Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Contract Staff Position At Careersome - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contract Staff Position At Careersome (4117 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Careersome - our client IL Bagno, a regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions, is recruiting a male staff for a Project Scout role.

Job Details
it is a contract staff position with salary about Seventy Thousand Naira.
Candidates must be interested in marketing and sales.

http://careersome.com/site/job?id=contract-staff-position-at-il-bagno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2017
myrrtle:
Careersome - our client IL Bagno, a regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary fittings, kitchen, tiles, doors and other interior solutions, is recruiting a male staff for a Project Scout role.

Job Details
it is a contract staff position with salary about Seventy Thousand Naira.
Candidates must be interested in marketing and sales.

just say you want to hire a marketer

3 Likes

Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

just say you want to hire a marketer
Abeg shift
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2017
myrrtle:
Abeg shift

to where?!

3 Likes

Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

to where?!
to where you will get help.

someone is paying you 70k, offering you a nice working environment and other benefits of working for an established brand and all you could do is find something bad to say. Nawa oh! did you even Google to find out more about the company? because they said have interest in sales and marketing. Do you Know if the marketing is digital marketing?
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
myrrtle:

to where you will get help.

someone is paying you 70k, offering you a nice working environment and other benefits of working for an established brand and all you could do is find something bad to say. Nawa oh! did you even Google to find out more about the company? because they said have interest in sales and marketing. Do you Know if the marketing is digital marketing?

*yimu*

3 Likes

Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by domexydomen1: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
[
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

*yimu*
keep sneering. O je lowa ibi ti waa ti ran ara e lowo
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by gago1: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Please where is the location, hope is not lagos
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
gago1:
Please where is the location, hope is not lagos
Lol
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Good morning, i applied for this position. When are we likely to get a response or invite from them
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
bolarinnwa:
Good morning, i applied for this position. When are we likely to get a response or invite from them
thanks for applying. you will hear from them as soon as all applications are reviewed.
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by chudu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
i have checked the site but did not see where to apply
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
chudu:
i have checked the site but did not see where to apply
Please follow the below link and click on the apply button
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by snezy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
I got a mail from IL BAGNO... what should I be expecting?
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
snezy:
I got a mail from IL BAGNO... what should I be expecting?
Congratulations in advance. just prepare your mind, dress well, be bold on the interview day and also talk with confidence. That's all you need to get the job.
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by Etienz: 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
I got a call from them but no invitation 4 interview
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Etienz:
I got a call from them but no invitation 4 interview
OK. were you asked any question(s)
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by Etienz: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
myrrtle:

OK. were you asked any question(s)

She didn't ask me any question, it was just a normal Conversation about the job role, so I ask if I should expect invitation 4 interview she said yes, that's all.........I have both Sales and Marketing experience to succeed in the organization but God knows everything
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by timagentms: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2017
I ve also applied for the job. Pls can I know the location of the job. Thank you.
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
timagentms:
I ve also applied for the job. Pls can I know the location of the job. Thank you.
Ops! the vacancy has been filled
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by snezy(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2017
myrrtle:

Congratulations in advance. just prepare your mind, dress well, be bold on the interview day and also talk with confidence. That's all you need to get the job.
I'm on my way to the company how can I get there from obalende?
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by snezy(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
myrrtle:

Ops! the vacancy has been filled
Really? I have an interview there today ��
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
snezy:

please if you have an interview there, go. I was referring to the guy who just applied
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017
snezy:
how did the interview go?
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by snezy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
myrrtle:

how did the interview go?
It went well.... hopefully I'll be called up
Re: Contract Staff Position At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
snezy:
It went well.... hopefully I'll be called up
good to hear that. Congratulations in advance

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Job Interview At Ebony Links / 85,000 People Applied For 30 Jobs At A Bank In Italy / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.