Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante (23647 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by zoba88: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2017
The thief pictured below was caught in Oruma community, Ogbia LGA in Bayelsa, by members of the local vigilante.

He was soaked in diesel and mud, then paraded around the town with the inscription "I AM A THIEF", as a tag around his neck.

Photo credit: Bodmas

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/see-how-thief-caught-in-bayelsa-by.html?m=1

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by zoba88: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2017

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by UbanmeUdie: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2017
shocked

A very crude way of disgracing a thief. What a baptism of diesel!

They should hand him over to the police and be kind enough not to set him ablaze.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by PEPPERified: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2017
This one make sense...

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2017
I will be happier if this can be replicated on our thieving politicians not just on petty thieves ...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2017
That is Africa for you

4 Likes

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by auntysimbiat(f): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2017
hmmm .. na wa oo
Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by agadaone1(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Why dat girl for the first pics looking so dirty.. Abi na she catch the thief herself

16 Likes

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Redoil: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
agadaone1:
Why dat girl for the first pics looking so dirty.. Abi na she catch the thief herself
those people are naturaly dirty people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by cogbuagu: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2017
HAHAHA. SAVAGE!!
THE EFFECTS ON THE PICS , no be for here o!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by free2ryhme: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2017
what did he steal?

Crude oil?

then he is not a thief

he is a smuggler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Offpoint: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2017
A nigga stole billions, but was offered a job and promotion for stealing...
while this young hustla who is looking for what to eat and survive the day.....is being executed inhumanly....

we are lights years behind....no hope of redemption

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Bossontop(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2017
At the mention of Africa...

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by femo122: 10:58am On Oct 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by SWORD419(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Nothing good comes from dat side, at least there's development, cox dey didn't roast him.

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by slick1(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Chaiiiii! Maybe he was once a big boy ohhhh. grin grin grin

Spending money on chics and feeling fly. Him cup don full.

What's up with dat guy taking shots with the small blue phone now. That one self na camera phone? Chaiiiiii.

P.S. Maina should have a billboard on his neck now, with the same inscription.

6 Likes

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by sam4noow(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2017
I guess he must hav been dt part of IPOB Igbo youth dt migrated to bayelsa... Dts chukwudi na

4 Likes

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2017
This one is FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Bullhari007(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Phyno on the beat ..... Zamu Zamu

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by tstx(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2017
This MoB dey kind oo

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by Seeker17(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Good.. Crime does not pay

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by LuvU2: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
"money launderers" should be called thieves too. That's the proper name

1 Like

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by emmabest2000(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2017
Naawaaa

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by czark(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2017
loneatar:
That is Africa for you
Re: Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante by talk2percy(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2017
But there was no mention of what he stole, please what exactly did he steal, Vigilantes??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki / Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.