Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (33443 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by SLOVFO(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Let's take it easy on men of God.

They all started out as humans(before they were transformed by God) , like most of us. They make mistakes too. But that doesn't define them. It is their believe in Christ, that defines and justifies them.
Nobody, nobody has the right to condemn any man called by God.

By the way, David Ibiyeomie is my pastor and I stand by him. God used him to revive me when I was spiritual bankrupt. I glorify God for his life.

David Ibiyeomie is a giver also. Some kids in my local church at Aba, Abia State, got scholarships from his foundation. He could have kept the money for himself...but he gave.

2 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Another prey for frz this weekend!
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by sanpipita(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
The way these pastors send people to hell, God himself must be in shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by SooCute(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Worry about reasonable things only! That jet is already tokumbo to me!
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by PastorandMentor(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol. This is so hilarious
sanpipita:
The way these pastors send people to hell, God himself must be in shock
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Paperwhite(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
After they chop and clean mouth together.Jesus implored us to love rather but these are god of men of course.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by aku626(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is exactly the sort of vacuum/throne created by so called Christians for the likes of freeze to reign supreme

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by indomielomo: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
who are the haters judge no one JESUS didn't ask you to that. ..
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by talk2percy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Are u kidding me, a pastor, uttering such word?? After living big with their money u told them to go to hell?? Isorite..u are truly a God of men.

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by salt1: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
SLOVFO:
Let's take it easy on men of God.

They all started out as humans(before they were transformed by God) , like most of us. They make mistakes too. But that doesn't define them. It is their believe in Christ, that defines and justifies them.
Nobody, nobody has the right to condemn any man called by God.

By the way, David Ibiyeomie is my pastor and I stand by him. God used him to revive me when I was spiritual bankrupt. I glorify God for his life.

David Ibiyeomie is a giver also. Some kids in my local church at Aba, Abia State, got scholarships from his foundation. He could have kept the money for himself...but he gave.

What is bad is bad.
Such unfortunate words shouldn't come out of anybody professing godliness. He sounds like a PA to a politician. A Christian's life is marked by decorum no matter the provocation. If you have access to him, ask him to apologize and desist from using such language

I stand for the Bible

7 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by samsam2019: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
You benefit from his evil money. So what else are you going to say?

A day will cone that you leechy bastards will become a relic. A thing of the evil past that will forever be banished to the past.

Your churches and Jesus will become irrelevant
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by beccab78: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
this is the pastor that luck aunty kemi up in the prison infact what are there preaching when you cannot forgive.bussiness center.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Desyner: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Topgainer:

He is the Lagos branch manager. Every Sunday he is sure of something after sending down part of the money generated to Port Harcourt. He risks sack if he is not eternally grateful to his 'Father for Life'. He was picked from the streets, brushed up and taught the rudiments of Church business, with a branch created for him. He should be grateful.
I pray he remembers his biological parents and give them even if it only 3% of the honour his gives his second to none Father David.
I am not also comfortable with the arrongance the boy is exhibiting at this young age. So unchristian to tell dissenting groups to go to Hell. If it were to be my type that remained in his Lagos area, he will have nobody to call him Daddy every Sunday in his Lagos branch. These statements credit to him is a pointer that my spirit and understanding of the life of Christ runs anti- parallel to his.
You are not serious. You want to wish haters more grace right?
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by BluntBoy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
PastorandMentor:
New Suv gifted to him by Pastor David Ibiyieome this year.

No wonder.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by AreaFada2: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigeria has a long way o.

The way people worship wealth is alarming.

We are still in early Victorian times mentally. Despite using Iphone X and Samsung Galaxy S8.

Quite surprising how some so-called Christian leaders and acolytes utter words carelessly. Far removed from the teaching of Christ.

By their fruit.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
It's uncalled for. The best is to keep quite
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Blonchilli(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:
All haters should proceed to hell grin grin from a pastor?

Isn't he supposed to he winning souls for Christ?,souls who will go to heaven? grin grin wetin happen?
He's retired darling smiley He only cares about the cash that comes in Sunday and smiling to the bank monday morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Osaronicole: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
So now that you have posted this, what have you gained. Pastor and mentor indeed.

Just list what you have gained.

PastorandMentor:
New Suv gifted to him by Pastor David Ibiyieome this year.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by daveP(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Proceed to hell?
Even the assumed Christlike character from his boss didnt ooze onto his p.a's life to ensure no such foul language?!

Thats how the p.a to one gospel artiste that finished performing at THE EXPERIENCE told fans following his boss for autographs, favor, etc, to 'fvck off all of you'.

3 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by rebecon: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
hmmmm
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by femi4: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:
All haters should proceed to hell grin grin from a pastor?

Isn't he supposed to he winning souls for Christ?,souls who will go to heaven? grin grin wetin happen?
The judge not crew will come for your head
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by FisifunKododada: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
In Nigeria, no business like church business.

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by PastorandMentor(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
You are like your father the devil. I know you are one of those sheeps daddy freeze was talking about. Olodo
Osaronicole:
So now that you have posted this, what have you gained. Pastor and mentor indeed.

Just list what you have gained.

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Osaronicole: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ode!!

Ozua!!

If you claim to be a pastor and mentor, why don't you leave God the judge to judge.

Pastor and mentor indeed. Brother perfect.

I follow my Bible, bash no man,i leave God to judge because no man is perfect.

As a pastor and mentor you are, what have you achieved in life. The year Don dey finish oo.

Quote author=PastorandMentor post=61836262]You are like your father the devil. I know you are one of those sheeps daddy freeze was talking about. Olodo [/quote]
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Unik3030: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
smithsydny:
See this st johns Boi oo.. Chai
am a Christian but am beginning to hate Christianity with the way people have turned there pastor to God. am sure if Jesus should come tomorrow these people will ignore him and follow there pastor
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
An ordinary P.A. !!! Too bad. Receive sense and read ur bible deeply to be Christlike in what u utter.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Missonas(f): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who be this one again? Who are d haters and wat/who are dey hating? No go find ur father for front. Na so una go dey run mouf. You are a PA to a Pastor and thats the best way u can air ur opinion in public whatever happened to scruples. See as he hold car key up grin

2 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Gkemz: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who is he to pass judgement. How sure is he that he's not lying.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Maximus85(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Pastor David Ibiyieome's Personal Assistant and resident pastor in charge of Salvation Ministries Lagos state is not finding it funny over rumors going around about his father in the Lord purchasing a private jet and also a car while another mega big church owner Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of Opm rejected his own . He therefore made his stand known and asked all haters to proceed to Hell.
Ikeni Daniel wami the PA to Pastor David Ibiyieome wrote

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

I STAND WITH MY FATHER DAVID IBIYEOMIE FOR LIFE, AND EVERY TRUE SON SHOULD DO THE SAME.
MY FATHER IS A GOOD AND GREAT MAN SECOND TO NONE.
ALL HATERS SHOULD PROCEED TO HELL...

AM UNAPOLOGETIC FOR THIS!!!

What do you expect of an empty headed slave?

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by EmmyDJourno: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Hungry psychophant who would amount to nothing if he was not the Pastor's ass licker

You see these sort of people everywhere

Half baked education, no personal ambition but the depraved desire to protect their source of free money earned by being an ass licker mtcheww angry

2 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by oruma19: 12:08am On Oct 28, 2017
Norlt surprised... Sycophancy is also part of the business. Pentecostalism is become a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.