Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon (493 Views)

"His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon by Timbi: 5:26am On Oct 28, 2017
A Nigerian man identified simply as John has made headlines for buying a Mercedes-Benz G-class for a South African man, whose wife he impregnated.

According to a South African news website, Daily Live, John said his girlfriend’s husband immediately forgave him after receiving the gift.

“I know what I did is wrong but I feel better he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife – my girlfriend – is pregnant and would soon give birth to my son. He was angry at first but when I presented the car to him, his anger vanished,” John explained.
Daily Live quoted a woman close to the family of the pregnant wife as expressing disappointment that the acceptance of the gift meant that Nigerian men would never take South African men seriously after hearing of the incident.

She said, “Nigerian men will never take our men seriously. What kind of a man accepts a gift from a man who impregnated his wife? He will impregnate her again and buy the stupid husband another car. I am so disappointed.”

The website also quoted the husband as saying, “It is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early for me and my family.

“The baby will be born and I will take care of him as my own. If the father wants to take him to Nigeria I wouldn’t mind. I will give my wife the support she needs always.

“That is what marriage is all about. I love my wife and will not leave her because of a mere pregnancy.”

http://punchng.com/nigerian-impregnates-woman-begs-husband-with-g-wagon/

Re: Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon by xreal: 5:27am On Oct 28, 2017
Devil and his angels right now.

End time people.

Re: Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon by Oye0404(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2017
grin.. news I read nowadays makes me wonder why we're not raptured yet. so this weak man can quote d bible and also call pregnancy "common" after selling his birthright for a G-Wagon. SA always claiming baddo but Naija has a way of giving dem chill pills.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon by whatmoreng: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Please some one should impregnate my wife and compensate me with 500million naira!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon by Samsimple(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2017
I willl just dash him the wife for 100million usd... Money indeed can buy love
Re: Nigerian Impregnates Woman, Begs Husband With G-wagon by chukkystar(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Exchange accepted GWagon for Wife

(1) (Reply)

House Helps And The Nigerian Middle Class / Wife Battering, How Do We Explain It ? I Need Your Advice / Akwa Ibom Dethroned Teen Queen Tenders Unreserved Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.