Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) (16845 Views)

Luxurious 5 Bedroom Duplex, Fully Serviced With A Pent Floor / Construction Of A Four Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent / 3 Bed Room Flat With A Pent House, 2 Units Of A Room Self Contain. #20m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Timtol(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
Following,ride on...maybe one of design of mine will b yours someday...abuja pjt ;DFollowing,ride on...maybe one of design of mine will b yours someday...abuja pjt
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Timtol(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2017
grin
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Going into the following stage
1. Electrical piping
2. Plumbing
3. Aluminum windows subframes
4. AC
5. Bamboo scaffolding for external works
6. Roofing
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Starting up with the roofing: the roof truss will be done first while installation of roofing sheet will be done after plastering and coping

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Pictures

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
More update

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
On to wall plastering, we will start off with the gauging of the external plastering

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Plastering will Starr from the back

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2017
More updates
Note we have a subframe installed to enable us dressed the windows before installation of main Windows

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by vicben27(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice Job! I can see you don't compromise in terms of quality! your projects are sure to stand the test of time . more gress to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
vicben27:
Nice Job! I can see you don't compromise in terms of quality! your projects are sure to stand the test of time . more gress to your elbow.

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by podosci(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
vicben27:
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by erico2k2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice Job Engineer

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2017
erico2k2:
Nice Job Engineer
Thank you sir
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by twinskenny(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Good job from the team..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
twinskenny:
Good job from the team..

Thanks boss
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by dubemcapital(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
abdulwastecx:
More updates
Note we have a subframe installed to enable us dressed the windows before installation of main Windows

Good job there, Mr abdulwastecx.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2017
More updates

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2017
More

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Harney project team delivered the first phase of this project in three months.
see more updates from the completed window hoods and plastering
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pictures

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Looking at the building from the back, you guys can see our customary line design

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by DerMeister: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice job! Please how much does it cost to hire a concrete mixer for a day?
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2018
DerMeister:
Nice job! Please how much does it cost to hire a concrete mixer for a day?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Iriruaga100(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2018
I really like d way u built d scaffold. No need to bore hole through d wall.
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by DerMeister: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2018
Thanks a lot, much obliged.

abdulwastecx:

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Iriruaga100:
I really like d way u built d scaffold. No need to bore hole through d wall.

Thank you, my brother, we don't bore-holes through walls to make our work neater
Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by mindee: 12:21am On Feb 08, 2018
vicben27:

I concur with this, well done Engineer

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
How did I miss this build? shocked

Very very nice job Sir.

This is my style of architecture, perfectly executed.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by podosci(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Very very nice job Sir.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by abdulwastecx(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Very very nice job Sir.

You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) by skyhighconcepts(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
INTRODUCING SKYHIGH CONCEPTS

Fast and easy delivery on all your Building design (10days)

Skyhigh Concepts is a consultancy firm dedicated to meeting the need of our clients, in developing an elegant building plan and its approval with high regards to meeting deadline.

Our architect and engineers are registered professional with years of experience.
We posses fast and easy delivery system on all job so as to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our charges are relatively very good as we love to help reduce the budget of all our clients.

We look forward to having a working relationship with you and we are dedicated to make you happy.\ in this relationship.

Let handle your next project.

Contact Us @
Skyhigh Concept Nigeria
No 14, Allen Avenue, Centage Plaza, Ikeja, Lagos.
skyhighconceptsnigeria@gmail.com; info@skyhighconceptsnigeria.com
07051388839, 09071556808

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two 3-Storey Buildings Collapse In Aba, One Dead (Photos) / Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse / Heavy Duty Cranes For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.