About His Wealth, Retirement. / TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / Wizkid Brags About Upcoming Collaboration With Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Aicebaba: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wiz kid needs sense.

Visit for your blind
https:// www. jumia. com .ng/decorland/
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by KKKWHITE(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
He's an adult so he know what is right for him

Do you need durable and affordable window blind? Check my signature for pictures
what's the cost Am interested
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by tbliss22(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lolz.... It's your life bro. Its not something to brag about na, even broke guys have more than 3 girls to bleep so what's new in that

However, I can bet you with my balls that there are millions of girls praying to have wizzy sink into them even for free.

That's Naija for u, get the dolls and you begin to have headache selecting from numerous babes around.
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by snowstormm(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
tbliss22:
Lolz.... It's your life bro. Its not something to brag about na, even broke guys have more than 3 girls to bleep so what's new in that

However, I can bet you with my balls that there are millions of girls praying to have wizzy sink into them even for free.

That's Naija for u, get the dolls and you begin to have headache selecting from numerous babes around.

it's a lyric to his old song na
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na wa o,with dat him small prick

3 Likes

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Anything to get publicity.
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by esthy86(f): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
so make we go fry rice,wetin concern me sef
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by tbliss22(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
snowstormm:

it's a lyric to his old song na

Its alright....
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Ferguson500(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
lol no wonder you've been sick all this while

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by esthy86(f): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o,with dat him small prick
hw do u knw
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:
Let's hope you don't carry two stds as well.

tongue
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by smartbros(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:

nice Dp hun, i wantu pay for your top!!!!
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
esthy86:
hw do u knw
see am now

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Diso60090:
dude you see ya life you already did grin
na it be it nah wink
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Elnino4ladies: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na lyrics of for example by K switch ft wizkid and olamide be that
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by olagamalin(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is no news.

It's part of the lyrics of a song he did four years ago.

For Example - Kayswitch ft Wizkid, Olamide.

Our people will lose sleep over a tweet meant to garner attention.
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
What do you expect of an irresponsible father of two calling himself a kid at 26, drug infested agbero

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Uncle why u dey lie

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by iamcha: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
undecidedso that one na achievement abi?
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by JoshMedia: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Baba nla.

Wetin concern me, sha remember to do HIV test regularly.
The picture, is it photoshopped?
Could it be real?
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by lukency(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
omo oni ido kudo!
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Crativjosh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Guys dey menstruate?
veekid:
You see one of the problems with nigerians? We pretend alot! We pretend not to have sèx, some guys der will be menstruating on that tweet sooner than later

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by missvaj2015(f): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
I wonder when most of our celebrity would grow up. Plz let me come and be going ooh
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Lionofdjungle: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
This shows the foolishness of following "stars" blindly. Some of them lack sense and people still idolize them. Appreciate their works/music but don't follow their lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Amberon11: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Funniest post of the century grin
Rokia2:

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
KKKWHITE:
what's the cost Am interested
There are different types with different prices sir. Please add me on WhatsApp let's talk. 07063397657
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by Amberon11: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
A married man testified in my church a while back of his weird sexual obsession. Said he started carrying two women , later it became three, till it got to six.
Six women at once. But he has stopped all that now according to him.
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Tell him that he doesn't need to live a foreign life juz to fvck 2 women..

Coz some village boiz out there , they fvck in the bushes, fvck in the toilet,
fvck in the kitchen, fvck while doing laundry ,fvck while sleeping without bragging on twitter. THEY ARE THE SMOOTH CRIMINALS. lipsrsealed
Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by dadtoyosi: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
are u okay?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter by GrandpaYung(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wetin concern me?

My own be say tomorrow when you carry one yeye sickness wey person no fit pronounce, make nobody come dey tell us to do "akawo* ontop youR matter...

Meanwhile, Kontonou oh! No stop.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Earns N26 Million On Youtube Monthly / "Please Marry Me" Fan To Oge Okoye After Looking Smart In Sport Wear / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like Woman From Osun Lineage in New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.