Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Urgent Help And Suggestion - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Urgent Help And Suggestion (468 Views)

Urgent Help Needed For Poisoned Dogs Please / Urgent Help / Urgent Help For My Gsd Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help And Suggestion by inception101(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2017
My dog was 53 days pregnant and gave birth to a premature on Tuesday and had refused to eat anything since then. She rejects both dry food and all manner of foods given to her. She even rejects milk, egg, fish and meat..... WHAT'S THE WAY FORWARD and how do I help since she has been deeply depressed by this. She is 1 year 8 month and its equally her first time and 3rd heat.
Re: Urgent Help And Suggestion by willyroses(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2017
Have you try deworning her now..while you reach out for a good Vet..Worm might make her loose her appetite for food..
Re: Urgent Help And Suggestion by inception101(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2017
@willyroses thanks for the input.

Where are the breeders and dog sellers.... I need more suggestions pls.
Re: Urgent Help And Suggestion by kolokolobi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did she litter just one pup prematurely? How was the premature pup disposed as observed by her? Apart from loss of appetite is there any other noticeable symptoms of illness or just, if I understand, the depression caused by the incident of premature litter? Would you have an idea what led to the premature litter as in cause or events that led immediately to the premature litter?

(1) (Reply)

Dogs That Really REALLY Like To Talk:) / Eskimo Flash Sale! / Real Reason Why Zebra Have Stripes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.