Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me (698 Views)

Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me by famousozi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
The Senator representing Kogi West district in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has accused the state governor, Yahaya Bello, of mobilising thugs to stop him from sharing bags of rice and other relief materials donated to civil servants in the state by members of the Senate.
It was earlier reported that about 40 Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria donated 1260 bags of rice to ameliorate the sufferings of civil servants in the state, who were yet to be paid their salaries for 22 months.
However, Melaye said the Governor has hired miscreants to block the Lokoja-Abuja road so they can attack him and obstruct the transportation of the relief materials to intended beneficiaries.
He tweeted: “GYB has mobilized his... Read more at: http://confluenceplus..co.ke/?m=1

Re: Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me by Baawaa(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
They will kill you one day
Re: Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me by ufuosman(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tell us say u dey eye governor post
Re: Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me by Sunofgod(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye-governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me by ettybaba(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is the worst time to come from Kogi state.
A useless governor and a stup1d senator.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: It’s Fake News That I’m Not In Good Terms With Buhari – Tinubu / Oil Exploration To Begin In Benue State / Twitter Reactions To Imo Heroine Statue By Gov Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.