Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) (4186 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Buhari Supporter Regrets Ever Believing In His Government - Check Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by fergie001: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2017
dunkem21:

My man, form don finish o..

The zombie above me arm twisted, harassed and collected the last form by force cheesy

Stupid lots tongue
Imagine......
No b small thing ooo

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2017
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2017
eyeview:
You were not deceived, you were plain stupid.
Anyone who was born before 1985 or has access to history and still voted Buhari despite his track record of failure, recession, tribal bigotry, violation of human rights, corruption etc and still voted him is eternally stupid. They are the type the Bible described as wise in their own eyes but foolish

indeed

4 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Justiceleague1: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2017
They are coneheads,very useless set of ppl who never learn from history even if it repeats itself 100 times.
Awo otapiapiaed away,mko was otapiapiaed thru tea..b4 then,long ago,a certain Afonja Alimi had to usain bolt away like ben johnson from his own domain by small small fulani boys...
grin

They claim to be highly sophisticated buh are easily manipulated and hoodwinked by illiterate mallams grin

Losers. And they are all frustrated and venting same on Igbos everywhere. grin

5 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by mankand(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Another bastard yoruba son called afonja
Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Amarabae(f): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Lols his zombieism Don end

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by lereinter(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2017
no nigerian politician will dissapoint me again after pmb did

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by NnamdiN: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The biggest supporter of buhari was SalamRushdie but today he is buhari nightmare
are you serious? Any links to his pro-buhari posts? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
NnamdiN:
are you serious? Any links to his pro-buhari posts? shocked shocked shocked
search for idupaul

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Feraz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
search for idupaul
Are you for real? I was wondering where that moniker went. The guy wails more than anyone here...grin

They are many. I'm waiting for uncle Gbawe to come. grin

BTW, you Kathmandu right?

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Feraz:
Are you for real? I was wondering where that moniker went. The guy wails more than anyone here...grin

They are many. I'm waiting for uncle Gbawe to come. grin

BTW, you Kathmandu right?
If i tell you I'm Kathmandu my Oga at the top will tell you another so let's leave it that way grin

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Bizibi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
There is no either,you were just stupid that is all.

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by shallysgirl: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Stupid I will say.
Your regret just started
more years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by royalnose: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
anibirelawal:
All this wailers sef, may sense fall on u all.
do you think it takes a day job to fight corruption.
PMB is not GOD, any1 can promise u heaven on earth,it is left for u to beleive or not.
Perharps, everyone is corrupt in this country one way or the other.
Now tell me how to fight corruption in a blink of eye, with the level of corruption that have been in existence in many years back. it is a gradual process.
Patience is a virtue!

No Sang go rape you, Omo ale jatijati
Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Enjoy the market u bought.... meanwhile the female version

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
royalnose:

No Sang go rape you, Omo ale jatijati
wish u d same
Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by bonnyhope: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
The southwest people should not complain, they should enjoy the change they voted for.
Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by aolawale025: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
In 1984. I remember queuing to buy essential commodities. After he was overthrown then a massive fraud was uncovered in the counter-trade policy of that regime. So many people blocked me on social media before the elections. Today they are too ashamed to say their hero buhari has failed.

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari Supporter Regrets (pics) by BudeYahooCom: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
The Agbo herbal doctor have really suffered. He voted mr dumbohari because of hate for East.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Warns INEC Staff Against Complicity With Politicians / 5 Year Old Chimamanda Pays Tribute To Flight Officer Tolulope Arotile ( Video ) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.