Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife (1252 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2017
A Nigerian man simply identified as John bought a Mercedes-Benz G-class for a South African man to apologise after impregnating his wife.

Daily Live, a South-African news website, quoted John as saying that the husband of his pregnant girlfriend immediately forgave him on receiving the car.

“I know what I did is wrong but I feel better he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife, my girlfriend, is pregnant and will soon give birth to my son. He was angry at first but when I presented the car to him his anger vanished,” John explained.

Another South African woman close to the family of the pregnant wife could not hold back her disappointment and anger toward the man as she claimed that Nigerian men would never take South-African men seriously after hearing this.

She said, “Nigerian men will never take our men seriously. What kind of a man accepts a gift from a man who impregnated his wife? He will impregnate her again and buy the stupid husband another car. I am so disappointed.”

When contacted, the husband who didn’t want to be named said, “it is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early for me and my family.

“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. If the father wants to take him to Nigeria I wouldn’t mind. I will give my wife the support she needs always.

“That is what marriage is all about. I love my wife and will not leave her because of a mere pregnancy.”

http://punchng.com/nigerian-man-buys-g-wagon-for-south-african-to-apologise-for-impregnating-his-wife/amp/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by greatwhite(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2017
True reason for xenophobia.
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by galadima77(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2017
And he called it "mere pregnancy".
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Oblongata: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2017
A Yoruba man will never accept this, my igbo brothers sef, many some of them no go take am, hausa own na impalement...stupid people. The wife use yansh get her husband him dream car, ode somebody , dey call the pregnancy 'mere', dude never really loved his wife

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Mere pregnancy shocked

That one will sell his soul for money .... .. No pride, Ego, dignity, shame seff, what a useless man
If you want to accept the pregnancy then do so ... collecting material gift like say your wife na surrogate undecided
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Mere pregnancy shocked

That one will sell his soul for money .... .. No pride, Ego, dignity, shame seff, what a useless man
If you want to accept the pregnancy then do so ... collecting material gift like say your wife na surrogate undecided

lmao
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
galadima77:
And he called it "mere pregnancy".

when Gwagon makes u dumb

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:19am On Nov 04, 2017
Mere pregnancy grin

Lmao. And women are supposed to be the ones who love money.
I’m with him jare. We can’t come and be leaving our wives and husbands because of mere cheating and pregnancies.

Isn’t that the right thing to do to fight for our homes?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2017
cococandy:
Mere pregnancy grin

I’m with him jare. We can’t come and be leaving our wives and husbands because of mere cheating and pregnancies.

These things happen o. I was helping my FIL serve his guests a long time ago, one of them requested for a change of drink _my father inlaw declined, saying people that trade their wives for bicycle shouldn't get their choice. The man didn't even take offence.

I felt that was an expensive joke, asked hubby and he started laughing. He asked if I didn't see the brand new bicycle the man came with? His wife's sugar daddy bought it for him, hahahahahha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by cococandy(f): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin

That’s so funny

I can imagine how many of these ‘super men’ on this forum will gladly welcome their wives back ibshes accompanied by the gift of a Toyota Camry. Maybe even 70% of them.

They are making the G-wagon guy sound foolish

PaperLace:

These things happen o. I was helping my FIL serve his guests a long time ago, one of them requested for a change of drink _my father inlaw declined, saying people that trade their wives for bicycle shouldn't get their choice. The man didn't even take offence.

I felt that was an expensive joke, asked hubby and he started laughing. He asked if I didn't see the brand new bicycle the man came with? His wife's sugar daddy bought it for him, hahahahahha.

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
cococandy:
grin grin

That’s so funny

I can imagine how many of these ‘super men’ on this forum will gladly welcome their wives back ibshes accompanied by the gift of a Toyota Camry. Maybe even 70% of them.

Toyota Camry is too expensive sef. Try a gift of #10 000 - #100 000.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Mere pregnancy shocked

Lol ideally I leave them be and save face , collecting the car was shameless but then again I guess he's like thinking if it hits the rock might as well profit from it somehow , but me I'd leave the wife for the guy and move on, imagine a wife's husband cheating with a rich woman and she was offered a car by the woman it equally be embarrassing too.
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Lalas247(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol ideally I leave them be and save face , collecting the car was shameless but then again I guess he's like thinking if it hits the rock might as well profit from it somehow , but me I'd leave the wife for the guy and move on, imagine a wife's husband cheating with a rich woman and she was offered a car by the woman it equally be embarrassing too.
Yes very embarrassing

Meanwhile .... lard Gard where the hell did you come out from .. pcguru na ur face be this shocked
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes very embarrassing

Meanwhile .... lard Gard where the hell did you come out from .. pcguru na ur face be this shocked

Lol yes nau let me guess the eyebrow is too much.
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Lalas247(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol yes nau let me guess the eyebrow is too much.
I’m allowed to compliment abi grin ....

U fine jare comot year grin

So u just forget me since Kai e no good o .... nice seeing ya again
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:

I’m allowed to compliment abi grin ....

U fine jare comot year grin

So u just forget me since Kai e no good o .... nice seeing ya again

Haba just mehn life don turn something else, I will disturb you from time to time. Seems lala247 is the old one, just realizing now
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Lalas247(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
pcguru1:

Haba just mehn life don turn something else, I will disturb you from time to time. Seems lala247 is the old one, just realizing now
Yes that was the old or bumbae
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
cococandy:
grin grin

That’s so funny

Don't mind them. 90% of naija guys will collect d gwagon happily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
Mere pregnancy? Smh. That G-wagon turned him into an instant mumu.
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Oblongata:
A Yoruba man will never accept this, my igbo brothers sef, many some of them no go take am, hausa own na impalement...stupid people. The wife use yansh get her husband him dream car, ode somebody , dey call the pregnancy 'mere', dude never really loved his wife
ALL Nigerian men will accept the G-wagon.

sucess001:

Don't mind them. 90% 100% of naija guys will collect d gwagon happily
So true.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Mere pregnancy? Smh. That G-wagon turned him into an instant mumu.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife by sucess001(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
cococandy:
Mere pregnancy grin

lol

(1) (Reply)

Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? / If You Live In Magodo And Work At Marina(cms)!!!this Is For You. / Pictures And Quotes Showing The Fact About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.