Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex (4212 Views)

Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’ / Two Old Lesbian Spotted Kissing Deeply In A Wedding Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Evalistus: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wonder shall never end they say This generation is the beginning of the extreme wonders no one would have believed to happen years back.

Its no longer news of how people now involve in homosexualism and bisexuals

And they’ve been coming out lately to show off their partners even in Nigeria where the act is forbidden and anyone caught will be sentenced to 14yrs imprisonment but no one has heard of anyone being prosecuted despite the rate at which we see, hear and read about them lately.

Such is the case of this young lady named Ms Abigail Fidelis who shared the conversation that ensued between her and an unknown self-acclaimed lesbian via her Facebook account.

The unknown lady claimed to prefer f**king females because she loves sucking the boobs and enjoys fingering a fellow lady, she further claim to f*ck guys too which makes her a Bisexual. May God deliver our generation. READ MORE

Screenshot. Nigerian Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex

http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/10/27/screenshot-nigerian-lady-shares-conversation-24-year-old-lesbian-begging-sex/

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by HungerBAD: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes,

Just sometimes, I want to believe these stories. But anytime they are published online, the accusers usually have two fancy english names,even if they are claiming Nigerians.

When these girls having surnames like Audu,Dike and Adebayo, I will start believing their stories.

People will do anything to be in the news.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by PenisCaP: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
She hasn't come across a good dick yet.

Her life will change forever when she do.
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:

It's still just prick sha, nothing else?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by itchie: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
She needs help. No be normal eyes she dey use do these things. She really needs spiritual help
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
8 dis shitt with passion, any lady no wan know, brutal suck mehn! Adam And Eve Not Adam And Steel CMN!
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Blackfyre:

It's still just prick sha, nothing else?

Lol you just want make me talk.
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by dyadeleye(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Rokia2:

Mama d mama

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by mKc9ET(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
I just don't know what this people want in life

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by femi4: 4:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Rokia2:

You must be good with dicktations in your school days

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2017
That babe no well...... She needs a guy like my bf. Her orientation about dick will change

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by khristal87(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Rokia2:

Really? U sound like who hs been tasting good dicks frm time immemorial
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by sonikstargirl(f): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2017
i reserve my comment.. Abigail Fidelis sounds spanish
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by westlius(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2017
iamceemeon:
That babe no well...... She needs a guy like my bf. Her orientation about dick will change
So u are introducing ur guy if NL babes taste him u will come here and be crying dat som1 stole ur man

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by westlius(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2017
iamceemeon:
So u are introducing ur guy in NL babes taste him u will come here and be crying dat som1 stole ur man
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Tyrabarbara(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
this story is cooked up.

check my dp.
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by OboOlora(f): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
this story is cooked up.

check my dp.
I just did. Who beat u, ur face looks swollen

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Tyrabarbara(f): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:

your username is creepy.
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by IamLaura(f): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:

grin
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by OboOlora(f): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:

your username is creepy.

It's a nickname from my days at ISL
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by Tyrabarbara(f): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
OboOlora:

It's a nickname from my days at ISL

liar.
Re: Lady Shares Conversation She Had With A 24 Year Old Lesbian Begging Her For Sex by 7footre(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
this story is cooked up.

check my dp.

Check yo dp for what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Alleged Babymama, Stella Uju Is Now Into Full Time Olosho Business / See Photo Of Kizz Daniel And A Lady That Got Fans Talking / I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.