Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) (36852 Views)

How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The boy will curse that aproko neighbor later in life, if he gets to know the true story about the couple who stole him and returned him back. What's neighbor own?

Lol cheesy
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by samsam2019: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Who am I to judge them? They committed a crime though but this is in good faith.

They didn't kill the woman or harm the baby.

It's just a very sad story no matter how you look at it
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Austin234(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Life and its blows. I really felt with couple. Though their marriage was based on faulty foundation for 15 years without an issue which made them to resort to crime. Crime cannot be exonerated no matter the beautiful reasons behind it. Better they settle out of court or else, the couple will go in for it. By the way, who's the actual father of the baby? Do u think he will surface if they will the baby to the couple?
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by LadySarah: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
NLmember:

They applied to adopt a male child but they waited endlessly for approval without a baby that's why they took a mad woman's child. So sad that with all the abandoned and orphaned children in Nigeria the adoption process is still so hectic and sometimes impossible.

If you see the procedure ehnn, you'll just get tired.ofcourse they wouldnt want them to be adopted so that they'd continue siphoning gifts due for the kids.
The aproko neighbour has done more wrong than right.he should have guided them on the right thing to do.
before 1 mth elapses,ritualists may have gone with the baby and still pregnant her again

1 Like

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by smallatobs(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2017
If you can wait for 15 good years I know guys will wait for 200yrs
Sirheny007:
15 years without Sex...
boyfriends and girlfriends, una de hear am?? cheesy
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Bullhari007(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Jubril caused their inability to have a child of their own... buhari is a mad goat TUFIAKWA
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by sylvez(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Celcius:
I cannot pass judgment on this matter.
But they should have notified authorities, probably they would have been granted leave to take the child with supervision.
15 years of childlessness? Mehn.... I don't wanna imagine their state of mind.

e b like say na 15years of no sex sef!!!

na wa o

meanwhile, some guys just dey share the thing anyhow
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by charlsecy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
haywire07:
Marriage based deceit...
Deceit-based marriage.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
My God, what a story cry cry

I feel the child would have had a better chance at life with the couple, not the mad woman. The circumstance are just unfortunate
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Unbreakable007: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
ezex:
Good they aare caight,they should have gone through the right process

Guy who was ur ENGLISH teacher ?
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:
So sad. I feel their pain. Some get head no cap. Some get caps no head.

God I thank you o....my kporror dey work. I go shine Congo till thy kingdom come
na dat your small prick dey make you happy?

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Caseless: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
Although it was wrong for the couple to steal the baby. But on the other hand, the mad woman will not be able to take care of the baby. The child will end up as a destitute, with no education.
What a pity.
The neighbor has successfully ruined the vibrant future of that kid.
And the couple who stole the kid were ready to take care of that child as if he was their own. They even took the child for medical checkup.
Na wa.
That child is unfortunate. When he's of age, he may even run away from his mentally unstable mum to go hustle by himself and probably cut off all ties from her or care for her. It can and of which ways.
No one loves to be stigmatized with a mad person, even if the mad one is a parent. It's a heartbreaking realization to face in life.

So the real mum is mentally unstable, why give her back the child? undecided

The boy will curse that aproko neighbor later in life, if he gets to know the true story about the couple who stole him and returned him back. What's neighbor own?

Nigerians and sentiments sha. They will never mind their buisness.
seeing them doing the right thing, the useless neighbor should have kept shut.

The boys will now be breastfed by a mad woman courtesy the foolish neighbor.

Who takes care of a mad woman not to talk of her baby.

They shouldn't have come out this early.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Pataricatering(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
If they were not caught it would have been sweet church testimony ! Childless for 15 years and god finally did it . They won’t admit they/ stole the baby from a mad woman or in some other cases bought the baby from baby factory ! Instead they would be shouting my God is great , olowogbogboro , blah , blah , blah and gullible people will be shouting hallelujah. Too many mugus.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na dat your small prick dey make you happy?
your name alone dey okay. Go drink gari
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by egopersonified(f): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Truth be told, if I was the man who met them in the hospital, I won't have talked.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by egopersonified(f): 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Austin234:
Life and its blows. I really felt with couple. Though their marriage was based on faulty foundation for 15 years without an issue which made them to resort to crime. Crime cannot be exonerated no matter the beautiful reasons behind it. Better they settle out of court or else, the couple will go in for it. By the way, who's the actual father of the baby? Do u think he will surface if they will the baby to the couple?

I suspect Austine, the man that saw them in the hospital, he got the mad woman pregnant for rituals.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Austin234(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
U may not be far from being right
egopersonified:

I suspect Austine, the man that saw them in the hospital, he got the mad woman pregnant for rituals.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Humility017(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
NLmember:

Does your religion allow 'enjoying' each other before marriage?

Abi you be atheist ni?
to be honest with you....
I am kind of tired with the story I read this days....
I am a guy that believe in abstinence till marriage....but some few occasions I have told some ladies...they feel may be I am impotent reason why I want such kind of relationship....

which deep down I know....I am not...
I do have erections and my manhood is of good size....

but issues of this kind is gradually pulling down morality in our society
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by PromoteUrMusic: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:
Although it was wrong for the couple to steal the baby. But on the other hand, the mad woman will not be able to take care of the baby. The child will end up as a destitute, with no education.
What a pity.
And the couple who stole the kid were ready to take care of that child as if he was their own. They even took the child for medical checkup.
Na wa.
That child is unfortunate. When he's of age, he may even run away from his mentally unstable mum to go hustle by himself and probably cut off all ties from her or care for her. It can and of which ways.
No one loves to be stigmatized with a mad person, even if the mad one is a parent. It's a heartbreaking realization to face in life.

Thief speak for yourself when they steal your own child.
Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by PromoteUrMusic: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:
What a pity.
Na wa.

Thief speak for yourself when they steal your own baby in the future. #Ole! her child might curse you for speaking inhumane rubbish outta your mouth.

Re: Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2017
PromoteUrMusic:

Thief speak for yourself when they steal your own baby in the future. #Ole! her child might curse you for speaking inhumane rubbish outta your mouth.

Barawo!

Is that all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) / Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.