Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding (20831 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by jasusa: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin grin villag ppl
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2017
Who wants to marry a thief?

Though I'm almost certain the money had something to do with wedding expenses but still...
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2017
If na AF.. this thread go don full.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by tooth4tooth: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
python1:
Chima Madueke and his fiancée, Chioma Christoph, they are Ig...
If only we can leave tribal bash on this forum. Stealing run in every tribe.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by wildchild02: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Stealing is not good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by tooth4tooth: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Afam4eva:
The husband to be just dodged a bullet.
Before nkocheesy Would you have proceeded with the marriage if you were in his shoes? Who want to identify with a thief?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by eyeview: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Former slay queen. They always show themselves. I pity men who will marry any of em
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Maybe she has always been a thief. And one or some of her victims have already cursed her, that this thievery will bring her great shame and disgrace.

I don't pity her at all.

I was taking ladies through some tutorials and they were meant to come to my class for the next 3months. If you see these ladies, pretty, calm easygoing ladies but u will. Never know there was a thief amongst them. Everyday one or two or three ladies will complain to me, there monies are missing from their purses. It became so embarrassing, I had to call everyone of them to a meeting. And said men come will come across you all, they will fall in love and say they have seen wives to marry.
Someone in this gathering is a shameless thief! Upon the beauties staring right at me. Now whosoever is stealing things and monies in this place and do not stop. I will swear on that person. And where u least expect u will be disgraced as a woman, so u better stop whosoever u are. And change to a better person. In fact I will swear this night. Because I know, nobody will own up.

I said it with an angry look. Some said ha! Swear.. I said yes! So whoever she is, had better stop, in fact don't steal. In this class, u can steal elsewhere but not here. If another person complain again! Na swear straight! Some were laughing. Some said swear no dey work. I said OK, try me nah. Have said my own. U cant bring your disgraceful attitudes here. And that's a promise have just made. Steal again.
Sighs, the thief stopped stealing after that meeting.

So I don't pity thieves, be petty thief or armed robber. Cause it must start from somewhere.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2017
python1:
Chima Madueke and his fiancée, Chioma Christoph, they are Ig...
Your nightmare is around. I didn't see you on any Islamic thread yesterday? I hope no problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by agarawu23(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2017
So she will do her wedding in the prison?

What about the preparations?
The cake
The drinks
The rice
The aso ebi
The wedding gown
The every every angry
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by jujudoctor(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm, this is what happens when your ancestors have sworn against your progress.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2017
My fellow guys beware... Slay idiots are thieves. e better make you brush up a village girl to your taste. she'll ever be loyal
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by DonCandido(f): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2017
A clear case of entrapment and the light fingered girl fell for it.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by MrGreenMavro: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2017
PenisCaP:

Lmao sorry bro. grin. I feel for u
Women follow lov not money
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by PenisCaP: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Fulmigati:
She failed the test woefully. No one just leaves $1600 in a fridge where it is easily accessible to anyone.
Exactly my thoughts as I was reading through. What's uncooked meat doing in the bedroom fridge and not kitchen fridgzer?. Since they knew such an amount of money was kept in the fridge, why would they send anyone there?. grin

The lady was tested and she failed woefully like you've said 'cause she's a kleptomaniac. Unfortunately for her, it has cost her marriage. What a shame!.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by brightnelly(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
This one strong oo cry
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Marshalxv(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2017
I blame the sister and her husband,why take the matter to the police the girl confessed on her own,probably something came over her like she said.They should've settled it within .
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by 9jja(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2017
Wait ! The lady stole dollars and went to exchange it for naira. Then she was given fake dollars by the aboki. Did anybody read that line,

Nonsense story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by emmyN(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2017
The story is somehow. Husband kept dollars inside FRIDGE. Na safe box? Then she went to a local bureau de change to convert dollar to naira and they gave her fake DOLLAR. OP, wahris dis?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by maamisco(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
I'm here to check names.....grin grin
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by rajiraymond(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2017
Nawao! I don't even know what to say, but come to think of it, why keeping money inside the fridge?
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by DavidEsq(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:
Na to just change wedding venue
Kini big deal?

I suspect say them wan trap the lady. Wetin dollars dey do for fridge?
Ogbeni even if pastor Chris dey my house na my boxers I go keep my dollars o.
Custom made boxers. E even get 4 pockets and emergency torch light
grin
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by poweredcom(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2017
hahha kleptomaniac
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Augustap(f): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:
Kini big deal?

The man want make the dollar dey chill na grin

Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Augustap(f): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Even if na setup, why she take wetin she no keep. Her love for money is too strong, on top say na dollar grin. Na her greed do her. I can't marry a kleptomaniac biko b4 u steal me one day
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2017
why would you put meat in the bedroom fridge........its wrong and oozes stinginess
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Fadamant: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Pity!

It was just a test by Madam Rachael and her husband and she failed woefully. Mind, Madam Rachael purposefully told her brother to send Chioma to visit her.
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2017
cummando:
Kini big deal?

Some people are showing their talents grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2017
Jostico:
Village people, it will never be better for you guys
Na person moniker grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2017
@villagepeople come and see your handwork grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding by deebrain(m): 11:28am On Oct 28, 2017
Someone's prayer seriously worked for the man.

If he had married the lady, sorry, be a man, don't worry -she is a woman, and the likes would have been what nairalanders would have been saying.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Police Parade Deadly Kidnappers, Armed Robbers And Cultists (photos) / Lagos Assembly Revisits Bamise Ayanwole's Murder Case / Baba Ijesha: Minor Was Defiled, Doctor Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.