Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels (627 Views)

The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / I Asked This Question About Creation To A Christian And A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by enyi1: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Greetings to you all in the name of Lord Jesus. Please i have been searching for the origin and creation of Angels. because though the Bible talks about existence of Angels, i can't find where it talked about them in the history of creations. Were they created before man or after man. Remember the Bible told us that in the beginning, after creation, God used to come down ( Not send an Angel) to be with man in the garden of Eden. So could it have been after the account of how man sinned and disobeyed God? Again, in the book of Revelation according to John, it is written that in the end, there will be a new Heaven and new Earth and God will live with man. There was no mention of Angels again. So how come important people like Angels are left out in both the beginning of time and end of time?
Please i need intelligent response with scriptural references to back it up. Please don't polarize or sectionalize this topic. Those picking up fight with their creator are also not welcomed. Every other Religion is welcomed if you have facts about this.
Thank you.
Re: What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by kachi19: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
I advice you go find the book of enoch
Re: What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by enyi1: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2017
kachi19:
I advice you go find the book of enoch
Tell us what is written there if you know? If i start reading all the books everyone will recommend i will never do anything. Or drop link to a quotation or citation in line with the topic. Thanks
Re: What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by ysyowel(m): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2017
they were created in the beginning "in the beginning God creat the HEAVEN and the earth Gen1:1 meaning God created the universe in the beginning.

possibly Angels were created before the creation of the physical earth.
Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if
you have understanding. . . when the MORNING STARS sang together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38: 4 ,7).

All things were created in six days and God rested on the seventh day.
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea,
and all that is in them, but He rested on the seventh day. Therefore
the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy (Exodus 20:11).

For by Him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things
visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or
powers - all things have been created through Him and for Him
(Colossians 1:16).

Conclusion
The time of the creation of angels is something that the Bible does not
specifically mention. Angelic existence dates back before the creation
of humans. How far back no one knows. They seem to have been in
existence when the earth was created. Scripture indicates the angels
sang and shouted at God's creation of the earth - possibly before any
material thing was made. They were definitely created before humanity.
Beyond this, there is not enough information to be more specific.
Re: What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by enyi1: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=ysyowel post=61838186]they were created in the beginning "in the beginning God creat the HEAVEN and the earth Gen1:1 meaning God created the universe in the beginning.

possibly Angels were created before the creation of the physical earth.
Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if
you have understanding. . . when the MORNING STARS sang together
and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38: 4 ,7).

All things were created in six days and God rested on the seventh day.
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea,
and all that is in them, but He rested on the seventh day. Therefore
the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy (Exodus 20:11).

For by Him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things
visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or
powers - all things have been created through Him and for Him
(Colossians 1:16).

Conclusion
The time of the creation of angels is something that the Bible does not
specifically mention. Angelic existence dates back before the creation
of humans. How far back no one knows. They seem to have been in
existence when the earth was created. Scripture indicates the angels
sang and shouted at God's creation of the earth - possibly before any
material thing was made. They were definitely created before humanity.
Beyond this, there is not enough information to be more specific.[/quote
From what i can understand from u, Angels were created when Heaven was right? For the purpose of serving God. Now at the end, Heaven and earth shall pass away, the sun and the stars shall cease to exist and God will live with man. There's also silence on whether Angels will pass away with the old Heaven the moon and the stars? Whether God will still make further use of Angels since God will now be living with man? ]
Re: What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by orisa37: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
Angels are not created like Adam and Eve. And even when they are, they are celebrated, like Nephilims, only by The Supreme Spirit(God).
Angels are Messages, Messengers, Holy and Righteous Spirits of The Supreme Spirit. They come in different forms and substances. They can be Human in Spirit like Jesus, freshly born or Moses, David, Daniel, Peter, Paul, Osinbajo and you and I.
Angels are Righteous weapons in The Hands of God.
The opposite, Demons, are evil, witches, wicked and ruthless weapons in the hand of Satan.
Re: What Does The Scriptures Say About Creation Of Angels by kachi19: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
enyi1:

Tell us what is written there if you know? If i start reading all the books everyone will recommend i will never do anything. Or drop link to a quotation or citation in line with the topic. Thanks

Enoch was alive during the times of the nephilims and saw first hand the activities of the fallen angels on earth & other secrets to the earth u won't find in the bible cos he walked with God. Order and names of the angels and some other facts about lucifer

(1) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala, Has Lambasted ‘yahoo Pastors / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/12/17 / NURTW Boss, Mc Oluomo, Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.