Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Fatal Error Of Allah - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Fatal Error Of Allah (7133 Views)

The Known Existing Books Of Allah- II / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by iamgenius(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Background
Israel is God’s covenant people. God’s plan was for Israel to send his message to the rest of the world. God’s plan was also for the Saviour to come through Israel. If he was accepted by Israel, the people will then carry his message to the rest of the world. God had promised as far back as Abraham that through him ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH will be blessed. The seed of Abraham that was to be a blessing and mercy to all mankind is Jesus Christ.

Fulfilment
When Jesus came therefore, he was to present himself first to Israel. If they had accepted him AS A NATION his message of salvation would then be preached by his followers (not necessarily by himself) to other people.

They rejected him en mass, as a result he instituted the church which he still gave the same mandate to: “… you will be my witnesses both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8

So, Jesus was right in saying that he was primarily to Israel. Yet his message was for all the world.
The writer of Act of Apostle is speaking for Jesus. Let JESUS speak for himself.

1 Like

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by Empiree: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

So,Jesus was right in saying that he was primarily to Israel. Yet his message was for all the world.
This statement of yours defeated everything else you had to say. The Message of prophet Muhammad was and has always been PRIMARILY and INTENDED for the world.

WORLD according to Quran and hadith is not just mankind. WORLD (al-lamin) means that P. Muhammad was sent to Mankind, Jinn Kind, Living and nonliving things. Grass, trees, animals even birds. They all RECOGNIZED prophet MUhammad. That's what Quran means by prophet muhammad(s) being sent to the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by alBHAGDADI: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Background
Israel is God’s covenant people. God’s plan was for Israel to send his message to the rest of the world. God’s plan was also for the Saviour to come through Israel. If he was accepted by Israel, the people will then carry his message to the rest of the world. God had promised as far back as Abraham that through him ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH will be blessed. The seed of Abraham that was to be a blessing and mercy to all mankind is Jesus Christ.

Fulfilment
When Jesus came therefore, he was to present himself first to Israel. If they had accepted him AS A NATION his message of salvation would then be preached by his followers (not necessarily by himself) to other people.

They rejected him en mass, as a result he instituted the church which he still gave the same mandate to: “… you will be my witnesses both in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and Samaria, and even to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8

So, Jesus was right in saying that he was primarily to Israel. Yet his message was for all the world.
Empiree, here's your answer.

Next time, when you come across a verse in the Bible that seem like a contradiction, don't be too quick to carry it on your head dancing with joy that you have found a fault in the Bible. You might just end up like a fool dancing in the market and saying he has found gold only to be surprised that it is a stone.
.Next time, divide such a verse with other verses so as to o understand the message it is sending.
.Thats exactly what plainbibletruth just did.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by alBHAGDADI: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamgenius:
The writer of Act of Apostle is speaking for Jesus. Let JESUS speak for himself.
Jesus himself speaking.

Mathew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by alBHAGDADI: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Empiree:
This statement of your defeated everything else you had to say. The Message of prophet Muhammad was and has always been primarily and INTENDED for the world.

WORLD according to Quran and hadith is not just mankind. WORLD (al-lamin) means that P. Muhammad was sent to Mankind, Jinn Kind, Living and nonliving things. Grass, trees, animals even birds. They all RECOGNIZED prophet MUhammad. That's what Quran means by prophet muhammad(s) being sent to the world.
Mohammad was a liar claiming what he is not.

God had a way of doing things. He did through the children of Israel, that's why Jesus came though those people.

Why would God now say he wants to send mohammad, an Arab and from a people he never had any relationship with, to the world?

Jesus had to minister to the Israelites first for them to be his witness to the world.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by alBHAGDADI: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Empiree:
Very simple. In the time of Moses, who was the leader of Israelite and led them through from Pharaoh, was there another way to God or savior at that time besides Moses?

In the time of Abraham, was there another way to God besides the "father of faith", Abraham?.
I asked for you to show me where Moses claimed to be the way to God, you are here ascribing that title to him which he never claimed.

Moses was the way to the promise land, not to God. That was his assignment. The moment he saw them to the promise land he left them. If he was the way to God, he would have remained with them like Jesus who was, died and resurrected and is still with Christians today. We'll, I don't expect someone that believes the account of a book written 700years after a book it is trying to disregard.

Since you can't show me where Moses made such claims, then show me where Elijah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel etc all claimed to be the way to God.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by parisbookaddict(f): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
Empiree:
At least Germany is powerful economically and politically than finland. Once muslims take over Germany, by default, finland is nothing but stooge grin

Thank God you indirectly conform Germany is gradually conceding to islam cheesy

I did not just "indirectly conform" Germany is conceding to Islam. Whatever that means.
I have previously and clearly stated that Muslims are taking over Germany. Crime rate has gone up, rape has gone up and attacks on Jewish people. Same thing is happening in Sweden.its a pity.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by Empiree: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
parisbookaddict:

I did not just "indirectly conform" Germany is conceding to Islam. Whatever that means.
I have previously and clearly stated that Muslims are taking over Germany. Crime rate has gone up, rape has gone up and attacks on Jewish people. Same thing is happening in Sweden.its a pity.
Yeye woman. "crime rate has gone up". How's that muslims problem?. Crimes fluctuate in every country on the planet. Before muslims in Germany, the biggest crime is germany itself (its involvement in ww2). Has there been any crime greater than that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by Empiree: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
i honestly dont know how you passed through primary school cheesy
alBHAGDADI:
Moses was the way to the promise land, not to God. That was his assignment.
Who gave Moses the tasked he accomplished?, who owns the promised Land?. Is it not God?. Why are you deceiving yourself when it is written blue/black in your bible that he received instructions and revelation from God?.

The moment he saw them to the promise land he left them. If he was the way to God, he would have remained with them like Jesus who was, died and resurrected and is still with Christians today.
WHat's funny is that, the Israelites both Moses and Jesus(p) were sent to believe Moses ONLY not even Jesus....which means they don't recognize him till today. Since Christianity is not even official religion in Israel defeats your nonsense argument. You never heard Jewish rabbis and Netanyahu say "the God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses?. YOu will never hear them mention Jesus.

We'll, I don't expect someone that believes the account of a book written 700years after a book it is trying to disregard.
I forgot that you are dull cheesy

Since you can't show me where Moses made such claims, then show me where Elijah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel etc all claimed to be the way to God.
The same way you cant show us where Jesus said "I am the savior". Lo Ba Tan grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by alBHAGDADI: 4:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Empiree:
i honestly dont know how you passed through primary school :DWho gave Moses the tasked he accomplished?, who who owns the promised Land?. Is it not God?. Why are you deceiving yourself when it is written blue/black in your bible that he received instructions and revelation from God?.

All of that doesn't mean he was the salvation. This is why I said Muslims don't read the Bible to understand the spiritual meaning, they just read the letter and draw a myopic conclusion.

Moses' task was not to save Israel for all eternity; it was just to deliver them from Pharaoh and lead them to the promised land. But the desires knew they would need someone to help them always, someone who will fight against their enemies for them. That was why Moses told them of God's plans to send a Messiah to them. Sadly, Muslims twisted the words of Moses to the Israelites to mean he was talking about Mohammad.

Moses even demonstrated what the Messiah will do when he comes. This he did by lifting a big snake and hanging it, such that all those bitten by snakes got healed when they looked at the big snake on the stake. Same thing Jesus did when he was crucified. His crucifixion brought great healing to the Israelites and mankind.

John 3:14-15
"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life.

The snake lifted up by Moses didn't promise eternal life. But Jesus lifted himself up and promised eternal life. Can you now see that Moses is not the way to God by to the promised land? If he was, then he would have promised eternal life which is one of the benefits of meeting with God. But he didn't have that to give.

John 6:67-68
So Jesus said to the twelve, "You do not want to go away also, do you?" Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life

If Moses was the way, he won't have spoken about a coming Messiah. If other prophets in the Bible were the way, they won't have spoken of Jesus Christ. They would all have remained with the people forever. Only Jesus expressly stated that he is the way spoken of by Moses and even the prophets. He is still with us today.

Empiree:

WHat's funny is that, the Israelite both Moses and Jesus(p) were sent to believe Moses ONLY not even Jesus....which means they don't recognize till today. Since Christianity is not even official religion in Israel defeats your nonsense argument. You never heard Jewish rabbis and Netanyahu say "the God of our fathers Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses?. YOu will never hear them mention Jesus.
How many times do I have to hammer it that you only read the Bible without understanding?

Jesus came to reconcile humans with God. You can't expect him to just land and immediately upturn every established way of life. That's why he had to live under Judaism to show them the flaws in it and how God has come to redeem them from the curse of the Law. They practiced stoning, but Jesus showed them how love can stop that. Does that show Jesus endorsing Moses laws?

Israel not following Jesus is something the Bible prophesied even before his birth. But your myopic view of scriptures won't allow you see that Israel has become a spiritual nation, not the one in the middle east. Israel now exists in Nigeria and all countries of the world through Jesus Christ and his apostles. So, whether Netanyahu and his people follow Christianity or not, it doesn't stop God from reaping humans.

Empiree:

The same way you cant show us where Jesus said "I am the savior". Lo Ba Tan grin
I can't give you the exact words you want, I can only show you where Jesus made such claims and where angels and even humans agreed with him.

Jesus speaking

John 3:17
"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

Luke 19:10
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

Angel speaking

Luke 2:11
for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Matthew 1:21
"She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins."

People speaking

John 4:42
and they were saying to the woman, "It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world."

1 John 4:14
We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Damn! This hermaphrodite is still out here spewing drivel! How many years have you wasted on this forum and what have you achieved?

Get a life man lady. Damn!

1 Like

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by malvisguy212: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2017
plainbibletruth:
The questions we've asked are so simple. Yet it appears our Moslem guys need some basic English Language and Compression training.

All I read them say is
:
"I rather use my time to train my dog than waste it on explaining things to a fool"
"last I check it u dat can't comprehend a simple self explanatory verse."
"is clear just like that."
"What he and the other guy explained to you is "extended tafsir" i:e explanation."
"Take it or leave it."

The issue is simple. One verse of the quran. Sura 3:81.

Who are the Prophets who are to help Mohamed when he comes?

Our Moslem guys have been unable answer this and other simple questions. Why? They just cannot bring themselves to see any fault in the quran. So, no matter what is pointed out, their "CONDITIONING" tells them to reject every objection. They lose objectivity. Even when they see a fault they have to convince themselves that it is not a fault and that there must be a way out.

That is why they would rather quote the passage over and over again instead of simply telling us the answer to our questions.
none of this Muslims have been able to answer the question.
Muhammad clearly taught that “no Prophets” were raised between the time of Jesus and him. In other words, the only Prophet who came after the time of Jesus was Muhammad. This means that there could be no Prophets on hand to either welcome or assist Muhammad. However, Surah 3:81 clearly testifies that there would be Prophets available to assist this new Messenger . Since all Islamic scholars without exception recognize Muhammad as the
Messenger of Surah 3:81 , they must now explain why there were no Prophets at the time of Muhammad. Muslims cannot provide the name of a single Prophet who was a contemporary of Muhammad.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
UmarIbnShittu:

Hadiths on Importance of Cleanliness

Here the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) gave the greatest importance to remaining clean by declaring it as a part of faith.

1. Abu Malik Al-Ash`ari (RA) reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
“Purity is half of iman (faith). “

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) provided Muslims with a means to please Allah (SWT) through something that is beneficial to them.

2. Aisha (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said, “The miswak (a twig used for tooth brushing) cleanses and purifies the mouth and pleases the Lord.”
(An-Nasa’I and IbnKhuzaimah; authenticated by Al-Albani)

3. Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said,
“Were it not that I might overburden my followers, I would have commanded them to use the miswak before every prayer.”
(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) declared personal hygiene to be basic human nature.

4. Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said:
“Five practices are of the fitrah (natural disposition): circumcision, shaving the pubic region, clipping the nails and cutting the moustaches short.”
(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) informed us of one of the ways on how to gain forgiveness on the best day for Muslims

5. Abu Dharr (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said:
“Whoever takes a bath on a Friday and does it well, and purifies himself and does it well, and puts on his best clothes, and puts on whatever Allah decrees for him of the perfume of his family, then comes to the mosque and does not engage in idle talk or separate (pushing between) two people; he will be forgiven for (his sins) between that day and the previous Friday.”
(IbnMajah and authenticated by Al-Albani)

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) not only gave importance to personal hygiene by also informed us to keep the environment clean.

6. Mu`adh (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) warned,
“Beware of the three acts that cause you to be cursed: relieving yourselves in shaded places (that people utilize), in a walkway or in a watering place.”
(Ranked sound, hasan,by Al-Albani)

7. Abu Dharr Al-Ghafari (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said,
“Removing harmful things from the road is an act of charity (sadaqah).”
(Authenticated by Al-Albani)

So is either you are lying or they don't knw what they are doing or they are not muslims

And u didn't c d bolded
Islamic religion is to canal , how can you clean inside when the outside is dirty ? deal with your inward nature.
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by smoy: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
lies, well for argument sake, let me just pretend I did not read your last statement. the questions is who are this prophet who fullfilled this covenant ?
All prophet of Allah fulfill the promise; Moses said it in Dut 18 :18 (like Moses from his brethren of extended family, this perfectly fit Muhammad SAW), Habakkuk 3:1-3, (holy one from Paran. Do you remember were Ishmael lived in Paran ? ) even Solomon mention him in His song 5:16 (they translated Muhammad to altogether lovely. Use your goggle to interpret this) Isaiah was not left behind in Isaiah 29: 12 ( He was not leaned, He said when the angel asked him to read ) Jesus has no choice but also to mention the Last of the prophets in several places, John16:5-13
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by shittufarukumar(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
Islamic religion is to canal , how can you clean inside when the outside is dirty ? deal with your inward nature.
Christianity is worse

وعن أبي هريرة عبد الرحمن بن صخر رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏
‏"‏ إن الله لا ينظر إلى أجسامكم ، ولا إلى صوركم، ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم‏"
‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts and accomplishments".

[Muslim].

Riyad as-Salihin
(The Book of Miscellany)
Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 7
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by malvisguy212: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
smoy:
All prophet of Allah fulfill the promise; Moses said it in Dut 18 :18 (like Moses from his brethren of extended family, this perfectly fit Muhammad SAW), Habakkuk 3:1-3, (holy one from Paran. Do you remember were Ishmael lived in Paran ? ) even Solomon mention him in His song 5:16 (they translated Muhammad to altogether lovely. Use your goggle to interpret this) Isaiah was not left behind in Isaiah 29: 12 ( He was not leaned, He said when the angel asked him to read ) Jesus has no choice but also to mention the Last of the prophets in several places, John16:5-13
are you sure you've read the Qur'an before ? did you understand the convanant allah is making with the prophet ? did this prophet fullfilled this convanant ?
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by smoy: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
malvisguy212:
are you sure you've read the Qur'an before ? did you understand the convanant allah is making with the prophet ? did this prophet fullfilled this convanant ?
.....old age
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by Empiree: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Descendants Of Slaves cheesy grin Worshippers Of Mangod The Lady Hit The Nail On The Head.

These Are Slaves Below cheesy grin cheesy grin

plainbibletruth AlBHAGDADI Parisbookaddict Malvisguy212 Emusan Analice107

1 Like

Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by malvisguy212: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Empiree:
Descendants Of Slaves cheesy grin Worshippers Of Mangod The Lady Hit The Nail On The Head.

These Are Slaves Below cheesy grin cheesy grin

plainbibletruth AlBHAGDADI Parisbookaddict Malvisguy212 Emusan Analice107
finally the moderator push this thread to were it can be deleted..............the post you quote came from an atheist , so you take an atheists post seriously ?
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by Empiree: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
finally the moderator push this thread to were it can be deleted..............the post you quote came from an atheist , so you take an atheists post seriously ?
she was a Christian grin shocked
Re: The Fatal Error Of Allah by iamgenius(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
ScienceWatch, where are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Dress For Salat / Wealth: 10 Quranic Teaching / Polygamy Clause In Marriage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.