Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,845 members, 7,824,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (16418 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Stop Buhari From Coming To Ebonyi / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by adebuk47(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2019
IPOB can’t attack me outside Nigeria, says Ngige
Published

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has said members of the Indigenous People of Biafra cannot attack him outside Nigeria.

He stated this in Obosi, Anambra State against the background of reports that IPOB members had threatened to attack politicians of the South-East geopolitical zone if they were sighted anywhere outside the country.

He said the secessionists would have a moral burden to attack him because he protected them and their interests when he was the governor of Anambra State.

He added that IPOB was not set up to be a violent group.

Ngige said, “IPOB was registered by the late President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife and other Igbo as a non-violent group.

What is going on now in the group is not part of the work plan . I visited the United States of America recently, and I was welcomed by IPOB members.

“They knew I fed and protected them when I was in office as governor. I have said it several times that Biafra cannot be achieved the IPOB way.

“The Igbo should stop shouting marginalisation. They should stand up and assert themselves to be counted. Nigeria belongs to all of us.

“Equity favours the Igbo to produce the next president of the country, but they must work hard and position themselves for it.

“We should stop political sentiments. Politicians don’t give power based on sentiment and emotion. President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is favourable to an Igbo president.

“We must support him and associate with the APC. Nobody will give you president of Nigeria in your bedroom.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-cant-attack-me-outside-nigeria-says-ngige/amp/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by SLAP44: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2019
It's not about what you did for IPOB when you were governor, it's about what you are CURRENTLY doing for Igbos now. How have you used your position to ensure that your people are not being killed.

IPOB are not begging you for anything, they only want you to be pro Igbo.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Ngige ipob has metamorphosed oh, some of their members are not from anambra state and some have lived abroad most parts of their life.
If the mean you, they will get you and even if they don't beat you, they may just tear your clothes.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Ngige is far more likely to be targeted by IPOB as an APC member. This is a man who kept silent as unarmed IPOB were being massacred in his home state.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2019
No need talking too much. Travel outside first,Mr dwarf.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by banom(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Oga dwarf travel first let's see how it goes

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by obi4eze(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2019
Please just prove it let us see.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by MicheyJ1: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
I'm sure Ekweremadu would have said the same thing few months ago. Your own go worse. I pray you come to China, I will personally deliver the beating.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
no be by mouth

a trip to the nearest airport , Frankfurt no far

undecided undecided undecided

shey u no wan drop 30k minimu wage, but if na fuel, VAT increase and deposit charges , e no need meetings
your own beating go worse, cause dem go give u dat your cap to chop

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
banom:
Oga dwarf travel first let's see how it goes

Dwarf bawo grin

13 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Abalado(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019
If them born u well, go out side Nigeria and eat yam,, bastard igbo man

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Badonasty(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2019

12 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Elder way steal elderly money no be elderly beating him go chop

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
e sure for dis Ngige die. Ipob sef go dey look face now. Who wan die? grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by McDoe(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Hmmm, so what gave you the guts to so-believe? Oga, pls humble thyself and stay away from any gathering for now. It is only the living that can tell their stories

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
IPOB are just attention seeker's.. We in the north have the real people who take action without making much empty threat and online rant.. The day they mistakenly attack any northern politician.. Even their ancestors will be waken up

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Keep shut
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by noble2faith(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2019
tongue

Ipob be like: Ti won ba bi iya e re, iwo jade kuro ni Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Jalabase(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Biafrannuke: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2019
contradictions you said you protected "their" interest and also said Biafra can't be achieved their way. So you protected and interest that can't achieve Biafra?

Biafra g'enwe mmeri!

12 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2019
Ok. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by TRIGITIS: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
That is entirely their business.

My own be say, make dem keep am within their region, no touch people from other regions, dazal.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by blackboy2star(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
We wait and see! Oga, how far with the minimum wage payment?

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Olanipekun1: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
That is entirely their business.

My own be say, make dem keep am within their region, no touch people from other regions, dazal.
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by NotNairalandi(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2019
He is indirectly begging IPOB members not to beat him when he travels. Otele!

18 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Someone book him a ticket to Germany grin

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by DennisEche(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
oga go and implement the 30k minimum wage and stop shifting attention

10 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by BobiNick(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
So ipob has really turned itself into a terrorist group. Attacking anyhow lol

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
The fear of IPOB and Kawnu is the beginning of sense grin

7 Likes

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Mays24(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
grin
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Oneday82: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=adebuk47 post=82341593]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-cant-attack-me-outside-nigeria-says-ngige/amp/[/quote

Taa Gbafu there... When you were what? How many years now. ]

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by EJanni(f): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2019
He is afraid. A clear conscience fears nothing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Signed Copy Of ‘A Poet Who Died By His Poem’ (Photos) / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes / Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.