Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (53831 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by blackbeau1(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
She wants them to start Beer Parlor

She try wink
erm whether they start it or not, people will still drink so why not ? Just so we are clear, why does she need butt surgery ? She's not acting or modelling . Anyway , at least she's about helping two people out of misery. She deserves kudos for that

1 Like

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
She should go back and collect change from the doctors.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Seeker17(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mcdondayan:
You a non olosho, how many people have you empowered
grin grin Its nt always like that u know
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
xreal:
Some people will come here to shout ASHAWOOO.

But I will rather give a kudos for such a kind heart.
She should let us know the two people she finally gives.

Wad else do u want us to shout?

1 Like

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Smartlife(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2017
Let's forget her personal life. This her gestures need to applauded. How many celebrities have empowered their fans.

1 Like

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Fxwarrior: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
xreal:
Some people will come here to shout ASHAWOOO.

But I will rather give a kudos for such a kind heart.
She should let us know the two people she finally gives.

So you can troll them
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Brillantman: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kudos to this lady, I've always said that people with free lifestyle that doesn't give a damn care more about people compare to the "holy holy" pretenders. That's is one of the reason an average "oyibo" man is better, they love and care for themselves more than we Blacks do despite the fact that they are into gay, lesbians, Bestialities etc.

2 Likes

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Yyeske(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2017
Kosisochukwu Orjiakor, you tried on this one anyway but na the butt stuff I no understand
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by columbus007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
This world is finished sad
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by abiolag(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
hmmm
I'll be back when i have something to say
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by majamajic(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
pyyxxaro:
She wants them to start Beer Parlor

She try wink

she said u CAN not u MUST !!

we have to encourage donors
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by mydavidorf: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
she should empower those around her area. there are many people around her that needs empowerment, these people don't even have phones not to talk of Instagram. she sees them everyday.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by princeade86(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
op, pls gv me 3 titles of a film she acted dat made u to call her actress. At cossy, nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by 2lateBiafra: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Noting fresh dey that BUTT I need fresh orange like this

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Safiaa(f): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seeker17:

U have got a point

*kneels down* *closes eyes*

Fada Lord save Cossy from the spirit of Oloshoism before it destroys her... Amen grin

I think that's the only prayer she needs at the moment.
she has been doing 'oloshoism' for over 20 years now. It hasnt killed her. Shes living her truth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by mustafa006: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seeker17:
Seriousely dunno what to type
we are together in dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
The ass isn't still attractive or shapely.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by WaffenSS(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Is that butt the before or after?
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by jossykondo: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
shekpe and kparaga/olosho joint empowerment, no go try to change am to provision store o,cos u no go sell,no be curse just an advice.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
hmmmmm, altering what God has made freely.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Cajal(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Obesere things......hmmmmm
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by desmond2pk: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
This woman never see food chop na. Why all the hype?'na 5k or 10k wey she dey get from customers ok n Friday and Saturday she go use sponsor people?
Someone in nairaland should stop hyping this woman. So that she can get husband. Life is not easy for her.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by lebete3000: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orijakor who went in for a butt lift surgery yesterday, has disclosed that due to the success of the operation, she will be empowering two fans with free shops for two years.

Cossy wrote;

"Due to the Success of my operation.... I wish to empower two fans by giving out free shops for two years....u can start a drink joint or anything u wish. There is a room you can stay if ur stranded.... This shop is located infront of new orange market Maraba.. I lost my phone in Abuja so don't have the current video of this two shops. It's finished Painted yellow. Complete with front wall tiles and floor tiles. So if u live within Maraba or Asokoro.. Do a video as to why u need it and dm me...you can also recommend someone that is Poor or average. I will check your Instagram account to make sure you deserve it. Good luck"

https://www.lailasblog.com/cossy-orijakor-promises-to-empower-two-fans-due-to-success-of-her-butt-lift-surgery/

So she swill take over the shop after it starts booming.
Old school Igbo sense.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Where's the butt?
grin grin grin grin As in eh i can't see any upliftment
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Ekotech1980: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Some day, somebody will come to announce an empowering scheme for success in eventually sleeping with their long time crush. The world going, going ...
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Where's the butt?
I have been asking the same question since.
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by raymytech: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Money miss road
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by simplekalu88(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
where the nyash na?
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by enonche85(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin

Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Nostradamu(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Memphis357:
Real bweasts. .......Fake yansh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin! Azin ehn, di tin tire WITH me o. angry
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by Seeker17(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Safiaa:
she has been doing 'oloshoism' for over 20 years now. It hasnt killed her. Shes living her truth grin
Lol, I see
Re: Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation by kokoA(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
Successful nyash operation grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.