Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Will Never Be A Salary Earner, Just Belive - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Will Never Be A Salary Earner, Just Belive (731 Views)

After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner / What Happens When You Quote A Salary Less Than The Position You Are Going For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be A Salary Earner, Just Belive by bleskid: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2017
dont think after your degree program u will get a job,,, things have change in nigeria, just condition your mind that after your degree you have alot to do.nigeria this days is to create something of your own and take it serious .
There so many ways to catch a rat ,, so there is so many ways to make money but it is only when u belive in yourself .iam 200 level student in b.s.u. But i still i huzzle for money , simply because i dont want to work under government depending on salary,,, i want avoid that now, that iam just 18 yrs ... So if u belive and you work hard success is near. Let your dreamz lies with something greatfull , dont dream to be a salary earner in nigeria ... Period. Thank you
Re: I Will Never Be A Salary Earner, Just Belive by abdeiz(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2017
You still have have long day to go but a lot to learn but dont be fooled, you can still achieve a lot at such a young age.

You will obviously have a lot of work to do on making money especially in this harsh economic climate. You also have a lot to learn.

Relish the challenge and dont shy away, the sky's your limit.
Re: I Will Never Be A Salary Earner, Just Belive by bleskid: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
abdeiz:
You still have have long day to go but a lot to learn but dont be fooled, you can still achieve a lot at such a young age.

You will obviously have a lot of work to do on making money especially in this harsh economic climate. You also have a lot to learn.

Re: I Will Never Be A Salary Earner, Just Belive by bleskid: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
abdeiz:

dont be fool how. undecided
abdeiz:

dont be fool how.

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Job Opening At A Reputable IT Firm / The Eagle Mentality / Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.