Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) (24769 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by zoba88: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tor Tiv Prof. Ortese James Ayatse receivedls the body of former COAS, late Gen. Malu in Gboko, called on Federal Government to review the invasion of Zaki Biam

Tor Tiv who stated this while receiving the body of late. Malu at his Gboko palace said he is pained by the death of late. Malu.He also frowned over the manner the Nigerian Army maltreated late. Malu during the 2001 army invasion in Sankera that reduced Malu's home to ashes without compensation up till date. He further called on the Federal government to hasten the compensation now that the most affected victim, Malu is dead.The Tor Tiv also appreciated the army for taking care of Malu while he was time.

On his part while presenting the corpse to Tor Tiv, the leader of army delegation and the personal physician toate. Malu. Breg. General Nuhu Ade Rtd said Nigeria will continue to remember Malu for his great contributions.

Earlier, Tor Sankera, His Royal Highness Abu Shuluwa and his Kwande counterpart said General Malu has gone at the time Tiv Nation and Nigeria needed him most.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/tor-tiv-prof-ortese-james-receives.html?m=1

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by zoba88: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2017

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Woe to those that acquire and amass wealth through dubious means

N return to the creator empty handed

Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by iamJ(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Poor man motto

Dey there they preach

If I see u for road, I drive into a pot hole and allow water splash on u

Then collect ur girlfriend

Make money till money works for u
money is everything

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

And yet you still sell your conscience daily for some BMC stipend

35 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:

Poor man motto

Dey there they preach

money is everything

Nah

I think your likes will be good for the farm

It harvest time

Look for clean money

7 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
FarahAideed:

And yet you still sell your conscience daily for some BMC stipend

Are you also paid to kick against pmb ?

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by iamJ(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Nah

I think your likes will be good for the farm

It harvest time

Look for clean money

have u seen money b4?

#No Filter Attitude

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
May his soul rip.Btw,that casket looks like it has airbag.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
have u seen money b4?

#No Filter Attitude

Am very sure most state government are yet to pay salary

Don't worry they will soon pay

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by nerodenero: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Painful price all mortals must pay but before I pay this price, I must make am pass as I dey now, amin.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by iamJ(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Am very sure most state government are yet to pay salary

Don't worry they will soon pay
if I was doing such job, we will be on the same page na
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:

if I was doing such job, we will be on the same page na
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Ooook chest beater

We know there type

Claiming importer and exporter

Only to find them in Alaba suru go slow

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
RIP...Greet Abacha and MKO
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Christane: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
gudnyt general .
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tor Tiv forgot that the same Malu levelled Odi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Leez(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin
hwfr mainagate?

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

The one BMC pay you, is it clean money? Who is more dubious than Buhari and his government?

11 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
undecided Hope dem go kill malu (cow) for him burial but with the permission of their fulani masters?
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by modi78: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Malu rip
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
This man was sent by OBJ to wipe off Odi while same OBJ again later sent the same troops to wipe out his community.
While providence helped him to avoid being implicated by Maj.Mishelia in Lagos during the Lt.Col.Bukar Sukar Dimka's coup of Feb.13th.1976,same man was used by Abacha to fraudulently ensured that Diya and co were roped in the then phantom coup of 1997.
Now he's no more but Diya-a Pioneer member of the NDA is still alive.So be careful what you do in this life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
cool

May his soul rest in peace...

I would have love to be there.. but you can see the air Force is pushing bus In Lagos.
. so I wish the family well.

An I would like to say. He never was with Nigerian army. He was a Nigeria army officer..

If you go to Nigerian defense academy.. you are a Nigerian army officer because of your school..

But if you go to artillery school.. you are artillery army
If you went to school of military medicine yaba..you are a medical army etc.. that the badge means.. there is boko Haram in the media..

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity, wealth acquisition with think of death and the life beyond.
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
vanity upon vanity all is vanity. RIP
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by juman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why he was not buried there?
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:

Poor man motto

Dey there they preach

money is everything
Heard you used person get wealth shocked ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by madjune(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
All those generals wey sit for Diya's death tribunal are all half gone before Diya himself who still bubbles with Life in Ogun state.

Men, may the God of Diya keep us alive over our enemies. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by kikake: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
zoba88:
Tor Tiv Prof. Ortese James Ayatse receivedls the body of former COAS, late Gen. Malu in Gboko, called on Federal Government to review the invasion of Zaki Biam

Tor Tiv who stated this while receiving the body of late. Malu at his Gboko palace said he is pained by the death of late. Malu.He also frowned over the manner the Nigerian Army maltreated late. Malu during the 2001 army invasion in Sankera that reduced Malu's home to ashes without compensation up till date. He further called on the Federal government to hasten the compensation now that the most affected victim, Malu is dead.The Tor Tiv also appreciated the army for taking care of Malu while he was time.

On his part while presenting the corpse to Tor Tiv, the leader of army delegation and the personal physician toate. Malu. Breg. General Nuhu Ade Rtd said Nigeria will continue to remember Malu for his great contributions.

Earlier, Tor Sankera, His Royal Highness Abu Shuluwa and his Kwande counterpart said General Malu has gone at the time Tiv Nation and Nigeria needed him most.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/tor-tiv-prof-ortese-james-receives.html?m=1

Wow. Rip. One of those people who reigned supreme upon Nigeria and ruined the country.
Re: Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

Ooook chest beater
We know there type
Claiming importer and exporter
Only to find them in Alaba suru go slow
Head of Zombie, Nairaland department spotted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nndigbo: Why We MUST STOP Saying Lagos Is No Man's Land / "Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters / APC Presidential Rally In Kano Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.