Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply (63464 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Famousbabe(f): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
Man Invites Actress Cossy Orjiakor To The Club After She Danced With Her Chest

A Nigerian who couldn't hold it any longer after watching controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, dance with her chest, decided to invite her to the club.

But Cossy Ojiakor felt that the guy doesn't know how to toast a lady and also tagged him 'broke'.

Others felt tormented by the actress' sedu.ctive display.

Cossy who doesn't hesitate to fire back at any of her followers who Insults her, gave it back to them.

Watch the video after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2FoDrNJr1v/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-man-invites-cossy-ojiakor-to-club.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Famousbabe(f): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Over ripe pawpaw.

No freak me abeg. Carry ur load commot my face.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Praizeupdates: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gbam
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Sellfish(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
This old woman just won't stop hyping herself angry

She should go to Inmesage and see young girls with ripe and fresh ingredients running 3k per round package .....if you bargain well, you can get two hot rounds for 4k....

Even their CV is intimidating...

"Contact me for your massage and happy ending......3some available on request....

See Cossy now with her menopausal tits forming hard to get....Auntie, if that guy give you 2k for overnight package, better collect.... grin

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by exstreve: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
My relationship with cossy ended in 1999, I was lucky I broke up with her before she acted the movie which contain the viral clip of her having sex with a dog.....

I thought I would never see her again but not till one night in Vegas, I stepped out of my Newly bought Lamborghini urus, but not the Lamborghini I picked up onyii Alex that year, this was a different Lamborghini, it was blue in colour.

I almost didn't recognize her, it seems the dog she had sex with transmitted a hormone that triggered such boobs and ugly looks, I wonder where she is now.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Dannieln1: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Watcha LA bitsh
Wa wa wa watcha LA bitsh

Look at that �itch
Crazy @ss Hoe
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
OK o
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by irunoko(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by RexTramadol1: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
She still fit go sef

Wetin be my own
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by bunmioguns(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
see those stupid comments from guys .It is them giving all these whores attention

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Kendumazy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Smh! The boobs is no longer a private limited company. It's now a public unlimited commodity.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
watch out... the idiot called cossy will chat the guy privately... just mark today's date

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seen
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by veekid(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dem no dey toast olosho now

3 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by XaintJoel20: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Social media is the place where someone will call you broke, and log out there after to drink garri without sugar or milk.
Cossy should know being popular (for the wrong reasons though) must not translate to wealth.
That dude she called "broke" may be able to feed her and take proper care of her for the rest of her life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
See useless men, going on the internet to embarrass their entire lineage because of breast.

Only God knows the poor woman following this one. Shameless sombori

22 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Abfinest007(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
men are the cause of their own embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by MobilityExpress: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
She said, Bro hustle ooo so you won't be picking girls like uber driver shocked Can you imagine, chaiii, this girl mouth will not make heaven. Uber drivers don suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by sanny1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
I hat such thing see what this postchas Cus @ www.247post.com.ng/ now mpie
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Houseofglam7(f): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by TANID(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
RexTramadol1:
She still fit go sef

Wetin be my own
Agree With You Bro grin

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by sureheaven(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Obesere apple juice abandoned stuff... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by IdioticNLmods: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nonsense.. I blame the mumu guy for not having self worth.
See as this expired olosho don use am catch cruise.

12 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by ayyoughurt(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
it's not as if she doesn't want to! but d guy made it known to d public which Aunty don't lyk.
Aunty No Wan Casting shiit

5 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by Richdad50(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by philip0906(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just look at sex starved men in the comments section...they're the ediots still giving this old hag relevance

9 Likes

Re: Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply by DevilhimseIf: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
lol I'll rather watch Claudia marie than this hag

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos / E-money Acquires 2021 Rolls-royce Cullinan Black Badge / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.