Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators (31011 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Suspended Senator, Abdul Ningi (photos) / Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
El-Rufai visits Kasuwan Magani, says prosecution of conflict entrepreneurs inevitable

Residents of Kasuwan Magani have been charged to shun violence and live in peace. Kaduna State Governor Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai gave this admonition on Friday when he visited Kasuwan Magani, following the violent clashes that occurred in the town on Thursday. He advised the residents to live in harmony, despite the diversity of their community.

Malam El-Rufai assured residents of the community that the government will act in the interest of  peace and harmony by prosecuting those responsible for the violence. On Thursday, the Kaduna State government imposed a 24-hour curfew in Kasuwan Magani to contain the outbreak of violence.

The governor led as team of senior government officials into Kasuwan Magani around 4pm, andimmediately received briefings from the Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Abdurahaman. He thereafter touredthe town, accompanied by traditional and religious leaders.

Following the tour, Malam Nasir El-Rufai interactedwith the leaderships of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI) in Kajuru local government area.

Malam El-Rufai charged residents of the community to live in peace and harmony without recourse to violence.

“We are here to see and to listen for ourselves. We must live in peace and never use violence to solve a problem. We are not happy with this and government will pursue and punish those responsible for this devilish act.

“We must value the sanctity of life. I want to beg you to cooperate with the security agencies because prosecution of conflict entrepreneurs is inevitable. I will come back in one week time to see how things are.”

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
19th October 2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/el-rufai-visits-scene-where-many-were.html

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by NwaAmaikpe: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

“We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.”

Nasir El-Rufai.
15th July 2012

So it is either the midget has developed amnesia or he is a hypocritical actor who has forgotten his stand on Fulani killings.

So how will he prosecute anyone when they are "recovering their debt"?

We refuse to be moved by this theatrics.
Long live Atiku/Obi.
Long live Nnamdi Kanu.

It is just a few hours away from his global live broadcast.
And the whole world is waiting like it's the World Cup, Super Bowl and Champion's league finals combined.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by amaniro: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked

Nigerians only react, they do nothing about the scenario. It's appalling instead of taking action they ~ React afterwards

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Johnnyessence(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Nigerians only react, they do nothing about the scenario. It's appalling instead of taking action they ~ React afterwards
Elrufai won't do anything about it.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Elrufai won't do anything about it.
shaataap undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
yarimo:
shaataap undecided
lol why can't he flex all his muscles he has be flexing on shehu sani and flex it on fulani herdsmen hmmmm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Omeokachie: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
"Punish" perpetrators?

Or give them mouthwatering payouts like you have always done!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by PanickMode(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Remember to get your complete FRSC PAST QUESTIONS And ANSWERS in PDF for just #800.
Whatsapp this number to get it: 07038558252
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by TechSpace: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Only talk as usual. Quite unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by chiedu7: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is the same man who gave fulani Herdsmen money.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by FisifunKododada: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Xisnin(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elrufai like Buhari will side with his kinsmen.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Welrez(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is the case when a tribal bigot is in power!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by baliyubla: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Forget that facial expression, the midget must be jumping with joy in his heart. APC Party of sorrows and death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by TechSpace: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Just look at my signature. grin
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by annnikky(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
This midget is a chameleon undecided

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by AtikuSupportUK(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Story
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by BruncleZuma: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by kYjelly2: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Where was the police when all this was happening

They are never there.

Has anyone ever called Police in Nigeria and have them respond promptly to a crime

If you are nodding your head in agreement to the points raised above, then my question to you is this:

Why will you vote for the same people who have continually destroyed our Past

In 2019, make your vote count, DO NOT VOTE IN ATIKU OR BUHARI

My vote is for Sowore, 2019!
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Xkalaban(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Story for the gods. We know say na u polithiefians dey sponsor them via incognito things. Hypocrites undecided
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by princeade86(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
hell rule file...... God punish u

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by sirabu: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
R
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by jumpandpas(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Coming from a man that gave killer herdsmen money for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by cathodekazim: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fela warned us back then about Obasanjo but we didn't take him serious
For every person Obj has bn endorsing to govern Nigeria, they have always bn a failure
You and Atiku looted our economy for 8 yrs n now you are saying we should vote for him
This is an excerpt from Fela's song Army arrangement back in the 80's
Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Them set up inquiry Them say money no lost o Them dabaru everybody Supervisor Obasanjo Them say make him no talk o "Money no lost, " them shout again Inquiry come close o E no finish, e no finish... Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Him take old politicians Wey rule Nigeria before The same old politicians Wey spoil Nigeria before Obasanjo carry all of them All of them dey there now E no finish, e no finish... Yeah! The young Africans them get two ears for head Them get two eyes too Them dey see the thing wey dey happen Them dey hear am too Few people dey fat with big money And the rest dey hungry Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo Na wayo him dey all the time Make him carry me go any court I go open book for am Na wayo government we dey o E gba mi o Na weak government we dey o Ye paripa o Na paddy paddy government we dey E gba mi o Yeah! We give money Paddy paddy Arrange ni Wayo wayo Economic We give money Paddy paddy Wayo wayo Army arrangement! Add am together, give me the answer Give me money, add am together Paddy paddy, add am together Economic, add am together Division or multiplication Mathematician, put am together One answer you go get One answer you go get

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
As usual they will be BROUGHT TO BOOK.

This BOOK never full

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Eliteklaus(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
El rufai needs to go

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by Dandsome: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
There to tell them Job well done

Shortest hypocrite of all time sad

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by when2(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na today dey start dey promise us. Next Pls. �
Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by kYjelly2: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
cathodekazim:
Fela warned us back then about Obasanjo but we didn't take him serious
For every person Obj has bn endorsing to govern Nigeria, they have always bn a failure
You and Atiku looted our economy for 8 yrs n now you are saying we should vote for him
This is an excerpt from Fela's song Army arrangement back in the 80's
Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Two-point-eight-billion naira Oil money is missing Them set up inquiry Them say money no lost o Them dabaru everybody Supervisor Obasanjo Them say make him no talk o "Money no lost, " them shout again Inquiry come close o E no finish, e no finish... Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Election story nko Obasanjo plan am very well Him take old politicians Wey rule Nigeria before The same old politicians Wey spoil Nigeria before Obasanjo carry all of them All of them dey there now E no finish, e no finish... Yeah! The young Africans them get two ears for head Them get two eyes too Them dey see the thing wey dey happen Them dey hear am too Few people dey fat with big money And the rest dey hungry Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo Na wayo him dey all the time Make him carry me go any court I go open book for am Na wayo government we dey o E gba mi o Na weak government we dey o Ye paripa o Na paddy paddy government we dey E gba mi o Yeah! We give money Paddy paddy Arrange ni Wayo wayo Economic We give money Paddy paddy Wayo wayo Army arrangement! Add am together, give me the answer Give me money, add am together Paddy paddy, add am together Economic, add am together Division or multiplication Mathematician, put am together One answer you go get One answer you go get

I hope you know Fela was also against Buhari

Now you people want to vote for the same oppressors in Atiku and Buhari to further punish ALL Nigerians.

Nigerians need to remove hate from themselves, How can you hate yourself and your people that much to vote for people THAT YOU KNOW WILL PUNISH THIS COUNTRY.

Put Obama in AAC, Elon Musk in another party, then still have Atiku and Buhari in APC and PDP and Nigerians will still want to support either Atiku or Buhari..

Disgusting, very very disgusting.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Visits Scene Where Many Were Killed, Promises To Punish Perpetrators by sirabu: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
baliyubla:
Forget that facial ecpression, the midget must be jumping with joy in his heart. APC Party of sorrows and death.

When Kaduna Nzegwu was killing Sir Abubakar & Sir Ahmadu Bello. Igbo's were Jubilant. When Aguiy Ironsi collected power and unified the 3 regions Igbo's were the happiest tribe in Nigeria.
Now that the ghost of the innocent Muslims & Northerners are haunting them, Igbo's cries to god is silent, they have now left Christianity for Judaism by claiming to be Jews, if you like change to Hinduism you will not escape the punishment of God............. Seek forgiveness from the families of Sir Abubakar & Sir Ahmadu Bello, God might forgive Igbo tribe, if not Igbo's shall continue to second class citizens any where they run to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate / Zahra Buhari Indimi Poses With Her In-Laws (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.