Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Facebook Political Ads Will Have More Public Information: Zuckerberg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Political Ads Will Have More Public Information: Zuckerberg (1412 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Facebook Political Ads Will Have More Public Information: Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Political Ads Will Have More Public Information: Zuckerberg by eventsms(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
The social giant announced on Friday the item will soon require advertisers — especially political candidates — to disclose more information about their advertising efforts on the platform as the company seeks to temper concerns coming from the U.S. Congress about Russian meddling inside the 2016 presidential election.

Facebook’s completely new policies include labeling political ads so they’re easier to identify, along with also creating a catalogue of these along with also various other ads so users can see how much advertisers are paying along with also who they are targeting.

yet many of the modifications intended to create more transparency don’t appear to address the most problematic ads purchased last year by Kremlin-backed, online trolls. These ads, referred to as “issue ads,” sought to stir social...http://www.topics1.com/facebook-political-ads-will-have-more-public-information-zuckerberg/

(1) (Reply)

Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 / Get Paid To Chat On Social Media / Can I Connect My Pc To My Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.