Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) (4221 Views)

Paul Okoye (psquare)was Caught Sleeping With Their Maid By His Wife. / Psquare Brothers Peter And Paul Called Out For Abandoning Their Sister / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
I choose my wife and kids over my brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare)
Nigerian entertainer, Peter Okoye has disclosed in a recent interview with

Nancy Isime on Hip TV, that he picks his wife and kids over his brothers.

click the link below for full post... grin

https://globng.com/i-choose-my-wife-and-kids-over-my-brothers-peter-okoye-psquare/
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by BluntBlunt: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Globng:
Nigerian entertainer, Peter Okoye has disclosed in a recent interview with

Nancy Isime on Hip TV, that he picks his wife and kids over his brothers.

click the link below for full post... grin

https://globng.com/i-choose-my-wife-and-kids-over-my-brothers-peter-okoye-psquare/

That's nice to hear. But why can't everyone get along. Life is too short.

FTC grin
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
BluntBlunt:

That's nice to hear. But why can't everyone get along. Life is too short.

FTC grin

fact bro!
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Exodora: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
There are three things in which I take special delight _ Things that are beautiful to the LORD and the PEOPLE alike .

First is , brothers who get along with each other ,
Secondly , Neighbour who are friends,
and thirdly , married couple who are happy together.
No matter whom you chose they are still your family and family is one thing you can't erase , so until you get that in your head .....

1 Like

Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Exodora:
There are three things in which I take special delight _ Things that are beautiful to the LORD and the PEOPLE alike .

No matter whom you chose they are still your family and family is one thing you can't erase , so until you get that in your head .....

grin grin nice bro
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by OKorowanta: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Talku Talku!
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 12:39am On Aug 07, 2019
OKorowanta:
Talku Talku!
fact
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 07, 2019
true talk

1 Like

Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2019
new day
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Eugramng(f): 3:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Ya
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by nuelzy: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Is this one still crying foul??... Oga we have that countless times.. And since ur common sense is buried in that Yoruba woman's honeywell,

.... Better die there o... Cos when things go south... We will see how further ur friends and in-laws will take u...

Even if things didnt go well with ur brothers and you... Cant u just be in good terms..

A tree can never make a forest...

1 Like

Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Eugramng(f): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
nuelzy:
Is this one still crying foul??... Oga we have that countless times.. And since ur common sense is buried in that Yoruba woman's honeywell,

.... Better die there o... Cos when things go south... We will see how further ur friends and in-laws will take u...

Even if things didnt go well with ur brothers and you... Cant u just be in good terms..

A tree can never make a forest...

grin angry angry
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by NobleAngell(f): 1:51am On Aug 10, 2019
You can have them all. In fact, you should have them all. It should never be one or the other.

2 Likes

Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Eugramng(f): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
You can have them all. In fact, you should have them all. It should never be one or the other.

Fact
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by gmaribel(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
NobleAngell:

If your Sister insults your husband in your presence who would you stand with?

Sister over husband?

Fact is you gotta make though choices.
You can't have them all in all situations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Eugramng(f): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Exodora:

grin angry
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 12, 2019
also read

Twitter Unverified Nigeria Vice President "Yemi Osinbajo" And Take Down..
All tweets by the account which was created in December 2014, have also been deleted and his profile picture and header image have been taken down.(for no good reason)

click link to read full post
https://globng.com/twitter-unverified-nigeria-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-and-take-down-2399-of-is-tweetsmust-read/
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
trending
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 3:34am On Aug 19, 2019
#BBNaija 2019: Cindy kisses Sir Dee (video)

Big Brother Naija Housemate Cindy on Friday night kissed fellow housemate Sir Dee.

Recall that Cindy was introduced to the house during BBNaija twist as one of the five new housemates alongside Enkay, Venita,Joe and Elozonam

Cindy, since her entrance into the reality show, has been criticised and described by some BBNaija fans as ‘local’ and not posh like other housemates.

However, Leo had defended Cindy, describing her as a representation of every average Nigerian lady who is not ashamed of her background.

Cindy who has never been caught up in an intimate relationship on Friday night kissed Sir Dee during a game in the garden.

Cindy kissed Sir Dee from his legs upwards to his waist and played with his nipples which caused a rousing moment in the house.

It is not certain if Cindy has interest in Sir dee as she chose him over Omashola.

Recall thag Omashola was days ago caught kissing Venita just few days after Biggie introduced new housemates.

See the video below;

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH FULL VIDEO:

https://globng.com/bbnaija-2019-cindy-kisses-sir-dee-video/
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2019
globng
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Father Arrested For Impregnating 18-year-old Daughter In Ogun
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
PREMIER LEAGUE! See What Guardiola Said After Man City Beat Bournemouth 3 – 1

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has said his team’s extra quality in attack made the difference as the champions powered to a 3-1 win at Bournemouth on Sunday.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD

https://globng.com/premier-league-see-what-guardiola-said-after-man-city-beat-bournemouth-3-1/
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by hsegreat1: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
pride and arrogance they worry you
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
hsegreat1:
pride and arrogance they worry you

he need to no
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Annie939(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
we don hear
Re: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers – Peter Okoye (psquare) by Globng(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Annie939:
we don hear
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

~Dakore Egbuson's New Music Video~ / Miss USA 2012: Meet The Contestants / Picture Of Vector Tha Viper And DMX In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.