Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (43643 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Slayer2: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oponu, just make sure you marry a wizkid fan, if not, I pity your life... Imagine your husband giving you d**gy style and wizkid is staring at him.

Be like you they enjoy doggystyle well well

grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by kay29000(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
She would have at least used a better tattoo artist.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by romeorailss: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oponu, just make sure you marry a wizkid fan, if not, I pity your life... Imagine your husband giving you d**gy style and wizkid is staring at him.
Ahhh shocked

So iwo na mo doggy style shocked
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by RaeMystix: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
My eyes hurts just by looking at the tattoo.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
is that wizkid
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by tfelicityk(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Haba! Yaba left is still operating ooooooooo... Babaric act...
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Kingluqman89(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Not just staring ooo, begging the guyman to stop smashing her.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Blue3k(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Wow her tattoo man is garbage. The guy can't draw to save his life.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
_pah! dat no b_ Wizkid, think the tattooist got carried away and drew himself
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin she's soo gonna regret that! She could have done a small drawing of his name or something! Come on! My mum could do a better job. Doesn't even look like wizkid Smh
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by esthy86(f): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
i wonder
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by snowstormm(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
badly done and that isn't the write place..she should have just written Wizkid name on her arms..that is better

anyway..this is called fan love

I love wizzy,but I am not stupid like this girl
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Abudu2000(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari promised us wizkid picture but that taat is what we got. It won't be well for that old fool angry
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by columbus007(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na yoruba girl she be,na so dem dey always do,crazy gutter girl,i'm just saying my mind not giving any shot to the yorubas,i like them too.so nobody shld quote me or u may not remember urself by 12pm @night.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Kikalee: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Must be an Edo girl, those girls....mtcheww
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by galaxy2020(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Her back be like man own... ....yeye the smell
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by wonlasewonimi: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
That na wizkid or the innocent animal dem kill in Benin?
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
Her back though looks masculine. Doesn't look feminine at all
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by vicben27(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
some girls are soo dumb . you can imagine, I just hope it's not permanent
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Zaen: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na Laali she take do am.�
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Some girls mumu pass kiwi "the fowl"
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
mumu
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by SuperSuave(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lorhdany:
The thing doesn't even look like Wizkid. She just disfigured her back for nothing.
Thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
SuperSuave:
Thought I was the only one that noticed.
No mind the girl. On top of that, it is also very ugly.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Codes151(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
I can never date or marry this one!!! She should go to wizkid
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Ambitionsway: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
This isn't tattoo na, it cashew work..

It would have been better if her skin is burnt that having that awful drawing on her body, gosh it look disgusting. who did this.
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Slayer2:

Be like you they enjoy doggystyle well well
grin
Sure na. grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by lonelydora: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Seems it's your best position. Try 69 and see yourself in Eldorado. grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
lonelydora:

Seems it's your best position. Try 69 and see yourself in Eldorado. grin
69?its disgusting...
Re: Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) by mustafa006: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
God bless u sister...u just said everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi, Tuface’s Babymama Implores Trolls To Brush Their Wigs / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 {updated List}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.