Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (33442 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by akusum: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Why wont u stay wit him,when u r living fine,sheep
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by vicfy(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2017
U don't wish even ur enemies hell... I wonder what they teach y'all at church
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Leez(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Pastor David Ibiyieome's Personal Assistant and resident pastor in charge of Salvation Ministries Lagos state is not finding it funny over rumors going around about his father in the Lord purchasing a private jet and also a car while another mega big church owner Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of Opm rejected his own . He therefore made his stand known and asked all haters to proceed to Hell.
Ikeni Daniel wami the PA to Pastor David Ibiyieome wrote

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

I STAND WITH MY FATHER DAVID IBIYEOMIE FOR LIFE, AND EVERY TRUE SON SHOULD DO THE SAME.
MY FATHER IS A GOOD AND GREAT MAN SECOND TO NONE.
ALL HATERS SHOULD PROCEED TO HELL...

AM UNAPOLOGETIC FOR THIS!!!
Now dont get me wrong i dont agree with evrythng freeze says but one has to admit that sometimes he makes sense
this goat just called a fellow human being his daddy and said ppl shld go to hell
tufia
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by olabrad: 1:00am On Oct 28, 2017
CrazyMan:
I expected him to ignore them. Silence is the best answer to un constructive criticism

He has now proved himself to be worse than the critics. He doesn't stand with God, but stand with his pastor? What a blind Christian. And this one too will want to Kay claim to the holy spirit. Where is the holy spirit in his comment now?
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Miles300: 1:16am On Oct 28, 2017
This is when u see ur pastor as a god and not the God we serve ! A Christian stating hating should go to hell ?!
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by olabrad: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2017
CrazyMan:

That's why I said silence would have been a much better option than uttering such statement.

By their fruits(statements) we shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by olabrad: 1:27am On Oct 28, 2017
nwibubasaalex:

sharap ur gutters if u dnt have anytin fruitful 2 say.
come 2 fink of it y are dey not castigating Benny hymn and odas.
everyone has a spiritual father who serves as mentor and whereby he is bin insulted then its ur job 2 back him up and correct false tinx bin circulated

And in the process of "correcting false tinx bin circulated", you should ask then to go to hell? The fact that you are defending this shiiit shows that your church has gone to the dogs! It is no more Salvation Minsitry ; it is now Damnation Ministry.

5 Likes

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by olabrad: 1:30am On Oct 28, 2017
nwibubasaalex:

The right tin to say is "Go to hell and remain dere"
Jealousy is d root of all evil.

Most of you so-called Christians don't even know what Christianity means. Imagine you supprotinga pastor for cursing! What do they even teach you in your church these days? How is this utterance different from that of an unbeliever?
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by OtemSapien: 2:21am On Oct 28, 2017
nwibubasaalex:

Jealousy is d root of all evil.
And Yahweh is a Jealous god cool
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by webgenius234(m): 3:35am On Oct 28, 2017
proceed to hell means Go, I am also coming. So let them go and finish d saga there...

meanwhile NaijaTaxi is scam..RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
http://www.naijaict.com/2017/10/12-proofs-naijataxi-is-scamfraud-ponzi.html
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by cupidhero(m): 4:02am On Oct 28, 2017
See the kind language wey dis goat dey use. Haters go to hell? FOH.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by dataking: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2017
SLOVFO:
Let's take it easy on men of God.

They all started out as humans(before they were transformed by God) , like most of us. They make mistakes too. But that doesn't define them. It is their believe in Christ, that defines and justifies them.
Nobody, nobody has the right to condemn any man called by God.

By the way, David Ibiyeomie is my pastor and I stand by him. God used him to revive me when I was spiritual bankrupt. I glorify God for his life.

David Ibiyeomie is a giver also. Some kids in my local church at Aba, Abia State, got scholarships from his foundation. He could have kept the money for himself...but he gave.

Just step back and read the nonsense you just wrote. Is it his money?? You are so gullible. Educated fools. Nonsense. Do you think imams can be taking muslims for fools like they do you folks. Shior
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by DonMekino(m): 4:48am On Oct 28, 2017
PastorandMentor:
That right. Silence. That was so immature of him. Well what do you expect? Only trying to defend his daddy General lord
More like defending his source of income.... He is not worried if souls are lost to hellfire.... That statement is so condescending

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by privatedss: 4:58am On Oct 28, 2017
for me the same Bible condemned the form of utterance is not charitable.there is no grace just self. let our life speak of Christ in word and action I wonder if this one did
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by privatedss: 5:01am On Oct 28, 2017
dataking:

Just step back and read the nonsense you just wrote. Is it his money?? You are so gullible. Educated fools. Nonsense. Do you think imams can be taking muslims for fools like they do you folks. Shior

remember the bible said a leader sin is a leading sin as many will be turn into hell for it.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 28, 2017
policy12:

Touch not my anointing crew won't see this, but when the critics talk now they will come out with their pen and start typing.

If the father can't forgive Aunty Kemi, but prefer to jail her cos of abuse, I won't be surprise the adopted child can ask haters to go to hell. If only men were to be God chai e for no easy for many of us..

I remember its commonly said that God and Jesus do wish any to perish but come to repentance.
Many of us talk Christ but we don't do like Christ'when Christ was been punished for the sins of mankind he didn't speak evil against them' he did not tell any of them to proceed to hell" instead he said Father forgive them for they know not what they do' all this so call nigeria men of God will end up in hell' only few shall see GOD
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by MrMcJay(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Some Nigerian Pastors are the greatest tools being used by the devil to discourage young Christians. They don't obey Christ's teachings and rub their arrogance and ignorance in the faces of their unenlightened followers.

May God help the Church in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Daeylar(f): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2017
femi4:
The judge not crew will come for your head

Nah, they are too embarrassed grin

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by emeviks: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2017
....with all am seeing here, of a truth endtime is here ..
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by UltimatedeBest(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2017
PastorandMentor:
New Suv gifted to him by Pastor David Ibiyieome this year.

Sounds like wat PA to politicians would say, if u criticize their pay master
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Abudu2000(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2017
All these for an ordinary rollce Royce he could afford when he is old already...abeg talk to me when you post a 24years old boy with such not all the old baboons
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by ENEJI16: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Topgainer:

He is the Lagos branch manager. Every Sunday he is sure of something after sending down part of the money generated to Port Harcourt. He risks sack if he is not eternally grateful to his 'Father for Life'. He was picked from the streets, brushed up and taught the rudiments of Church business, with a branch created for him. He should be grateful.
I pray he remembers his biological parents and give them even if it only 3% of the honour his gives his second to none Father David.
I am not also comfortable with the arrongance the boy is exhibiting at this young age. So unchristian to tell dissenting groups to go to Hell. If it were to be my type that remained in his Lagos area, he will have nobody to call him Daddy every Sunday in his Lagos branch. These statements credit to him is a pointer that my spirit and understanding of the life of Christ runs anti- parallel to his.
You who know where he was pick from all this criticism will end you in hell.... how is it your business,are u a member of his church,even your own church how much is ur offering that you think can buy a toy car talk more of a private jet.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by bigfather(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Topgainer:

He is the Lagos branch manager. Every Sunday he is sure of something after sending down part of the money generated to Port Harcourt. He risks sack if he is not eternally grateful to his 'Father for Life'. He was picked from the streets, brushed up and taught the rudiments of Church business, with a branch created for him. He should be grateful.
I pray he remembers his biological parents and give them even if it only 3% of the honour his gives his second to none Father David.
I am not also comfortable with the arrongance the boy is exhibiting at this young age. So unchristian to tell dissenting groups to go to Hell. If it were to be my type that remained in his Lagos area, he will have nobody to call him Daddy every Sunday in his Lagos branch. These statements credit to him is a pointer that my spirit and understanding of the life of Christ runs anti- parallel to his.

You hve said it all Sir
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by pressplay411(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2017
policy12:

Touch not my anointing crew won't see this, but when the critics talk now they will come out with their pen and start typing.

If the father can't forgive Aunty Kemi, but prefer to jail her cos of abuse, I won't be surprise the adopted child can ask haters to go to hell. If only men were to be God chai e for no easy for many of us..

I remember its commonly said that God and Jesus do wish any to perish but come to repentance.

Jet is the new Colt (donkey) right?
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by salt1: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2017
arbland:

God bless you for this wonderful piece, Religion nowadays is PURE SCAM

It's not a scam, my dear. There are still a few people who teach and preach holiness and godly living. But will people go there? No! They prefer those that will promise them instant prosperity and death sentence on all imaginary enemies. That's where the crowd rushes to.

The owner of the religion said the way is strait and narrow and those that find it will be few.
The sheeple deserve the leaders they get.

Read your Bible. Connect to God at a personal level. He's real.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by pressplay411(m): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
He's just a PA, sense is not in his job designation.

1 Like

Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by agarawu23(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Until judgement day
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by jedyjedy(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2017
what d love of money can cause ehn. foul mouthed, arrogant pastor.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Davebrian133: 7:13am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=policy12 post=61834072]

I remember its commonly said that God and Jesus do wish any to perish but come to repentance.[/

To clerify you the father ni touch ur aunty kemi for d scandal she wanted to cause but d members were the ones that dealt with her u baboon
So when u dont smtn jxt sit dwn nd be humble bitch so God go fit bless u small.
Re: All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters by Davebrian133: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2017
jedyjedy:
what d love of money can cause ehn. foul mouthed, arrogant pastor.

Ur name alone show say u lack sence, cum mke i dash u small, as na suger full am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Stingy Men Association: What The Bible Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.